Reviews for The Snow on Purgatum
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
It's one-shots like this that make me glad to come back to certain story universes like your Programverse, Frisky Firelily...that we get to see the happier moments between the big upheavals, where the BDHs are celebrating their victories and not mourning losses. That the Powers That Be can show even they have mercy or a sense of fairness occasionally by allowing a haunted man a wish of quiet and peace so he can feel normal after so much pain...and hopefully a chance to see Tali and River without the Ares virus kicking in?

;P
JollyLoser chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Just loved this one-shot. I love the Jayne/River pairing that was sorted in it even though it was from Mal pv. lol
Ali chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
This was so wonderful yet sad at the same time. They've all been through so much but, Jayne, God help Jayne. What will become of him?
alisosia chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
OMG. such a great surprise to come on to firefly ff and see ur name again. Very excited about reading ur new story.

Welcome back }
vandevere chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Well, when our Big Damn Heroes have done their time in Pergatum, one hopes they might be allowed to have Paradise?
Irishbrneyes chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
I cannot wait for this story to start taking off! That was beautiful, and yet so sad. I could feel the longing that you have hidden amongst the happiness. I'm speechless yet again Frisky! *I bow to you*
Gone Random chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
SOB. So happy at any glimpse of this universe. Loved Mal's reflections on Jayne. His existence must be very lonely and I'm sooo ready for the next instalment of The Cure. The title holds so much hope for me... But Jayne must have some sort of system down to be in any sort of proximity to River and maintaining conversations, etc. Very, very curious about what's been going on between The Program and this wedding. Anyway, I'm sooo happy. :) LOVE.
Bothersum Endjinn chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
I know I've said this elsewhere in the Program-verse, but I truly love this extension of the Firefly mythos you've created with The Program and The Cure, and can't wait to see how it all turns out. This was a fantastically bittersweet bridge between the two, and I love the stark simplicity of the image of snow on Purgatum. Especially knowing the sorrow that was The Message, the final episode shot and scored, and your referencing it here in such... I'm going to be quiet now. I've gushed long enough. Keep up the fantastic work that is this particular brand of post-BDM-story. Love. IT.
Cede-Lede chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
I'm not sure if this is the emotion you were going for but I'm totally a blubbery mess of feels for Jayne. Like, I can't even express them. It's just this long whine of Jaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyynnnnnnnnee eeeeee in my head.

Also, everything else was so lovely. The way you described Purgatum, Zoe and her son, Simon's nervousness. I especially liked the part where Mal looked at Inara and thought maybe he did understand Jayne. I actually oooohed at my screen. Very nicely done.
Katya Jade chapter 1 . 1/11/2013