Reviews for Broken
Valdrique chapter 2 . 10/11/2014
T_T I'm not sure whether I already had written a review yet, but I have to write on now to calm me a bit down... A wonderful and lovely (sad, yep, I guess this point made me write this few lines... Because I'm also a flaming HamHo fan, I thought of Hamlets feelings for Ophelia as not genuine, but kind of necessary to cover his feelings for Horatio from the rest of the world like a fake-relationship... And you nailed it! Thanks for this awesome story 3
Cordelia Rosencrantz chapter 2 . 2/17/2013
I... I... This just brought me to tears...
From Ophelia seeing Hamlet at her grave, to Hamlet's death itself. It's all so moving, so imaginable, so perfect. I have to say, this is pretty much the best thing I have ever read.
Cordelia Rosencrantz chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Dear glob, that was wondeful; I mean truly wonderful! I can see how this could have fit into the play itself! You are an awesome author! Please keep on writing!
Captain Mockingjay chapter 2 . 1/23/2013
I am crying. WHY HAST THOU DONE THIS TO ME?! But seriously, it's really, REALLY good. I honestly love it with all my heart. It's just... Agh! It's so beautiful! :3
Captain Mockingjay chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
I LOVE THIS. This was so beautiful...I loved falling into madness with Ophelia. It was amazing seeing that crucial part of the play we are denied in the original. I love it! :D

And really, I liked just the little hint of Hamratio. I think it actually adds to the story more. It's just enough to give you that 'Ohhh' feeling. It's perfect :)

And by "continuation", did you just mean the part I didn't read from your hand-written preview? Or did you mean there's going to be more? Just curious...