Reviews for Child of the Storm
falconer54 chapter 60 . 5/22
Damnit, Steve, why couldn't you have been there when he removed his mask?
CLBONE13 chapter 75 . 5/20
A. Of course the original Green Lantern was an Agent of Shield.
B. Even if Loki had more than a head at the beginning of the chapter, it would likely be risky at best if he were to take the Throne of Asgard and I'm not just talking about the things he's done either. He's adopted. I've seen enough of Game of Thrones to know that "Legitimacy" can be a ridiculously long-winded argument.
C. "Not strictly true." On the one hand, it really isn't, but on the other it's a super understatement at least regarding Cap and Iron Man and the fact that Hawkeye was possessed at the time and Loki was the first villain they fought.
D. "Is there something about me that offends you?" Okay, is it me or did Panther indirectly accuse Wolverine of being racist.
E. Is the Death that Carol's talking to the one that THanos stalks?
F. This chapter was awesome.
G. Gravemoss' speech about Death makes it sound almost like he feels similar to Thanos about. This interestingly makes him a bit of foil to Voldemort if that's the case. Voldemort is cripplingly afraid of it, while Gravemoss is aroused by it.
kinglugia chapter 74 . 5/16
So evil wins in your fic then. God sucks.
Deathcrow chapter 1 . 5/14
Oh yeah poor old man Albus can't be responsible for anything. He was just the Chief Warlock, Headmaster of Hogwarts, defeater of Grindelwald and Supreme Mugwump of the ICW, clearly he can't be held responsible for any political wrongdoings or perversions of justice during his time. Yes it must all be Crouch's fault. We should all acknowledge and respect this Dumbledore guy, who as one of the most influential figures lead Britain into a new dark age of blood supremacy and insanity after the miraculous defeat of Voldemort by a toddler. His inability to clean up the government after such a gift just thrown into his lap is enough to condemn the moron - especially from the perspective of a God.

That someone with Loki's disposition wouldn't immediately murder that whiskered old bastard really stretches the credibility of this story.

At the very least I can't imagine how figures like Thor or Loki would give him any consideration.
mrpietan chapter 80 . 5/10
Damn good story
BloodyFangKing95 chapter 44 . 5/8
why do you have to combine pov in this story. it ruins a good story!
HulkSmaaash chapter 40 . 5/8
Sherlock Holmes, I guess? Consulting detective, it makes sense.
im a sheep111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111
Madeye warlock chapter 53 . 5/3
Hey man! Can u nt make clint and natasha pairing its very ... i ent know wht 2 say bt i cant imagine it i think they are more brother sister type and protective of each other and send ur ans on
HimanshuSehrawat chapter 24 . 5/2
I dont want to tell u bt i am merely suggesting as it is a good plot ... as u can see it ...I dont like the chemistry between jane and harry make them opposite dides of which thor have to choose and thor chooses jane nd then harry sacrifices his happiness fr his father and leave all avengers on his path all alone nd bcm a defination of evil which durely wins or die fr his father happiness and loki agsin become bad and wants revenge fr his precious nephnew ...
ghostgabe81 chapter 22 . 4/26
So no White Council, eh? Well it makes sense, considering that it might be difficult to work them into the same world as the Ministry of Magic and whatnot. Great chapter.
ghostgabe81 chapter 19 . 4/26
Interesting retooling of ages. Harry/Carol shipping has started. Great work!
Doug Hiser chapter 22 . 4/26
The more I read this story the more entranced I become. Being a true absolute Marvel fan only takes this like much further. You are an excellent story teller and I look forward to reading more!
ghostgabe81 chapter 18 . 4/26
Oh yeah, hyped for the inclusion of my favorite series ever. Although I guess you changed the timeline a bit, since the chapter about stealing the Darkhold was implied to take place during the events of Death Masks. Anyway, I'm pumped!

I also really enjoyed the additions to the Order.
Sereda Hawke chapter 72 . 4/23
Great chapter, but, I think what Thor said when he stopped Harry from punishing House Ravenclaw might have been... Off. They wouldn't care, at least not nearly as much as they should. People as a general rule care about their own people, this is usually determined by things like proximity or experience with an individual. That would ordinarily mean that Luna would be one of them and they would therefore genuinely care about her passing, but she was Not one of them, so they won't. Maybe that was the point, that sometimes people die and it just fucking sucks but Thor was wrong that it would do anything lasting to them. There would be no lesson, no justice and unless they are forced to confront their own failures they never will. To me this comes across as OOC for Thor, a man whose readiness for righteous anger is always close to the surface.
7,937 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »