Reviews for Child of the Storm
TragicErato chapter 21 . 36m
i needed about 20 minutes of pause and silent therapy for that mother-baby scene. thank you for the nightmare. great writing.
MagnusFenrrun chapter 1 . 9/10
I'm sure 87% of crossover fanfiction is some kind of straw to Harry. Seriously, so far I haven't found anything remotely good or at least decent, only mediocre things like oh harry gets this or harry is this, which lacks creativity.
SpiritOfDante chapter 1 . 9/6
You know, I've read quite a few HP/Marvel fanfics. This is by far the most seamlessly blended one. You created what a crossover is truly meant to be. Unfortunately you also spoiled me. I can never find any crossovers that compare save for a single mass crossover. I won't post a title or author because that just seems like bad form.
JohnDouglas4274 chapter 39 . 8/24
And a little Dr. Strange cameo!
JohnDouglas4274 chapter 23 . 8/23
*Snerck* Captain Jack "Bollocks" Harkness was deffy my fav part of the RTD era.
Alastayr1 chapter 51 . 8/18
I just started reading this yesterday and it’s a pretty fun read. I do have to ask though: was the accountant crack a reference to Owen Pitt? Because that’s the first thing that came to my mind
CLBONE13 chapter 80 . 8/10
A. Just got into Discworld, but I think your Peter Wisdom is more Vetinari
B. So, Fury needs the Young Avengers up and running "within year". Read BY THE END OF GHOSTS OF THE PAST. THAT is going to be worth the wait. Predicting now: I don't if it was coincidence that the Avengers began with six but if the YOUNG AVENGERS were we already have FIVE: Harry, Carol, Diana, Uthred, and Jean-Paul. If we want to get technical about it Jean Grey is basically the sixth member and here Loki has clearly been part of the team for sometime so then Maddie makes seven. Wanda, Rhodey and Bucky are also by this point starting to be members and by Ghosts essentially are so, but there's no rule saying the Young Avengers can't have more than the adult ones. Actually the line-up I see right now is Harry, Carol, Diana, Uhtred, Jean-Paul, Jean, Maddie, Clark Kent, Peter Parker, (fingers crossed) Hermione Granger, (ditto) Ron Weasley, (double ditto) Monica Rambeau, (triple ditto) Scott Summers, (you get the idea) Draco Malfoy, Gambit, Fred and George Weasley, possibly Bruce Wayne, possibly Ginny Weasley, possibly Neville Longbottom (REALLY long shot there), possible Tandy Bowen and Tyron Johnson (NOT holding my breath. On ANY OF THESE to be clear), possibly Kurt Wagner, Kitty Pryde, Lorna Dane, hell ANY of Professor X's current students, possible Dick Grayson gri and possibly the Lane sisters and Chloe Sullivan. Definitely not all of them. But the "One of Three, ALWAYS three from Trewlaney's prophecy instinctively tells me that that means ALL of Harry's friend trios will be part of this which means Ron and Hermione too and Jean and Maddie too). On an almost completely unrelated note I wonder what Harry's superhero name will be.
C. And speaking of Trewlaney's prophecy after reading and rereading Ghosts we definitely know a good deal of these (IE "room, walls dripping with blood" equals Red Room, "Ageless Kingmaker" or "Thief with a Thousand Faces) equals Sinister, "Chained Hound" equals Maddie, "King of Blood" equals Dracula, "Red Star" equals Clark, but of course we're still waiting for the "Memory". I'm still banking (or hoping) on Kara Zor-El though. But what interests me
this was a good idea, the actual fanfic has a great many flaws. Thor would not have accepted the great hall scene, Loki would never have allowed that scene either. And Dumbledore would already either be fried or stabbed to death, as would be Snape. You are to lenient and it destroyed this fan fiction

Also, you are consciously and in full knowledge keeping weak-willed-no-spine-every-one-is-allowed-to-walk-all-over-me-I-don't-learn-magic-even-though-I-know-that-voldemort-chases-me-and-the-adults-are-unable-or-unwilling-to-help-me-Harry, wich makes you a heretic that should be burned at the stake, you seriously deserve that
GeminiFreak000 chapter 80 . 7/15
Just a few days ago, I stumbled across this fic via TvTropes, and out of curiosity, I took a peek.

About three or so days, after having blitzed through the chapters, I can safely say this story has my interest, because reading 800K words in three days... isn't exactly what someone with zero interest would do.

A very interesting thing to see, with the way the two main settings have been melded together (not discounting the Dresden elements and the bits and pieces of DC - of which I personally hope to see several more characters in the future of the story, heroic and villainous alike). Turns out, when given the foresight to ally with a muggle terrorist organization, ol' Lucius can be a rather nasty customer.

I will also voice my appreciation of the reinterpretations you gave to certain characters - I was actually convinced Gravemoss was an OC of yours before I discovered he was an actual background comic villain... who might as well have been an OC with how expanded he is here.

Now, I will delve into Ghosts, and see how things go from here. If my memory is correct, Goblet of Fire has the Quidditch World Cup and the Death Eaters making themselves known, and if nothing else, I want to see how that will go in this story.
miminomo chapter 73 . 7/14
Who is this Bucky at the Avengers' party? Bucky is still in the cold.
please I hope to god this does not have any more DC universe stuff because it just ends up ruining the fic with too much fucking drama and twists. like seriously you do not need 150 twists in a goddamn fic
Gabe1234 chapter 19 . 6/22
I love this story so much! It's just a massive combination of incredible characters! Can't wait for Wanda to be introduced! Also, I hope Harry gets more powerful in the respect that we see it. He has a large amount of potential!
Sifo-Dyas chapter 80 . 6/22
Your world is so small. Everyone knows each other. Like wtf like Lucy would never team up with Muggles. This fucking pisses me off so much
Sifo-Dyas chapter 79 . 6/22
Unless Lucy Malfoy is born in 1920 he's not older than Fury. So many fucking Plotholes. Holy shit
Sifo-Dyas chapter 79 . 6/22