Reviews for Child of the Storm
Weatherman21 chapter 1 . 1/30
I should have done this sooner. I’m sorry it took so long. Hope you’ve been well, and thanks for a great story.
Mando-Vet chapter 4 . 1/18
I love this chapter! The revenge was so good.
Mando-Vet chapter 1 . 1/18
One helluva opening chapter!
erozoth chapter 8 . 1/17
So far... boring. It started good but this it drags and drags. Harry's personality did a complete change from one chapter to another, I am still waiting on the "make him prepared for what is coming" and its not coming.
Still the scrawny little kid, nothing like Thor, in power, to be fair it makes sense. If he doesn't look anything like his original than no power should have transferred, mortal lifespan and all that.
Anyway, it feels like waiting for him to start being better, train, cure the scar, etc... and its not coming, and its boring.
Well written can barely carry it so far, it just the same scenes on repeat so far.
erozoth chapter 6 . 1/17
I do hope he doesn't have a horocrux in his scar, it would be a massive plot bullshiit if at least Loki hasn't noticed yet.
erozoth chapter 5 . 1/17
Harry didn't say anything, and maybe it won't be mentioned or ignored but I assume he would have some serious issues with feeling inadequate to be Thor's son.
Thor is a god, a warrior, a great wizard now and many other things.
Harry achieved certain things but luck was certainly part of it.
He is physically weak, can't see shit without glasses, average at best in school and magic bar a few spells, somewhat lazy in a way.
Can you imagine the lords of the 9 realms wanting to see Thor's son and seeing scrawny, weak and timid Harry Potter?
HPfanfictioner66 chapter 80 . 1/15
So, hey. I am back.
The ending is something that I very much admire. Grand, picturesque, and mind-blowing. Sometimes there are too many things happening at once but that's how you cover a grand battle.
I liked how you raised Harry's importance, introduced new elements, and connected plot lines. (There are admittedly a few discontinuities but across such grandiose and long writing, even the author tends to get lost. Case in point, I think that Steve got to know that Carol was his great granddaughter in not so many words, but he knew. And yet, he was surprised.)
But yet, a wonderful work.
I will be starting on the sequel soon.
My recommendations as a fellow author? Get a beta for one. You have a few typos which would be rectified by a beta in a single glance. The grammar is great but little things always slip through.
Keep noting points of your story. In such a vast one, it will be difficult now, but I have learned from my own mistakes and am just conveying it to you.
Third is more of a personal opinion but you could shorten the chapter lengths and double the update speed. The bigger the morsels, the tougher it is to chew and swallow. While the story is wonderfully written and kept track of, smaller chapters (6-8k words) will make them better in my opinion. In longer ones, many readers have a tendency to skim and lose focus leading to them missing key plot points.

If you feel these suggestions are helpful, great. If not, I just want you to know that I greatly admire you for writing such a wonderful story and most importantly, continuing it through. This remains to be my favorite crossovers of all time, if not my favorite series.
HPfanfictioner66 chapter 44 . 1/12
Hey.
I must say this that you've crafted a wonderful tale. I am already on my second reread and thought I did drop a few thoughts on the story arc wise. And since this was the first major fight, I felt it is best to start here before moving forward.
Firstly, I must say that I love how you are combining so many different worlds together seamlessly melding them into a single story.
I also loved how you built this up slowly and steadily playing your hand carefully in revealing what you wanted us to know and moving the pieces deliberately as you wished.
I also liked that you didn't put Harry in the battle. Not in person anyway. His (astral?) form interacting for a brief second was a very good glimpse while maintaining the power growth.

Small nitpick: you tend to use the phrase 'I and loki/thor/character'. It should be the other way round. Loki and I. Thor and I. It is just grammatically incorrect that's all. So just keep it in mind.

Wonderful story and hope you update Phoenix and the serpent soon!
Vampireking40 chapter 8 . 1/8
One thing puzzles me about this chapter. Sirius was mentioned during the pr where they were sleeping . He i sad to be on the floor Later Loki mentioned they are still looking for Harry godfather .
Guest chapter 10 . 12/17/2023
I totaly can visualize the scene of Thor and Tony fighting over the colours Harry's room should be! It's so funny!
It's nice to have this explanation from Loki about the hierarchy! And the part about the duty of royalty towards their people reminded me of this song The Cost of the Crown - Mercedes Lackey & Shandeen.

Thank you for this chapter, for the time you put in it

Hopefully this message has found you safe and sound and healthy, wherever you are on the planet
AlukaXD chapter 60 . 12/12/2023
Diana got the Spartan Rage lol
AlukaXD chapter 51 . 12/12/2023
I like how Phil denies the Infinity Formula, and in canon man is a Chronicom LMD, so in a way he is stronger and dosent age
Guest chapter 44 . 11/29/2023
Skipped your action chapter because at this point with your cast of a thousand characters, I just can’t bring myself to care. There are far too many characters and subplots being focused on. I lost total interest and have now just been skimming in the hopes that this “Harry Potter” story will at some point get back to who is supposed to be the main character. All this other stuff seems like the hyper annoying and pointless filler episodes from anime. And far too many characters introduced that have absolutely nothing to do with the plot and more for the strange desire to just have a hundred cameos. But it’s worse because most are OOC and you waste time showing how these ooc versions somehow fit into the world even though they aren’t important to the plot at all.
Hadrian potter-malfoy chapter 67 . 11/2/2023
feel liek im reading an fic from professional author love this
AlukaXD chapter 57 . 10/26/2023
So what happened to Baldur, considering Loki probably didn't do it who killed Baldur
9,089 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »