Reviews for Painted Face
abelard chapter 1 . 10/7
Star197 chapter 1 . 1/24
Blair needs Chuck, they were meant for each other :)
Luna chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Why didn't you give credit to "Girls"? You took the last scene from that series, the scene between Marnie and Booth.
suspensegirlinc chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Omg, this is so so SO good. I want more. BADLY. It's so alluring & seductive & makes your emotions race in the best way possible. I know you say you wrote this forever ago & prob have no intention of continuing, but could you at least THINK abt it? For my sake? A 2-3 part will suffice. Not sure if I could hold out much longer than that. ;)
Korella May chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Wow that was amazing... any chance you'd consider continuing? It sounds like such an intriguing AU you've hinted at, would love to read more!
Seeallthebeauty chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
I am soooo intrigued to see where you go with this. I kind of love the twist of Chuck coming into the picture somewhat fresh after B's Brooklyn phase. I truly hope there is more to come!
mytiffany chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Love it! Would really love to see it turn into a story! One-shot is clearly not enough! The set-up of Chuck and blair is so cool. Hope you continue!
Sparkleyangel chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
interesting :)
Trosev chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Wow... love this story! IA with other reviewers that it should be a multi-chapter fic... very good job with blending the AU & GG... also love that even though it is AU, you are true to all the characters. It was a fun & sexy read. Thanks for posting! Please post again soon!
chairmistry chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
I would LOVE to see this story as a multi-chapter. I love that dan and blair are fighting, they are waaay more interesting. And sex is boring? You go girl!

OMG CHUCK AND BLAIR their conversation is PAAAF and roof scene I lost it.

I just wished there was nice sexy scene where chuck takes caree of blair's -problem-.
Anyway, amazing story, as always.
pty chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
This was good, though I'm wondering if this is a one shot or if you are going to continue because it kinda looks like you could continue.
thegoodgossipgirl chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Girls reference! Absolutely brilliant
eckomoon chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
I love this! Loved their conversation on the roof and that chuck left her wanting. Is this just a one shot? I hope not! I want more!
goldennyc chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
this was good! I hate being reminded of DB/s5 but I like where you're going with this! I hope you update :)
LY33 chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
nice start although blair is a terrible friend, she knows she dates her best firend's love and talks to her about her sexlife?
but anyway, go on