Reviews for Painted Face
Star197 chapter 1 . 1/24
Blair needs Chuck, they were meant for each other :)
Luna chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Why didn't you give credit to "Girls"? You took the last scene from that series, the scene between Marnie and Booth.
suspensegirlinc chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Omg, this is so so SO good. I want more. BADLY. It's so alluring & seductive & makes your emotions race in the best way possible. I know you say you wrote this forever ago & prob have no intention of continuing, but could you at least THINK abt it? For my sake? A 2-3 part will suffice. Not sure if I could hold out much longer than that. ;)
Korella May chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Wow that was amazing... any chance you'd consider continuing? It sounds like such an intriguing AU you've hinted at, would love to read more!
Seeallthebeauty chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
I am soooo intrigued to see where you go with this. I kind of love the twist of Chuck coming into the picture somewhat fresh after B's Brooklyn phase. I truly hope there is more to come!
mytiffany chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Love it! Would really love to see it turn into a story! One-shot is clearly not enough! The set-up of Chuck and blair is so cool. Hope you continue!
Sparkleyangel chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
interesting :)
Trosev chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Wow... love this story! IA with other reviewers that it should be a multi-chapter fic... very good job with blending the AU & GG... also love that even though it is AU, you are true to all the characters. It was a fun & sexy read. Thanks for posting! Please post again soon!
chairmistry chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
oohoo
I would LOVE to see this story as a multi-chapter. I love that dan and blair are fighting, they are waaay more interesting. And sex is boring? You go girl!

OMG CHUCK AND BLAIR their conversation is PAAAF and roof scene I lost it.

I just wished there was nice sexy scene where chuck takes caree of blair's -problem-.
Anyway, amazing story, as always.
pty chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
This was good, though I'm wondering if this is a one shot or if you are going to continue because it kinda looks like you could continue.
thegoodgossipgirl chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Girls reference! Absolutely brilliant
eckomoon chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
I love this! Loved their conversation on the roof and that chuck left her wanting. Is this just a one shot? I hope not! I want more!
goldennyc chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
this was good! I hate being reminded of DB/s5 but I like where you're going with this! I hope you update :)
LY33 chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
nice start although blair is a terrible friend, she knows she dates her best firend's love and talks to her about her sexlife?
but anyway, go on
The Very Last Valkyrie chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
At first I was appreciating the season five undercurrent and how Dan would clearly be heaving and lurching about and Blair would be completely uninterested in what he was trying to do (am I allowed to say a rusty hammer and an icy nail? Because I think it works here). And then it's all, wow, where has Blair gone? And Bart is still alive and Chuck is being an arse. And the Carlyle is involved, how exciting!

'Musk'. I love how you put random parts of the show in and it makes no sense and a lot of sense.

But come on, Blair, where is your backbone! Protest about your innocence! Protest about Dan! Stop letting yourself be backed against buildings, bad girl. I need a later scene where she puts Chuck over her knee and spanks him for his insolence. He, of course, would love it.

As would I.