Reviews for The power of words
erikfinnvladimir chapter 6 . 2/29
Aww...Thanks for the story. And may I use this term "TopsShipping?" Because I planned to write and read more about this couple. Thank you.
animegirl545 chapter 2 . 11/7/2015
My second favorite pairing from 5d's. I like how you presented each character. I can imagine something like this happen in anime
animegirl545 chapter 1 . 11/7/2015
Awwwwwww! Love it
Rose-Aki chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
I loved this. The conversation between Yusei and Aki and the ending was so romantic :)
JaCarly1 chapter 2 . 1/24/2014
my fave chapter! Epicness! love it! will read more from u!
Scarletleaf66 chapter 7 . 5/8/2013
Okay! I'm officially going to say this! But i LOVE THIS! I LOVE THIS STORY! XD AND I OFFICIALLY LOVE THIS COUPLE! THANK YOU FOR GETTING ME INTO THIS! :3
Scarletleaf66 chapter 6 . 5/8/2013
Oh wow... since when did Rua know everything? XD Loved it!
Scarletleaf66 chapter 5 . 5/8/2013
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! SO CUTE! XD
Scarletleaf66 chapter 4 . 5/8/2013
Yes! :D Crow and Sherry! idk how many times I'm going to say this but LOVE IT! :D
Scarletleaf66 chapter 3 . 5/8/2013
Wow! Are you writing for all of the pairings? Loved it! :D Super excited for the rest! ;)
Scarletleaf66 chapter 2 . 5/8/2013
Bonbons! :3 And i love Jack and Carly! XD Great job!
Scarletleaf66 chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Yes! Yusei and Aki! XD And later on there will be Jack and Carly! XD Go get her Yusei! ;)
TrueDragon117 chapter 5 . 3/28/2013
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWW!
The Color of You chapter 7 . 3/28/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
PrincessWindNight chapter 7 . 2/27/2013
How cute, they're cute.

You're welcome, no need to thank me.