Reviews for Saying Goodbye
barbaratakuyaho chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Tim's picture of Grace as an Angel and the last 2 parts of this story what a wonderful way to help deal with the idea of death for children and adults.
zentry chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Ill say bittersweet.
musme chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
I love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Love these three stories please write more of them and continue this story line. Its beautiful and is a testament to the spirit of friendship and love. Maybe make Gibbs and Tim a couple. Thank you for such a beautiful story.
loveinuyashatoshiro chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
great
Guest chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Hope you are continuing thiscseries
alix33 chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
"It had been many years since Gibbs had spent a car ride singing, but he remembered it like it was yesterday. He'd started to sing along with Kelly to annoy Shannon's mother, but it had made Kelly so happy that they'd sung together until they were both hoarse." - Yay! for Gibbs' annoying Joanne :-P And yay! for his daddy skills helping Tiana and Tim.
"Ziva sent a text to Abby, who was riding with the Vance's and a few minutes later, the large SUV eased up closer to the Challenger and Tony could see Vance laughing. When Ziva's phone received an answering text, the Israeli laughed, too. Tony waited, but became impatient when Ziva didn't fill him in. "Well?" "She agrees, Gibbs is singing. So is Tiana, and McGee. Director Vance wanted to know if Abby has any recording devices with her to plant in the car for the trip home." "So, does she?" Ziva closed her phone with a smile. "No, but she has decided to start carrying some." - IMO, those recording devices are not going to bother Papa Gibbs any.
What IS Leon Vance laughing for? I bet he has sung with his kids in the car too.
"who was riding with the Vance's and a few minutes later," - "riding with the Vances".
"After the last prayer, the mourners filed past the casket on their way out. Tia looked at it, puzzled. "Mommy's in Heaven, why is there a box?" Tim froze, not expecting the question, so Gibbs stepped in. "All of this is for the people she left behind. To help us remember." She seemed satisfied with the answer, " - Good save, Gibbs!
"at lest for now and Tim turned away from the casket to find himself face to face with Grace's mother." - "at least for now".
"After another hour, the three of them left, Tim taking a few minutes to help Tia change into the more comfortable leggings and top that were in her go bag in Gibbs' trunk." - And Tiana likes her go bag?
"Gibbs pulled off the road and turned into a parking log." - "parking lot".
"When the pizza arrived, Tiana didn't want to stop playing, but Gibbs stepped in before Tim could say anything. "Remember our deal?" She hesitated, but eventually nodded before sitting down at the table and Gibbs explained their deal to McGee. "We'd play the games, but she had to eat when the pizza was ready, and if she ate all her food, we could play again after dinner." "Ah, bribery." "No, creative negotiations." - Watch and learn, young Tim, watch and learn.
"By the time they had used the last token, Tiana had enough tickets for a stuffed ladybug and her choice between an annoying noisemaker and a glider. Tim sighed as the noisemaker went with them and Gibbs leaned close to whisper in his ear. "Toy rule number one. The more annoying it is, the longer it lasts." - Toys have their own separate set of rules? Oh dear...
"Tiana was asleep before they were back on the freeway, while Tim lasted a few miles longer. Gibbs drove in silence, enjoying the sensation of being a parent again." - AW!
"Gibbs saw how drained Tim was and steered him toward his own bedroom. "Go to sleep, McGee. I'll lock up out here." It was a testament as to how exhausted the other man was because he obediently went into his own room. As promised, Gibbs went through and checked the doors and windows. He considered going home, but instead stretched out on the recliner, leaning it back and getting comfortable. After all, the dog was still at the kennel instead of protecting the family, so he was just stepping in to help, one Jethro to another." - AW!
raspberry dreams chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Great chapter.
I love how even though most of them don't like the funeral noone makes trouble and just does their own thing afterwards.
Bushy Squirrel chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
I am quickly becoming addicted your Tiana Universe. It's definitely kept me entertained as I recover from having my wisdom teeth removed.

I'm loving how you're slowly slipping into the slash aspect instead of jumping straight into it. My own McGee slash story kinda got into it quick, but I am working off of a pre-established relationship. You're working from scratch, so taking it slowly works a lot better.

I certainly can't wait for the next installment. :)

-Bushy
catz22 chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Awww, I am loving this series I can't wait for what happens next.
missisaac chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
what a story :( man i cant stop crying cant wait for more
Flowerfairy30 chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
I am loving these stories. Please keep them coming.
siltrana chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
That was very sweet.
DS2010 chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Loved Gibbs singing along in the car and going ot Chuck E Cheese was too much fun
Jazmingirl chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
This series is so emotional got me every time