Reviews for Missing
TheLonesomeMonster chapter 6 . 7/21/2013 How does one respond to that? I have no idea, being emotionally stunted and all. Anywho, good chapter, I'm really enjoying your writing style. Update soon, I'm quite curious to see who the kidnapper is. Could it be someone from their year? Because everyone from Harry's year was captured and blah blah blah, you get the drift.
TheLonesomeMonster chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
*whispers* yes yes yes *leans into screen* yes yes yES YES YES I FOUND EXACTLY WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR THANK YOU GOOD SIR/LADY.
xXBabyRatliffXx chapter 5 . 7/3/2013
Oh please hurrry and update.!
SeminoleSweety chapter 5 . 6/18/2013
Wow, I cannot wait to continue reading! I am very intrigued!
me chapter 5 . 6/13/2013
I was just reading the manga 'mahou shoujo of the end' right before reading this so the descriptions of gore really got to me. MAGICAL god damn it!
tinyscribbles80 chapter 4 . 1/21/2013
What is going on here?! Who is Draco supposed to find? I want more... Hooe you'll update soon
BabyKangaroo chapter 4 . 1/20/2013
Argh! Another cliffie? I will have to wait for the next update but I can't wait!
The idea and the concept was pretty good.
I once read something like that with Harry and Draco's roles switched. So, it's good to have Draco be a hero for once. :)
Anyway, update soon! I wanna read more!
tinyscribbles80 chapter 2 . 1/19/2013
Why did it have to stop there?! This tale is gripping! I hope that you will update soon
Emma chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Omg love it so far! Can't wait for the update!