Reviews for Hero
Guest chapter 7 . 1/12/2020
I really like the deeper side you gave to Sonic. I’ve always imagined him being lonely or sad, but I’ve never been able to get it right. You however, conveyed it PERFECTLY!
Carlene chapter 11 . 7/25/2013
Please Please Continue Its A Really Nice Story Just Please Continue
GoldenRingsOfMemory chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
OMG It's really cool story! keep on!
Cmpteraddict chapter 11 . 3/1/2010
This is really cool. Please continue
EHeroDarkNeos chapter 11 . 4/15/2009
What I like about this story is that we get a look at Sonic's dark side
CodeLyoko chapter 11 . 12/28/2005
this was great! please continue! - heh I love to read fanfics about Shadow!
The Mouse of Anon chapter 11 . 2/4/2005
O.O Add more... please... . I wanna see how it turns out.
midnight chapter 11 . 8/13/2004
i like it!_

voice in background: there's a first.

me:HEY!

anyway... great fic. hope ya continue.
Naya Zephronic chapter 11 . 7/27/2004
well i will say that i like the guy metal was talking to _;;
dyingsoul 36 chapter 11 . 3/14/2004
This is a very unusual story, but in a good way!
Will sonic join the dark side?
i gotta say having sonic as a baddy with shadow would be very thrilling to read.
Write the next chapter soon ok?
Dragi chapter 11 . 12/17/2003
hey this was so cute and sad story please hurry up and update really soon please I must know if Sonic and Shadow will work together please I cant wait to the next chapter.
and good luck with the story and the next chapter.
love dragi
Sailor Star Griever chapter 11 . 9/4/2003
You finally updated! I've been waiting for a long time to read the next chapter, and now I find out that you're gonna make Soninc drink himself into a stupour. Good one.

Oh and to help you with the confusion towards the Nyctophobia:Paralysis of Light TEN orriginal characters, here's something to help you: (I'd have emailed this to you if my computer would work)

KKaia- Frosted pink with cyan streaks (healer)

Visler- Silver with ice blue streaks (telekinetic)

Zylex- ice blue with silver streaks (psychic)

Tarno- Teal with grey streaks (animorph)

Matrix- Dark green with gold streaks (Cyborg)

Omega- all dark black

Apollo- Grey with violet streaks (clutz)

Aurora- crimson with orange streaks (mage)

Trisca- faded black with green sreaks (leader)

Metal Shadow- black machine with see through red streaks (evil)

I hope that helps with the confusion.

Please update this story more often. It's one of my favs, but I can never read it because it's the same thing over and over. *sniffles*

P.S. Is Sonic old enough to drink?
Zypher Omega chapter 11 . 7/29/2003
WOW!

Dude you totally nailed Shadow! That is how he's gonna be in my fic which you so kindly reviewed! This story is awsome! Seemed like when you started it you meant for it to be a one shot one chapter deal...Glad you made it longer...Keep it up this thing is definitly going on my favorites list!
Thyra chapter 11 . 7/6/2003
*blink* *blink blink*

*realization dawns*

HAY! Theres no more story! *shrieks and falls off chair. gets back up and ogles author* You ARE writing more? Arent you? Right? Oh please let it continue! *begging*

Gyah! THIS IS AMAZING! *stares at story* I love this! Its really different from most of the stuff I've read.. Shadow's so dark and moody and mysterious.. ooh *twilight zone music* I LIKE it! I like the way you put emphases on the eyes.. the scene with Shadow seeing all those emotions in Sonic's eyes was just really, really fabulous.. You're so descriptive!

*tilts head curiously* And Shadow's plan does make sense, if you think about it...

*goes into a wave of praise and obsessiveness over the fic*

This is fantastic. I'm totally taken aback by this. *worships* I hope you continue!

/thyra