Reviews for Things are different here
stormshadow13 chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Awsome story,.
Gamma Orionis chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
I've reread this three times now and I am still in tears. Actual tears. Be proud :')

The brothers reuniting in the afterlife was just as touching as I thought it would be - and you did it beautifully, of course.

I think it was the repetition of "Things are different here" that made me sob my eyes out, though. Seeing Rodolphus and Rabastan being able to let go of all the taboos that surrounded how they felt for each other when they were alive is just... asdfghjkl.

Now you're the one reducing me to incoherent statements of joy ;D Thank you SO SO SO SO SO MUCH for this :D :D :D :D
MissingMommy chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
So after we had the talk about what you were trying to get across, I'm no longer confused about this. I think it works.

Rodolphus counting by the riots instead of the Battle is lovely. And the fact that he knows exactly how many days shows how much he really does care about Rabastan.

I think my favorite bit was: "I'm damn glad this isn't heaven. / In some ways, it is." - Because people have different viewpoints of what is and isn't heaven. And you show that wonderfully in those two lines. It may not be the 72 virgins (Um, don't ask. The first thing that popped in my head was Jeff Dunham) but it's good enough for them.

Overall, lovely job, as always!
CatchingCraziness chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
I want to say this was cute...is that wrong? :)