Reviews for Becoming Us (Part 1)
atlantis51 chapter 15 . 5/19
So, who exactly is Harry jealous of?
atlantis51 chapter 11 . 5/19
Idiot! Draco, wake up!
animelvr23 chapter 14 . 12/17/2015
Wow I really love the concept of Draco giving "muggle magic" a chance. It's pretty interestingly funny to picture Draco in all his Regal self sitting in a waiting room filling out forms lol
animelvr23 chapter 5 . 12/15/2015
Aw poor PTSD-suffering Harry baby he's so sweet when he's all miserable sounding
animelvr23 chapter 3 . 12/15/2015
I love how harry doesn't even have to open his mouth to put his foot in his mouth lol of course he looked at Draco's arm when the mark is his biggest insecurity
Oh Harry
Carling chapter 22 . 3/22/2015
So beautifully done.
Carling chapter 18 . 3/21/2015
Well that was a nasty surprise. I adore fan fiction Pansy, but ewww.
Carling chapter 17 . 3/21/2015
I love this story and had to stop and comment that the wanky chicken part had me laughing out loud and unable to stop for quite a few minutes. I feel so very twelve.
This-Girl-Is-Riddikulus chapter 11 . 8/6/2014
I was right yay! Lol Draco's being s cunt
This-Girl-Is-Riddikulus chapter 10 . 8/6/2014
He could do it the muggle way, laser?
Calenmiriel of Durin chapter 18 . 7/31/2014
I honestly absolutely LOVED LOVED LOVED this fic, until this chapter... I'm so disappointed in Draco... I get he's s teenager with hormones, but some of us are sensitive, ya know? Maybe you could put a D/H 'eventually' warning on this fic... I know I wouldn't have read it if I knew Draco was gonna take a blow job from some one else...

I'll probably continue to read this and most of your stories, since I love what you have already done... I just gotta pray I don't come across something like this again I guess...
Ellen chapter 18 . 7/5/2014
Well...i was enjoying this until now. I don't really see why that was necessary for the story at all and it just came out of no where. I mean, fair enough, its your story, do what you want with it. But i don't enjoy reading graphic Draco and Pansy to be perfectly honest, i came to read a Draco and harry story. It's put me off this story completely, I'm sorry.
Noxy the Proxy chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
I will defiantly read more!
I know okay chapter 22 . 3/30/2014
That was brilliant. On to the second one.
I know okay chapter 21 . 3/30/2014
So sad to have to mourn your parents, no matter the reason. The kiss was sweet.