Reviews for Twilight - from a different perspective
D.K.M chapter 3 . 3/31
Dang, all of that work to write these chapters. Talk about dedication! I am super glad that you are putting so much thought into Edward's POV. You make the "behind the scenes" with Edward super interesting. Thank you for being brave enough to write this, and let people read it.
Vampireauthor5 chapter 9 . 1/4/2014
Very nicely written chapter, I have not read the books in a while but I do not remember this part so it was very interesting to see that Bella already has the powers or something similar to them of a vampire. I think your writing Mike's character perfect, keep it up because it is very good and I hope you post more soon.
shyandtay chapter 8 . 12/26/2013
I like the idea of the story! Please write more!
Guest chapter 8 . 11/26/2013
I would say this story is comparable to Midnight Sun by Steph Meyers herself :) I hope you're planning on updating soon!
Guest chapter 7 . 11/26/2013
It's great to have Edwards perspective on this, because honestly he just seemed like he had multiple personalities from Bella's point of view :)
Guest chapter 6 . 11/26/2013
I love the amusement Edward finds in Bella rejecting the other boys. Loved this chapter. :)
Guest chapter 5 . 11/26/2013
I love this scene where everyone (Edward included) realizes he loves her. You did a great job with it!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/26/2013
I never thought that Edward would be jealous of Carlisle for being able to touch Bella..I thought that was a very nice touch
Guest chapter 3 . 11/26/2013
I love this! I like the way Edward compares his current situation to Jasper's usual one.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/26/2013
I love the relationship between Tanya and Edward; I had beer imagined it that was before. You make Edward out to be such a gentleman, feeling guilty for leading Tanya on.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
This is great! I love the incorporation of the high school students thoughts
Vampireauthor5 chapter 8 . 11/25/2013
Very good chapter, i am enjoying reading this. It goes with the original story but its almost like a story of its own, very well written and progressing through. The ending makes you stop and think about what happens to edward for trying to drink the human drink, if since he is a vampire it will effect him.
Vampireauthor5 chapter 7 . 8/5/2013
great chapter, you made Edwards character real, not just the main character but more
Guest chapter 6 . 5/25/2013
really really good, youve captured Edwards personality perfectly, can't wait for more!
DuckyDarling chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
I think you've got his personality down perfectly! Keep writing