Reviews for Reclaiming the Throne
FierceDeityLinkMask chapter 32 . 11/23
Nobody cares about soda...sorry Souta! Peac.. I mean Inori gets kidnapped by bows... I mean the bad guys again due to the power of deus ex machina and it's up to Mari.. I mean Shu to save her. Why don't they just go to 'Merica? Fuck YEAH! They would be free and this could be a rom-com with fluff and lime. Good story but I don't even remember Souta or Arisa. The characters like Argo keep going backwards but that might work too your advantage if you want Inori to start the apocalypse. Isn't their like some special eve power that would let her and Shu change their looks and leave the country? If I were them I would bomb the place and leave!
So, I like to be that 'anonymous' guy, so no one knows me. Despite my lack of reputation, I've read litterally all but ten of the Fanfictions for Guilty Crown, over twenty 100K word count or more Fanfictions from both Naruto and Bleach, and many other titles. I like to think I'm a vetran of Anime Fanfiction.

I have also watched Guilty Crown, and I do beleive it is severelly underated. That's why this fic drew me in.

It works.

It accurately portrayes all the characters (minus Inori, who is to emotional, but beyond that is great) to what they would act like after it all, though I did expect Shu to be more emotional when he reunited with Inori.

The storyline works with the Guilty Crown reality, unlike some fics that are centered on things that are impossible within the fictional real in which the fic takes place, this one follows the reality lf Guilty Crown.

Overall, a solid 8.3/10
ataraku chapter 32 . 11/2
im still amazed to see how you are talented for your character developement and all those plots twist you are creating i feel like on the next chapter you will bring this story to a whole new level keep the good works you know i really wanna see that namba bastard dead ahaha such emotions and im starting to be a little bit worried about how thing are going to be in the future for shu and the other but that make the waiting so exciting XD
Gunner234 chapter 32 . 10/30
Probably one of the best stories with character development I've seen yet. Having just read this entire story in two days I would just like to say congrats on having a superb plot. This story is very enticing and dramatic, it keeps me on my toes. I also extremely love the long chapters. Thank you!
I love the character development of especially Shu and Inori as they transition into their roles as King and Queen, though the inclusion of Souta and Harune as less background characters and more supporting characters is great as well. Though I don't exactly like Harune currently.
Overall this story is probably my favorite story I've ever read here and can't wait for the finished product at the end.
Amilanthior chapter 32 . 10/20
Hey brah! I'm back again!...your review whor- erm...helpful person trying to help you! Sure! Let's put it that way!

Anyway, I'm not going to complain about the chapter length, the longer the better in my opinion.

But I am really loving the character developments, especially Souta's, you've really captured that 'There is no right side of war, only winners and losers' feel, which is not something easy to do.

I, as a bit of a philosophical person, don't agree, nor disagree with his choice, in war, you can't really be neutral, you'll be dragged in, one way or another. I'm also very much anticipating him using the Deagle, which, just as a reminder, is a beast of a weapon, and very, VERY difficult to use (which you'll know if you play CSGO) I'm hoping that you'll use this element to your advantage.

Regarding my previous review, I hadn't really thought about it that way, and I've realised that you are right, so I thank you for the further insight.

While we're talking about Inori, I absolutely ADORE the development she's undergone. Changing from a kind and rather unsuspecting person, into something that more befits a queen, someone that makes choices, whether right or wrong, and lives with them.

A recommendation, is that you elaborate on the antics of Souta and Harune lots more, with the way you've made them, they've already become quite important to the plot, which is good because it gives you a chance to make this story much more morally-challenging, as all stories concerning war must do, pushing what we think of as 'right or wrong'. But bad because it gives way more opportunities for plot holes.

Anyway, that's all I've got to say, and again, LOVING this story so far, one of THE best I've ever read, even among actual, published books, which I hope that your fanfiction will one-day become.

Eric, out.

P.S. Sorry for not having an account, I don't really visit this site that often anymore, only really ever to read your story, and the odd erotic story or two.
SkullReader chapter 32 . 10/11
Another great story, long, but still great and it's good that you focus on multiple characters instead of just one. Welp ill be waiting for the next one and please don't let it be so long and your time almost everyone has school going on even me, so we don't have time to read as often, so it's fine to take your time when you write these.
ataraku chapter 32 . 10/11
Before i start to read another amazing chapter of your i wanted to tell you i dropped from school because my father was taken in jail and my mother got an heart disease i was forced to find a job to feed my little bro and sis and i got depressed due to overworking and building up stress but i dn't give up and now here i am about to go back to school and im just 18 years old proud of my achievement because i was able to look for something that could help me keep going further and it hard to explain but you did your parts my gf too lol but ahem somewhere in the canada i wish you the best of luck you deserve it
Ford1114 chapter 32 . 10/10
You have made it to the third arc of your epic story after feeling better in life. Yeah I have heard of that new Ghost in Shell game, that makes me wonder of are you going to rewatch Stand Alone Complex? (I plan to do that whenever time is money) Here comes Reclaiming the Queen.

So Souta hears the news while staying with Arisa, he’s consider leaving the conflict till deciding to stay here, and surprisingly, Souta becomes the rich bitch’s knight. I knew the fact that Souta’s the only loyal companion left for her. Oh and he’s got a gun, geez. :P

That all of a sudden of Yuu and Nanba’s group arrives alongside the captive Inori. Years have change that Souta and Inori are no longer fellow classmates, but opposite sides in a war. Inori shows Nanba who’s boss by hurting his leg. Force to live in stay for them much to Arisa’s displeasure.

This is a good start.

On a side-note, since there is the obvious mention of Christianity and gods in Eternal Guilt, I wonder are all kinds of myths (like Greek and Norse) and religions (like if Michael and Lucifer/Satan do exist) really do exist back in ancient times before they are now told these days in stories in the modern world? Okay I know, it is a cliché concept that’s often use, but most popular culture have thank these ancient inspirations for their works. I’d love to see Shu & Inori meeting other gods besides what you thought about in PM.
MEleeSmasher chapter 32 . 10/10
Wanted to play Ghost in the Shell First Assault. The problem is the game isnt available in the Philippines(Ironic since the damn game is available everywhere else).

The chapter is a good run, but are we going to shift to Haru, Ayase and Tsugumi next? Some character development on their side would be nice.
GamerGoonFTW chapter 32 . 10/5
I really enjoy this story it is among the best I have found on this site or on any site to be quite honest . I hope you will continue your passion to finish this story because I will be very unhappy to not have another chapter of this . I hope you will continue to put out this quality content.
Sarius Crast chapter 24 . 9/21
This story is really amazing. I've always seen this fic and never gave it a try. But is one of the best GC fics I've ever read. keep it up
ataraku chapter 32 . 9/17
Hey sorry if i was missing for the 4 last chapters but every time i read one of your chapters you make my day man if i were to die tomorow my only regret would be that i wasn't able to finish your story you are just amazing it almost like you were the author of GC you are the real deal keep your spirit high because you are just getting better each new chapter you do
Amilanthior chapter 32 . 9/10
Curses! it appears that I'm 31 reviews late! (that's a BAD thing)
Anyway, time to give actual feedback.
So far, I'm really loving the plot. As another writer, I can very much appreciate a good storyline like this, so full of twists and turns!
But I just aant to offer some advice regarding Inori's character. In the actual anime, she speaks little, being somewhat quiet in nature. However, in this fanfic (which they should really put into the anime) she speaks very much and seems to be much, I'm not sure if this is because of earlier developments you've aready made, but I would really appreciate it if you could clear it up.
Beyond that, and some minor editing mistakes (which, let's be honest, will always be the bane of an authours life) this is a very well-developed story! Congrats!

P.S. Hurry up with the next chapter, or I will have to murder you because of the agony of waiting.
Doom Spectre chapter 32 . 9/9
Can't wait for the next chapter
Doom Spectre chapter 31 . 9/9
I'll give u as much reviews as u want just keep going this story is one of the best fan fiction I ve read and it's like a sequel to guilty crown thank you for writing this