Reviews for Reclaiming the Throne
Ford1114 chapter 27 . 5/23
Sorry for the overdue since I just finish finals.

Well that’s a surprising twist, Inori acts irrational and lets loose like the part when Mana possessed her body. Is that a civil war I see of both the mutated Genesis and the normal Undertakers? (It reminds me of Captain America Civil War next year)

Argo has his doubts and calls out to Shu. Oh no, their conflict returns like in Episode 16. I mean, Argo is an okay character and has his reasons. I see you wrote some background of Juan and seeing him cowering from Mana.

I feel it justifies Mana’s last words of Inori should have not exist, that if Da’ath didn’t made her nor bring her back to life in this story, the world would simply be normal for everyone and Shu to move on. Ever since Inori became the Eve, Shu is not himself and reverts to the past to rule (I guess in my perspective in the canon’s epilogue, Inori represent the past sins while Ayase is the present and focus on the future).

Yeah, you are happy to see reviews going. We wish we want to see long ones again like a few years back (such as that reviewer who compares this to the X-Men and see Da’ath being the Big Bads).
Twilight AngelDemon chapter 27 . 5/19
Whoa! Inori's demon has awakened and I freaking Love it! Why do their always have to be idiots in the world? If they would've just stayed calm and respect Shu and Inori's decision to rest, none of this would've happened. Anyways who else loves Inori more? I can say that she and GuiltyKingOumaShu rocked my world today. That undertakers certainly needed to be put in their place and Inori really did give it her all. Can't wait for the next Chapter, have to see what's gonna happen.
WLLXTREME chapter 27 . 5/18
Oh shit! I pity everyone in here. Goddamnit it's another coup in the making. Poor Shu and Inori.
MEleeSmasher chapter 27 . 5/18
I havent heard anything from Hare, Ayase or Tsugumi. Where are they now?

Also, I keep wondering why the bias in Undertaker is against Inori, since she was rather patient and anyone with brain cells could see that they started this, not the other way around. Well, burn the traitors, the whole lot of them. Seriously if they treat Inori or Shu or any of their friends and family like freebies and make them do whatever they want them to do while insulting them at the same time, then burning them would make them fall in line.
just a reader chapter 26 . 5/18
almost forgot to mention in my previous review...
It'd be nice if Harune (the shop girl) were to show up. I've been wondering what would happen if she were to join the undertakers as well, since she knew Shu and probably couldn't accept the media's claim of him being a terrorist. Would be fun to see how she reacts to see him again. And I keep wondering what her void would be.
Anyway, the story is yours, I'm just trying to give some ideas.
just a reader chapter 24 . 5/18
I have been reading your fanfic for quite some time now, and I have to admit I'm greatly inspired. Being able to get back to your feet again and get this thing going is something I admire a lot. I've started writing my own fanfic, but found myself stuck at some point. But after seeing how you never gave up eventually, I've been encouraged to keep going as well. Thanks for helping me see that I should never give up!
Also, about your story, I love all the humorous scenes you have added and I feel like I should let you know I have never, ever laughed so much while reading something. Guilty crown as an anime lacked some humor here and there, and you've managed to give your story what the anime was missing. The ability to describe both amusing and dramatic, serious scenes in such a deep length is what shows your great potential as a writer.
So overall, I've loved your story so far and I can't wait to see what happens next. Keep up the good work!
Bglizard chapter 26 . 5/18
I really enjoyed the story so far thanks for taking the time to write it! I hope to see more in the future :)
Ford1114 chapter 26 . 5/14
Another breather chapter to read. Yeah, Arisa is not happy of hearing about Gai's death and the bitch wants revenge. Well, if she finds out that Nanba's the real murder, there's a big chance that both will confront again (and Nanba did promise he and Sudou will successfully have their way on Arisa, without Gai protecting her). So in short, she's screwed either way. :P

Souta is having some respect to the envoy. Yep, you don't believe in him.

I did see the RtT FB page and I'm surprise you decide to create a tropes account and help out the page (I have added the characters section and given VAs to Gai's ex-undertakers).
/Characters/ReclaimingTheThrone

Yeah, Seraph of the End is enjoyable with the virus remind us of the Apocalypse Virus and I am Legend. I look at the manga as well. Guren is shown to be likable (well he's a full hero unlike Gai) and he reminds me of Optimus Prime.
Generation Zero chapter 26 . 5/14
Interesting development
WLLXTREME chapter 26 . 5/14
Stupid Yuu. If you survive I wished you be imprisoned or something but I'll let you have drink with Souta for the pep talk. Poor Arisa, manipulated again. Souta, go for the girl would ya.
Ford1114 chapter 25 . 5/13
Yeah, it's an okay chapter though a few things stand out is that since Inori becomes Eve, and she'll be much stronger than any Eve candidate, this puts some distrust on Shu's kingdom. I remember those tyrant days back in Tennouzu, except would it be a larger scale, who knows? The same goes for Argo's concern even though he remains the king's friend (Yeah, that quote that if Shu brokes his void..).

Aw man, the GC fanpage just banned you, what's going on with them? I would suggest to create your own page of 'Reclaiming the Throne', but I'm not sure of attracting alot of people yet. On the bright side, I have updated the tv tropes page of Reclaiming the Throne, including a promotional pic (It's best you can put it on your profile to display)
/Fanfic/ReclaimingTheThrone

On a side note, I'm currently watch Seraph of the End. Pretty decent since one of the main characters is voice by Gai (while the main protagonist is voice by Sora, which you can smile when Guren takes delightful punishment to Yuchiro in hilarious manner :) )
Twilight AngelDemon chapter 25 . 5/13
Can't wait too see I hope Inori doesn't turn out like Mana addicted to the Feelings of Eve, Keep it up man can't wait for another chapter!
WLLXTREME chapter 25 . 5/12
I think I have an idea for advertising your story. It might be stupid and take away some precious time but it might be worth it. You see, I have a Deviant Art account, WLLXTREME is the username, and maybe I could make fan arts for your story. Is that a good idea or a bad idea?
Prometheus0 chapter 3 . 5/12
wow this chapter was really good i think your a really good writer even though your grammar could be a bit better
Transmundane-Transmutation-95 chapter 8 . 5/7
What could be on the other side of that exit? Will Mana and Gai return? So much suspense!