Reviews for Reclaiming the Throne
finnick0001 chapter 1 . 3/25
""Private Messaging Disabled For New Users
To reduce spam, there is a short 24 hour waiting period before new users are allowed to send private messages."" I can't answer you until tomorrow comes. xDD
finnick0001 chapter 35 . 3/25
I'm Coco if by any chance you want to contact me. 3
BlackGrimReaper chapter 35 . 3/25
Hi. Its first time i'll be writing a review of something so please bare with me..Well I wanted to tell you is not just about this chapter but your work as a whole..Ive been reading your work from the beginning..Ive been a fan of Guilty Crown ever since... I watched guilty crown a little late and i fell inlove with it..i first watched code geas and went to look for other animes like it and i came across guilty crown...i simply loved the way the story developed the way it showed how dark, fragile and weak humans are but despite that there is always hope for a change no matter how small it is just like how our world works with all the negativities changing people into something but no matter how dark it may seem there is always hope for a better future...

Ive been reading your work as Ive said. I love how you put much attention to details. The way you set up the stage before everything falls into place..I remember Durarara if you have watched it already, the story is kinda slow but it's building up nicely like setting up the stage for the final act of the story..Its not like any fanfiction ive read where you can see how things are gonna end up. You never fail to surprise me and kept me wondering whats gonna happen next (seriously whats gonna happen next? lol). Well You said in this chapter about having clues, im thinking about the inner voice that talked to inori telling her not to give up, Im having quite few guesses on it, is it mana? her child? (cause of yours forever chapter) or her mother (technically not hers cause she was cloned) which kept me wondering how will things fall into place..Im sure you're putting a lot of effort how this story will go through and I can really see that as Im reading your work and its just amazing! Not trying to pressure you but im sure you'll be able to pull this work nicely :)

Just wanted to share as well why I decided to butt in I mean write you a message despite all this time all I wanted was to read your work in silence..well im an engineer and just started working a week ago only to realize that Im obsessed in anime, reading stuffs, stories and wanted to write something my own (you may say that I just found my passion and all this late lol) so reading your work Im getting ideas or want to get ideas how I should start this thing, well not for profit but just wanted to share and teach something to everyone by making stories or sharing stories that I have..You're good at writing seriously, the way you describe things and make the readers imagine like myself and I would really like to read the rest of the story :)

PS: Ive checked your patr*on page, how's it going? kinda thinking wanted to help a person like you..
Coco chapter 35 . 3/24
HELLO!? HAVE YOU DIED OR WHAT!? HOW LONG WILL YOU KEEP US WAITING FOR THE NEW CHAPTER OR SOMETHING!? HUH?! I'M IN LOVE WITH THE ANIME & MANGA ,SO AND YOUR STORY! COME ON ,MATEE! YOU MAY PROBABLY HAVE PROBLEMS IRL AND STUFFS
..BUT .. YOU CAN'T LET US HOPELESS! DID YOU HEAR!? YOU CAN'T! IF YOU DARE ..JUST IF YOU DARE ... IF YOU DARE ...TO NOT FINISH THE STORY ... I WILL F*CKING FIND YOU AND THEN MURDER YOU AND THEN REVIVE YOU ..AND THEN MURDER YOU AGAIN! I'm kidding about the last part ,but yeah. Guilty Crown is the only thing in my life that makes me happy and keep me alive. When the anime ended I was really sad and depressed ..then the same thing happend to the manga.. And I was so hyped and happy when I found out your fanfic! You gave me hope and my life back! I'm really enjoying the story line and stuffs.. And I really wanted to read the end. But I'm very sick and I have like 2-3 years left. I won't be able to see the end.. I wanted to thank you for what you've done. And let you know what you did to me. I was and I still am very shy , that's why I didn't type a single review ,but ..i thought I have to do this now. I'm begging you.. PLEASE FINISH THE STORY! IF IT'S NOT FOR ME ,THEN FOR ALL THE PEOPLE HERE! I BET THEY'RE A LOT LIKE ME! SHY & STUFFS ,SO THEY'RE JUST WAITING & HOPPING FOR YOU TO MAKE A CHAPTER! So please.. Whenever you have time .. Do it.. Post a new chapters! Even if there aren't any reviews ..you have to finish it! They'll be more people which will watch the anime and then find out your fanfic. But they'll be disappointed ,because you left it unfinished. Well.. I guess that's all I wanted to say. Excuse me if my grammar isn't correct somewhere. It's because I'm excited and I'm typing fast ,so I can't write properly. PLEASE KEEP GOING!
SkullReader chapter 35 . 2/8
Glad to ser ur back, I really do enjoy this story and wanted you to know i still support this story. I just really hope u give the audience a happy ending and not a bitter sweet one like the anime.
TemhotaTech chapter 35 . 2/6
As always, an amazing chapter.

Not really found of Harune getting along with Arisa, or Arisa having a fun side, but that's just my personal preference.

But I will say this, Arisa's arrogance is aggravating as heck. Honestly she's even worse then she was in the anime.

And as for Kyoma, nice.
animedance24 chapter 35 . 2/5
Yes Baby! I waited sooooo long for this chapter to come out. Love it! Gosh, I loved Inori's actions and character in this chapter:) it was just beautifully written.
FierceDeityLinkMask chapter 35 . 2/5
I love the story but am getting a bit off lost. Do you plan on doing a recap?
WEW chapter 34 . 1/21
Wow, please more update
This story is freaking great continue writing ,you have a carrier in writing
GoingBlargh chapter 34 . 12/14/2016
I am sorely in love with this story. I am so in love that I did not pause to hit the follow/favorite buttons until there was nothing left to read, man. So please, don't make me cry because you made me wait for another chapter. Come out with a new chapter soon man.
GloriousAzure chapter 34 . 12/6/2016
Looks like the fight against the SDF involves politics.
Anyway, good job!
Guest chapter 34 . 11/30/2016
Hngggg I need closure
animedance24 chapter 34 . 10/30/2016
When are you going to update!?
Guest chapter 34 . 10/23/2016
Why'd you stop writing? Even if it's just a couple more chapters, I'd love to see this completed. This story is simply amazing and the effort and time you put into it really showed your dedication. It's beautiful, really. Please come back and write.

Sincerely, a hopeful fan.