Reviews for Reclaiming the Throne
Hey Bruv glad to see you're continuing this story I'm a big fan of yours and thank you for this amazing chapter. Sorry for the late reply, I actually finished reading this last year on the same day you posted this sorry I forgot to post my review
animedance24 chapter 37 . 12/31/2017
Yay! When I saw a notification saying that Reclaiming the Throne had been updated, I was so ecstatic because it's been forever. Now, I'm happy that this story will continue, and hopefully have a happy ending for Shu, Inori, and the entire Guilty Crown gang. Also, the part about some of the characters personalities getting darker or even more darker has me shaken, because in no way can I imagine Hare becoming a cruel person (Let's hope she's not one of them because that's like the end of the world). You're writing is always marvelous, and can't wait for the next chapter! Oh, and Happy New Year as well!
GuiltyIsTheGCEnding chapter 37 . 12/26/2017
shit This is by far the best far fanfic I've ever read man thanks GKOS for putting so much time and effort into writing this despite all your real life difficulties. Sad that I already finished chapter 37, and now have to wait *sobsob* for more. Keep it up and crank out these awesome chapters, can't wait for them and the finale!

P.S. it would be great if you could write more Shu x Ayase, whether in this RtT series or an entirely separate series cos she deserves more screen time than traitorous people and she's always being left out romantically. kinda sad when you think about the fact that she didn't get anybody she loved in the anime and just gives up on Shu because Inori came back, unlike brave Hare. . It's nice to see her try to hit on him since her feelings for him are quite strong rather just being teased by Yahiro. (can't blame her tho since Shu insists on being dense lol) good luck on your future writing *thumbs up*
KrisMae16 chapter 37 . 12/24/2017
Merry Christmas Guys! I was so excited that a new chapter was released. I actually saw a notification about a new chapter last Thursday, but I was so busy... (T_T). And nice chapter _.
Shini Kurogane chapter 37 . 12/21/2017
Damn, Jun's void would be the best christmas present ever to all robotics enthusiasts. And in my opinion, Shu's not that harsh in his judgement. He just start building his own kingdom and dynasty, it's normal. Just think of this as the crusades, with Genesis as one side and, well, hostiles as the other, and all of the deaths and darknesz will be easily acceptable. Looking forward for the next chapter!
Readorcetics chapter 37 . 12/21/2017
Yay ! A new chapter ! I don’t remember if I ever reviewed, but I have to tell you your story is fantastic, and your storytelling and character development is otherworldly. Merry Christmas to you too !
charles.tong.5076 chapter 37 . 12/20/2017
Great work as always! Hopefully you're able to update more frequently soon and that there will be no more issues on your side!
KrisMae16 chapter 36 . 11/12/2017
I love this story! It is very interesting.
ChronoVoid chapter 36 . 11/8/2017
one of the best fanfiction i ever read.
KrisMae16 chapter 31 . 11/4/2017
o! Go SHU!
Amilanthior chapter 36 . 10/19/2017
Hey there big man.

Bet you didn't expect to see my face again, huh? After being offline for nearly a year and essentially, well...dead.

I'll not make excuses up, and I'd wager you feel rather resentful of my inactivity and negligence when it came to posting a review for your latest chapter. I've been busy. Very busy, and lazy as well. Every day with a mountain of homework, I've put off reading your new, amazing chapter, not due to your writing prowess which is still as awe inspiring as ever persay, but rather due to my own negligence of a friend, and a fellow writer, and I hope I can still call you a former, for you to forgive me.

So now that all of that sob story stuff is over, onto the review.

I take back what I said a year ago about combat being better. Though it may be more fueling for the imagination to animate a fight, your ability to make conversation interesting, and build upon the world and characters is still masterclass. I truly did enjoy this chapter, and particularly the parts involving Mana and Inori.

However, what would a review be without some negatives? These may seem nitpicky, but they're what I caught up on and felt was worth mentioning.

Perhaps the biggest problem I had with this chapter was that Mana changed very quickly, too quickly for my understanding. To die bitter, mortal enemies after Shu turning down her offer and then forgive Inori so quickly, and for them to bond so quickly seems a little rushed to me, and perhaps quite a bit unrealistic. I think you might have benefited more from having Mana slowly come to terms with what she feels, or develop the courage to forgive, as forgiveness of someone you've fought, and perhaps hated, seems to be one the most hard things to do as a human. Even though I really enjoy the concept of former enemies teaming up to become allies, and the conversations warmed my heart, it just felt a little...forced, if that's the word, Mana's mind, in my opinion, was changed much too quickly, and her befriending of Inori after what they've done with each other is also a little...strange. However, that may jsut be part of your evil plan to get Inori to trust Mana before she gets betrayed at the last second, or I may just be that much of a pessimist. Either way, tl;dr, the conversation and dialogue between the two was amazing, but the development of it with the acceptance of emotions and perhaps even more crucially, the acceptance of each other? That just felt like it happened too quickly to be realistic.

Second point, the position of Harune. Though I like her position as a sympathetic character, and I enjoy her surprising quick wits underneath an airy, bubbly, almost dumb demeanor, I feel like you're trying to pose her against Inori in a 'Grey and Grey' morality scheme. Although I consider this storytelling technique one of my favourites, her attitude towards it seems...off. For a character trying to gain an enemy's favour and become a friend to them, her cheerfulness almost doesn't suit the moral greyness that I think you're trying to establish between Inori's end goals, and Harune's line of thinking. I think you might have benefited further from having her detail her reasoning and the banter between her and her 'Queen' more seriously, and in a more detailed way, because right now, and I think you alluded to this from a sentence that Intori said, Harune seems like a donkey being led by a carrot, rather than a human being led by their own set of values, and their own definition of their morality.

Anyway, besides those two major points, there's nothing much left for me to say. Very few spelling msitakes in this one, and the grammar checks out. An amazing chapter, as always, and I eagerly await our next chapter where we can find out Shu's plans.

I'll try not to be so late in my reviews next time, and not let you down again buddy.

But for now, Amil, out.
AZalmega chapter 36 . 7/28/2017
*few, I'm catching up. You still keep the story going. I salute to you. Have a wonderful summer. Later
bubble.duckie chapter 6 . 6/28/2017
Oh my Goodness! I love all your wonderfully lengthy chapters. I prefer to read these long ones honestly speaking and I am grateful you are taking the time to update us on this story. I especially love the crystal transportation. Sorta reminded me of the Ice Age movie.

I can't wait for Shu to meet Inori. Sheesh, the ending of the series was seriously gratifying and depressing.
bubble.duckie chapter 5 . 6/28/2017
Love the aggressive Shu honestly. So damn hot!
bubble.duckie chapter 4 . 6/28/2017
Another wonderfully written and enjoyable Chapter. I had a lot of fun reading this especially when Shu was trying to extract Tsugumi's void. So funny. Interesting plot you have here and I can't wait for what's going to happen at the other side.