Reviews for Reclaiming the Throne
Amilanthior chapter 34 . 7/26
Hello. It's me, again, here to be a helpful person! Yay!

Anyway, might get something across first. I've been inactive as shit for a while, and while I do admit it's partly due to lack of motivation, there's also another problem, namely, a strange little gremlin who's attached herself to me...Yeah, FYI, relationships are very, very demanding, but it's rewarding too, I suppose.

Additionally, I'm in Year 11, so that's not very fun, especially considering how hard I have to study now, I barely have time to write anything anymore, which sucks a while bunch of phalluses.

Now, back onto the review, regarding this chapter.

With the lack of action, I do admit that I'd like to see some more fighting, as your description of battles is generally very, very good, but I can also see the advantage of a sorta 'calm' chapter, where you just explain stuff, and set the plot up, which I'm sure is what you were doing. And I must admit, you HAVE explained the inner workings of the rings very, very carefully, and meticulously. They seem much more...tangible now, and we now know why some things may happen when they do.

Speaking of which, I don't know if you realised this as your were typing (knowing how much of a speed-demon you are) but when Yuu was explaining things, I did get a sense of Da'ath's power, or perhaps it was just the sheer, mind-boggling amount of knowledge Yuu has. I feel like you've set him up as even more of a powerful 'antagonist' now, something I need to commend you for, it's not often that you see people built up so well, so Kudos to you.

Additionally, I just wanted to spend a minute on Harune, I enjoy how she's more prominent in this chapter, but I would recommend not involving her in the plot too much, of course, some interaction is a must, and I'd recommend that. But I really would not enjoy seeing her as a 'main' character, because, as you stated in your notes, lots of people are coming for the main gang, and seeing a bunch of extra OCs may drive them off a bit, if you get what I'm saying.

Now for my two favourite projects, Abeline and Zoe! I did notice the end note, so thanks for that, it was my pleasure to help! These two may be my current favourites out of all your OCs, and I'm not saying that just because I helped create their outfits, although I will not deny that it is a part of it, but because of how innocent they are, even in this bloody, tear-filled war.

It really does show how children can still have their youthful innocence, even in the hell of what is right now essentially a cold-war. Trying to make friends with their captive, defending their role-model, playing around, all things that really expand their personalities, Although I do hope we get to see some of that break down soon, I'm a sucker for drama, Good Job on that, man.

Oh! One last thing before I leave! With the speaking patterns, I found myself barely noticing the Japanese quips, so I'd put my vote on you keeping them, as I feel like they transition into the story very, very seamlessly, in fact, I prefer it to the English pronounciation S! It just seems more...natural for them, idk, that's just my two cents on it.

Welp, that's all I had to say, so I, once again, bid you, my friend,

Adieu
Sanchayan Ghosh chapter 4 . 7/22
Wow, it is getting really interesting. A few clarifications though: Inori's soul is now in Shu. So you could consider that too. But you are plugging quite a few holes. You write amazing! All the feelings are so crystal clear. You stir a whirlwind of emotions in everything. You analyzed the anime so well.
DustyClouds chapter 17 . 7/21
You wanted my thoughts, and I'm giving them.

The last chapter was very well done. I actually thought Yahiro and Jun died, and almost had a heart attack. But then I realized they were using Tsugumi's void the whole time, had a brain fart moment... Yeah. The characterization was spot on, since I could see it being animated. You also spark inspiration in my brain.

Good plot twist. Didn't feel cheap at all.

I adore Jimmy. He's hilarious at times, if that was what you were going for.

You seem to give care to the characters more than the anime. You touch on each of them, and you take more risks as well. I am fond of your writing. You make me so proud, that I could cry happy tears.
Twilight AngelDemon chapter 34 . 7/19
Finally...! (I collapsed... Not kidding.) If anyone was around I'd be questioned about my health now - lol. F**k my health it finally came out!

And it was awesome!

Yuu's gonna die right after Inori becomes Queen, right? Inori was way too kind with Zoe and Abeline. What the hell is there history? And Yuu is connected somehow, right? Did you see Inori still being defiant? Did you see Inori imitating Mana? That was so cool...! Phew... I I talk too much.

Sadly Inori is gonna become Mana, I think? That was by far the hardest part to read through (I don't even know if she will become Mana. But if she does I will burst into tears.)

Loved how you implemented the new mechanics of the Meteorite Rings - would've never thought of that. I get the feeling the RtT is gonna be a lot longer as Shu first has to take down the SDF and finally can attack Tennozu High.

Execellent.

While reading the AN about the clothes they wear I realized that I am no good with explanation of clothes either. My vote of the poll is already done and dusted.

Souta gonna die! Please let Souta and Arisa, Harune and the twinns die alonsgide Yuu. Hate traitors and hate Hime-sama (Arisa) as well. Harune is just... Yeah to me dead meat.

'Predatory Eyes'

Can't wait for Shu to kill Nanba and the gang.

400K word mark 'Wide-Eyed' I can't believe that that came from 34 Chaps.

Please update ASAP! I beg of you almighty one (lol) no seriously UPDATE SOON!

P.S: Can't wait for RtDS's new chapter as well. Laziness doesn't suit someone like you awesome author-san.
Alexis Night chapter 33 . 7/8
Ahhaha Hess's Go shuuu Good Shuuuuu hahahahah
Twilight AngelDemon chapter 1 . 5/29
Okay, so I watched Guilty Crown again and had to review. Man almost a year and a half after watching the anime it still gots it claws buried within me.

So I came here relaying a plea; would you please update RtT! Like hell I know I haven't updated my own stories but yours is just straining on me for an update or else I'll die.

Just kidding I'm not gonna die. But please... Please UPDATE!
Legendikar chapter 33 . 5/28
This is the only good guilty crown story. But thats not all. It's also one of the few good stories on all of fanfiction. I binged this whole story in less than a day and I can't wait for the next chapter.
void242 chapter 33 . 5/22
This story is very good. Good plot and all. Of course, unpredictable too. When I thought that I've figured the plot out, you just take this story to other turn, which is very,very good.
Keep up the good work!
karlosnero chapter 33 . 5/17
Its finally here! I had thouggt that Reclaiming the Throne was dead. This is by far my favorite FanFic of Guilty Crown and thats saying a lot because its my favorite anime. Keep up the good work! Cant wait for the next chapter
random chapter 1 . 4/28
laim
Haxler chapter 33 . 4/16
I Love chapters like this...i don't know what but always that there is an announcement by some big character i love to see the reactions of everyone, im sorry to hear you think this is not interesting but, hey we are diferent people afterall
i don't really know what more to say sooo... keep up the good work :P
Haxler chapter 31 . 4/16
:3 take all my love for this fic :)
KingofSins chapter 33 . 4/8
This chapter was also raised as everyone else about any doubts.
Ok, thus closing the swollen talk. DO NOT EVEN THINK CEASING! XD
Write further I read the story every day up and down because it is so good and not really apologize not for the in this chapter times much with fighting was. XD That just makes it more exciting and is in my eyes as "the calm before the storm". So please read on. The chapters are all really great and rich in all aspects of a truly professional light novel zoom. So then we come to the end times.
I am looking forward immensely to the next chapter and apologize for my english ... It is not my native language and I have never been very good terms what languages all I can is read XD
Inori Yuzuriha chapter 33 . 3/25
Wow your fanfiction is amazing ! (Shouting out loud)
Btw how do you get all these wonderful ideas? Oh, and sorry for me to only leave a review at this chapter. I just couldn't stand myself to read another chapter quickly.
Amilanthior chapter 33 . 3/10
By the by, I now have an account! Huzzah!