Reviews for The Nickname Pronunciation
Panda Cannons chapter 1 . 5/15
That's hilarious, go Penny!
mekareami chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
This made me smile :)
saashi samy chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
very sweet

i like
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
He got it! Really, for a genius, sometimes he's pretty thick.
gothicbutterfly95 chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
Hilarious!
And I can't tell you how much I appreciate you referencing Julie Andrews and The Sound of Music
CountryGrl chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Aww! This is gorgeous :3 I love it!
smkffnut chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
This is dear, very well executed fluff! Poor Moonpie... Thanks for writing!
Bookish0278 chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
I loved the last line! This story made me smile! I Loved it!
XMarisolX chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Wow! What an original little story and thoroughly entertaining. I adore kid!fics when they are well written,and it's a joy to read one that showed what a 18-month-old child of Lenny would be like. I love the fact that you gave her a Yoda doll to play with. These lines made me laugh out loud:

*"'Oh,' Penny soothed, using her mother voice – a voice Sheldon had been very perturbed to realize she'd used on him before."
* "if her parents' voices where any indication, then Chloe Hofstadter would not become the next Julie Andrews, a feat Raj claimed to be impossible for anyone."

The mispronounced names were adorable (especially Bunny; my heart melts). Also, I love Sheldon's merciless approach to the tot. He is in no way charmed by the fact that she is a baby or Leonard's daughter. He approaches her the same way he would a 35-year-old colleague. I loved this bit, "And if Leonard and Penny's progeny was trying to nickname him Grandfather Cow, then she had another thing coming."

This was fun, and thanks for dusting it off and publishing it.
Miss Breeziness chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
That is just so adorable and clever. Haha, poor Selly! :)
Sectumsempra333 chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
I really enjoyed this story. I loved your description of the gang's adjustment to Chloe. I also loved that she was playing with a Yoda doll!
lexyloo chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Lol, love it - Penny would so do that. And any talk about a Penny and Leonard baby just makes me imagine a cute little girl, aawww! Loved how it took Sheldon a few seconds to work it out.
NumbistheNewHigh chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
This was excellent. It fit the humor of the show and the idea of Penny teaching Chloe to call Sheldon 'Moonpie' was just so true to her character. :)

Loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
awww that was such a cute idea!
DrGiggles chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
I loved this! You wrote Sheldon so so well, and his interactions and experiences with Chloe (which I must say is an excellent name choice) were entertaining. One of my favorite Big Bang Theory fan fics for sure :D