Reviews for Ice Heritage adopted
adaydreamer95 chapter 5 . 4/5
kk
More more more ! Love it
SumerSnow chapter 5 . 2/27
WHAT! NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! i got insparation, cuntinue with the meating please! That would be amusing!
Rychan6 chapter 4 . 2/23
Really hawk eye that's the best you can come up with
Infinitechange chapter 4 . 2/19
Very very fun story so far!
Slightly Disturbed Cookie Girl chapter 5 . 2/11
I won't give up on you! What about jack tries to freeze Clint and Clint shoots jack and the others. North and bunny dodge but jack couldn't so he got shot. Was that inspiration enough?
Hope it was cus I can't wait for the next chapter to be up!
The Purple Jade chapter 5 . 2/7
Awesome story! I can't wait for more!
thunder angel13 chapter 5 . 1/28
Super great funny and super interesting hope u write more soon
Guest chapter 4 . 12/29/2013
OMG, you did not just leave me with a cliff hanger? You had better update this fast, or else! And here I was enjoying myself. "Pout"
uchiha-sakura193 chapter 5 . 12/25/2013
The dreaded hiatus. Words that no reader wants to hear/read. Make sure you come back to this! D:
wouldbewriter23 chapter 5 . 12/11/2013
Bummed about the break. I'm very interested in this. Usually I don't go for crossovers that so drastically change the original story (i.e. Loki being Jacks dad) but you explained it well enough that it doesn't bother me. Awsome.
I really liked the way you tied the two movies together, it actually flowed really well. Great job. Any way, bring me more soon! You left off on a serious cliffhanger.
Dragonscorch chapter 5 . 12/7/2013
*Shouts to the sky, waving arms wildly* NOOOOOO!
Fave101 chapter 5 . 11/19/2013
wow this is so amazing! please Continue!
SonicLozDPLove chapter 5 . 11/18/2013
It's been nearly a year... why not just have them converge and follow North to the Pole already!
dragonalw chapter 5 . 11/17/2013
why would i hate you
awesome story and that "what's up doc" was pretty amusing if not chesey.
keep up the good work.