Reviews for Music Within
Guest chapter 12 . 9/20/2015
can i kindly request a sequel of this story. i hope you can fulfill my request. thank you
malexfaith chapter 12 . 8/4/2015
This is amazing. The way you spoke f feelings and thoughts as music was great. That paragraph on Becas favorite color has become one of my favorite parts of all time. It's been a wonderful journey. Whatever I say won't foot justice. I love this. Thanks heaps for sharing
Biggiewoods chapter 12 . 3/1/2014
Even though it is not usually the style I like this is beautifully written. Everything very well done.
Biggiewoods chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
Beautiful...the entire thing.
drewsbravenewworld chapter 12 . 1/11/2014
That was awesome. When are you writing something else?
dafuq33 chapter 12 . 8/4/2013
wow! loved it! great fic thank you, read in an hour i think, couldn't stop ;) hope you'll write some more stuff in the future, honestly you're a great writer! :)
ficreadr chapter 12 . 5/22/2013
this was so awesome i had to read it all in one sitting. i hope you write more bechloe!
Guest chapter 12 . 5/21/2013
Really liked your story, it was so poetic and everything ! It even gave me ideas for a homework i had to do : Thank you really
LeeShaw chapter 12 . 3/16/2013
This is awsome! And so beautifull
LovatoLove1996 chapter 12 . 2/14/2013
This was probably the most thought provoking and beautifully, deeply written piece that I have ever read. It's so amazing. You are an amazing writer. Words can't express how much I loved this story. :3
UncommonGround chapter 6 . 2/10/2013
omg can that jack's / one republic mash up actually exist!? oh and great story! :)
nickolefox chapter 12 . 2/10/2013
Beautifully written. Loved this.
Yeah man chapter 12 . 2/10/2013
DUDE! Totes loved it! ;) freaking aca-awesome
SlaYeRGiRLkaL chapter 12 . 2/9/2013
This was such an incredible story, I couldn't stop reading it once I started! Absolutely loved it! I think I'll have to repeat it and fall in love with it all over again!
Guerrilla Warfare chapter 12 . 2/9/2013
Aaaaawwwhhhwwwwwaaahhwwwww! That was soooooooo sweet! Woooohoooo! Fluff wins alllll!

Loved it, man. Made me feel things, and I enjoyed it a lot. (Most of the time.) Hope to see more soon! See ya then.