Reviews for Interrogation
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 9 . 5/28/2017
Cutesy. Still, I find it surprising how easily Kabuto, Dragon Sage, was caught. Were these freeze-knockout jutsus invented for the sole purpose of incapacitating Kabuto? Why didn't Kabuto incapacitate the attackers before they incapacitated him? Kabuto could have switched himself with a log at a moment's notice, or just sent a clone to the meeting (if he has chakra reserves to make a believable clone).
And how brutal the mockery of interrogation was. Granted, they did find his weak point: he doesn't want a telepath in his head. But, physical violence is completely unnecessary. And, how are they going to see that whatever Kabuto says isn't a lie, a back-up plan? How do they know that Kabuto's disappearance will not alert Orochimaru and put a completely different plan in motion?
Thank you. Good day, good night, and good luck.
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 3 . 5/28/2017
Explosive, true. That's fun, seeing how Ibiki is drunk on outside and yet trying to categorise his level of drunkedness on the inside. Good description of how alcohol influences emotions... Not that I would want to risk my health like that. But a visit to Ibiki sounds very tempting, given how relaxing it can be. Anti-stress.
VineAuror chapter 9 . 6/6/2014
This story is so sweet! Please write more *puppy dog eyes*
1sunfun chapter 9 . 10/24/2013
Nice.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/11/2013
The summon tokens remind me of the DA's coins from HP: Order Of the Phoenix :)
weareserialkillers chapter 7 . 3/20/2013
This story is now one of my favorites. This pairing is so unusual, but I love the way that you've written their story. I can't wait until the next chapter!
weareserialkillers
xSmittenKittenx chapter 2 . 2/10/2013
Okay, the coin made me think of a Port-key. Harry Potter moment XD

I love how Baki views the three as his kids. I wonder what his thoughts on Gaara are though. Shall read on and see
xSmittenKittenx chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
What is it with you and new and interesting portrayals of otherwise untouched characters? Honestly xP
McKazekage chapter 5 . 1/28/2013
Yeah strip poker! all you need is some booze and a deck of card and BAM!
Guest chapter 4 . 1/25/2013
I'm really enjoying this story! I know I kind of only review on Sex Education but I actually read most or your stories . I love the premise of this one, being practically stuck with someone for a month and almost embarrassing yourself on the first night but then it turning into romance, really great. I can't wait to see how the rest of the month plays out. Also love that they've decided not to be in denial about the time limit, it keeps things healthy and hopefully they'll use their time wisely, but of course move at their own pace. Looking forward to seeing!
McKazekage chapter 4 . 1/24/2013
I would never have thought of those 2 together but this is cute and makes it work... big teddy bear Ibiki!
McKazekage chapter 3 . 1/20/2013
That's gonna be an awkward conversation to have when they are hung over... I can just imagine Ibiki bursting into tears!