Reviews for Nezumi Means Rat
Erik's Champion chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
This is a really compelling story! I kind of wish that you had spread it out instead of condensing it into a one-shot, but I guess you do what you have to for the contests : )
Crystia chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Wow. This was awesome. :O

...Uhhhhhh. Yeah. I'm not so articulate when I really like something. Hold on, I'll do my best to expand on WHY it was awesome in a moment. Wait for it... XD

...Right! So, to translate my 'uhhh', I think the aspect that most impressed me was the relationships between the characters. I absolutely LOVED the interaction between Kaiba and Mokuba, and how Kaiba always thinks about Mokuba first and foremost, even when he isn't always overly expressive about his feelings.

Bahh, and you made me hate Siegfried exactly like I vaguely remember hating him in the anime, so you kept him in character! It was really cool! (that's actually a compliment, despite my secret distaste for the fellow). He IS a nezumi! A sneaky, annoying, PINK nezumi!

But I enjoyed his plans to use Mokuba to manipulate Kaiba. Not that I like him picking on the Kaiba bros, but it was totally in character, super interesting, and had me reading the whole thing with my eyes the size of Kaiba's ego.

Speaking of which, nice plot, by the way. Having Mokuba adopted into the Siegfried family was beyond brilliant. XD

Anyway, loved this! Good luck in the contest. :)
-Crystia