Reviews for The Campione of Heroes
Kayen1024 chapter 1 . 5/2
Wouldn't shirou be the seventh godslayer? There are already 6 after all.
Shinra Ren chapter 1 . 1/9
You just made Shirou epically pathetic. Yes he might be stupidly altruistic, but he is not stupid. Try to understand the difference.
Also, Shirou's main weapon is his own opponent's underestimation. EMIYA said it himself, but I can't remember what series it was. Anyway, your Shirou is so fundamentally wrong that I am not surprised that this fic is not that popular, and the only reason why it is highly-heh- recognised is because of how it lasted this long and the amount of words.
The existence of Emiya Shirou has no pride whatsoever. He doesn't have pride, desires nor dreams of his own. That's why Gilgamesh calls him a faker, after all.
Ugh. I must be having a lapse in my judgement to have ranted in this stupid fic.
Beware to future readers! Beware! BEWARE!
miguelgiuliano.co chapter 7 . 12/7/2017
Genial historia espero con ansias por el próximo capitulo . Pls no dejes esta genial historia .
Me gustó mucho este shirou . Parece que alaya o quiere poder a su presiado emiya que mandó a arturia . Espero que Alice sea una clase de demi-servant Pls Pls tenga la apareincia de arthuria/lancer y cuando ellas están en batalla se vuelvan un sercas divino así podrían dar batalla a los compioni y dioses herejes .
StoryReiter chapter 7 . 5/26/2017
I did not expect for Saber to enter the story in such a way. Shirou's distortion also came to light... So we also have a possible version of Rin with Saber in one body... Sweeeeet... Amazing though... In some cases you could use Unlimited Bladeworks to lessen collateral damage, I mean he has the reserves for it now. With him being a Campione and all he is as close as he can get from being a "Hero of Justice". I just hope he does not get consumed like Archer EMIYA did. If by any chance you read this thanks for writing and have a good day and please do take care of yourself.
Masterx01 chapter 1 . 3/23/2017
Ea isnt a demonic sword D: Its a divine construct created by a god. So, if anything it would be a holy sword instead of a demonic and even then it doesnt qualify for it.

Wow, that 'stronger than me here' needs some context because is Gil would kill himself first before saying that to anyone.

In gonna express how much Gil hates the gods and any that have to do with them with this Nasu-style: Gilgamesh HATES, HATES, HATES, HATES, HATES, HATES, HATES, HATES, HATES, HATES, HATES, HATES, HATES, HATES, HATES, HATES, HATES, HATES, HATES, HATES, HATES, HATES, HATES, HATES, HATES, HATES, HATES, HATES, HATES, HATES, HATES, HATES, HATES, HATES, HATES, HATES, HATES, HATES, HATES, HATES, HATES, HATES, HATES, HATES, HATES, HATES, HATES, HATES, HATES, HATES, HATES, HATES, HATES, HATES, HATES, HATES, HATES, HATES, HATES, HATES, HATES, HATES, HATES, HATES, HATES, HATES, HATES, HATES, HATES, HATES, HATES, HATES, HATES, HATES, HATES, HATES, HATES, HATES, HATES, HATES, HATES, HATES, HATES, HATES, HATES, HATES, HATES, HATES, HATES, HATES THE GODS. He would not, under any circumstances, be happy due being transformed into one.

Also Gil overall mood depends of the status of the humanity in the time he is summoned. Here in the campioneverse, with the status of the humanity as how its by itself and as a canon fodder against the menace of the gods bar 7 persons that arent exactly humans anymore coupled with the fact of being transformed into a god, he would be ABSOLUTELY LIVID! Not laughting like a third rate villain after some power-up.

Servants cannont be damaged by comon means, even if a nuke explodes in their faces, that will not do anything to them and even if that knife was made with prana, that kind of trash tier weapon would never damage a servant. Now going by Campeone standarts, outside of Campiones nobody can damage the gods and even the best weapons handed down by gods to humans can only do so much against them. They could damage a god, but they would never be close enough to be even a menace to them and only those that had in the first place the posibility of being a Campione could do the deed.
Esmereilda chapter 7 . 3/14/2017
well the chains of Enkidu will be highly effective against hercules
Esmereilda chapter 3 . 3/10/2017
for some reason alice's father reminds of major Armstrong from fma in this chapter
Esmereilda chapter 2 . 3/9/2017
XD poor shiro
Rangle chapter 3 . 6/25/2016
It seems you are underestimating Noble Phantasm from Type-Moon/Fate. Do you realize that NP can reach planet buster level? Not a city, not a nation, but the whole planet? Nasuverse is not weaker than Campioneverse, heh. Bro, you should be ashamed of yourself for dissing Type-Moon/Fate lore just to prop up Campione. If the reason for that is because you want to keep Shirou not OP, then try to find other ways to do it. Pissing half the fandom of a crossover is not really smart. If you can't stay true to the source materials, you shouldn't write a cross. Well, you can if you make it a complete AU. I hope more people called you out on your bullshit, LOL.
Rangle chapter 2 . 6/25/2016
Mongrel! You dare!?
lalpoi.nakamura chapter 7 . 6/6/2016
A fanfic with so much potential... It's a shame dt it is not updated for a looooonnnggg tym
blazaboi chapter 3 . 5/4/2016
the fight was boring it kinda reminded me of naruto where he should of been out of energy only to pull a bullshit amount of power out of his ass
GrimmPandaMan chapter 2 . 4/10/2016
I lobe how his personality changes when he uses that authority! HAHAHAHAHA AWESOME
Paxloria chapter 7 . 1/23/2016
Its a good chapter!
It'd be great if you updated!
_

on the whole black-bar-Herkles-roar thing, your best bet on how to do that is to ask an author thats already don it how to do it.
Hope that helps.