Reviews for The Campione of Heroes
DarkElucidator chapter 7 . 8h
Strike Air: Hammer of the Wind King
Gold2King chapter 7 . 11/29
Hopefully this'll get updated more :P
Happy ending would be cool. A badass one would be pretty sweet too.
Like that one story where Shirou rejects everything and gets the 1st Magic...and summons Kirito for some reason. Well, technically the Cardinal but Kitito did all the fighting and stuff, you know?
Dream chapter 2 . 11/19
Major personality change , holy ...
Im a guest chapter 7 . 9/14
2years of no comment?
ZE Bri-0n chapter 5 . 9/10
About the AN on top of the last chapter: you're arguing that Authorities aren't classifiable under the NP system, but all of those examples are. Anti-Divine, Anti-Thaumaturgy( those Golden Sword are almost identical in effect to two different pre-existing NPs, Anti-Self, etc. Also, are you saying that Authorities can defeat Avalon? Cause of you are, I'm calling bullshit. You want to say that Authorities are more powerful than NPs( gods heroes, after all, makes perfect sense)? Sure. But an Authority defeating Avalon itself? I'm calling bullshit right there. The thing is, that the mechanics for Heroic Spirits and Heretic Gods are nearly identical: when one's legend grows, it shapes the power and possession of them. For those that actually existed ( which is not all HS, even in the Nasuverse), the Truth still has a predominant effect. Both return to an alternate dimension when slain, both primarily manifest as Natural Disasters, etc. But an EX Noble Phantasm's power is absolute. It's on par with the Five True Magics. A puny god going toe to toe with that? Yeah, no. A True Magic can turn an above average magus- but still easily within human capabilities- into a power to rival a Campione. With just a decade of experience with it. Without the addition of any Mystic Codes. That much destruction, effortlessly, with merely human reserves of power. Add in jewel magecraft, and the Blue is pretty much the scourge of the Campioneverse. And remember Zelretch and the Crimson Moon? Yeah, gods True Magicians. True Magicians Avalon EX rank Noble Phantasm. Oh Root, imagine the Blue with a Jeweled Sword of Zelretch... Anyway, in the Naruverse, Authority is the divine power to "enact miracles simply because one has the right". That's what constitutes Divinity in the Nasuverse. Now, if Authority is pretty much the same in the Campione universe, then Enkidu will how a god, even one like Gawaine. That said, however, I'm pretty sure the Chain's power is to "capture gods and hold them". But until it captures a god, it's just a chain. Capture is easily avoidable.
ZE Bri-0n chapter 4 . 9/10
Godou's Golden Swords are clearly an Anti-Divine Noble Phantasm. Or an Anti-Thaumaturgy Noble Phatasm, like Gae Dearg, the Crimson Rose of Exorcism, or Rule Breaker.
ZE Bri-0n chapter 3 . 9/10
...*member of Witenagemot*"Is there any way for use to ransom him? "
Elder Cryptid chapter 2 . 9/7
H-he turns into Gil? YES! I love reading Gil, he always gets a laugh out of me.
Im a guest chapter 3 . 8/19
Lol the mongrel's have kidnapped the king
Im a guest chapter 2 . 8/19
tarrangar chapter 2 . 8/16
Heroic spirits aren't inferior to Heretic gods heck they're just about Shirou's worlds equivalent of them Servants might be a slight bit weaker due to depending on a magus's limited amount of mana.
Also I can't believe the Witengamot would act like that they should know better than tp alienate the new Campione like that.
Finally that guy who talked about a 45 year old unmarried daughter was a moron I can't believe they let near a campione, if she had been 15 or so then it would have been the normal marry my daughter deal, but offering a woman who haven't been married at 45 cant be seen as a compliment only an insult, I would advise you to take it out or change her age it's just stupid as is.
tarrangar chapter 1 . 8/16
Gilgamesh wouldn't care much about becoming a god I think he's the greatest being ever in his mind after all the gods are below him not above him in mind Heracles while another demigod is still only another mongrel to Gilgamesh clearly proving that the fact that he is 2/3 god is not a big part of why Gilgamesh believe himself the greatest thing ever.
Yami-Guy chapter 3 . 6/6
This story started so well despite some grammar errors, but to nerf shirou this bad is terrible. You seem to be forgetting that Campione's are pretty much Nasuverse Servants. Not to mention that you had Shirou run out of prana like he was still a regular human when he most assuredly is not. I may come back to this story in the future if it continues but otherwise I am done.
Parks98 chapter 2 . 3/5
So shirou has Gil's personality in a fight
Parks98 chapter 1 . 3/4
So instead of heavens feel we have the UBW route