Reviews for The Campione of Heroes

Keep at it.
Bobboky chapter 7 . 3/12
very good
Adv Satoshi chapter 7 . 3/6
First, I not trying to flame you, please read the review

Dude, your story is pretty well, your writting is amazing, you wrote a many good moments, but you totally nerfed Shirou, mostly the Nasuverse itself.

Reality Marble is useless and you really nerfed the Noble Phantasms (the crystallization of legends).

Heracles was originally a 1/2 demigod, but he became a full God after death, Then why, why Enkidu not doing nothing against him? you only want to a excuse to erase all Shirou's memory?

The Mighty is pretty useless ...

The cost of the Noble Phantasm as a Campione should have been very low, especially with your nerf.

Campione! is a OP character, Campione! is a character who is at the top of the food chain, I understand you about Ea and the Gate, they are broken... but you nerfed all Shirou's ability, the story is mostly a human with a very high skills, not a Campione.
Suck. 60 NP broken or not per second would make a valley. The fight also nerfing shirou big time, the cost when creating NP should have been small by campione standard, especially if its that weak. Its just one problem but still already big one. Another is that how could a mere brush in the side from flaming horse injure campione anyway let alone with this might authority active? And also the fighting style that shirou and archer use are gone even though you say the change only in personalty not brain. Oh and just so you know campione is about OP protagonist, and UBW shirou plus gilgamesh are strong so by make shirou weak you essensialy destroy the story, forget the didn't want OP protagonist because the story is about one.
Uraharaisgod chapter 7 . 2/25
Interesting...looking forward to reading more and seeing if Saber manages a return in any manner! Since this is a harem fic now, does that mean Saber will also be included in it, or not?
Uraharaisgod chapter 3 . 2/25
Aww, no Enki? He only had three Authorities from Gil, and that's "Mighty"/"Bull of Heaven"/"Enkidu", pity...would have been awesome to see Enki and solidify his nature of being a Campione by having a supremely destructive ability (not to mention give him an Aspect, as Enki is an origin point for the stories of Noah, thus giving him advantage against beings who originate from the Biblical Texts), but I guess that Bull takes the spot...ah well.
Uraharaisgod chapter 2 . 2/25
...The Mighty?...so it's only trait is to put him in Gilgamesh's mindset and augment him physically...basically it's the same as Godou's Bull Authority. In fact, this would inhibit Shirou, who has the mindset of Archer as his base. Gaining the mindset of Gilgamesh would no doubt make things HARDER for SHirou in battle, who has the mind to be wary of his foes and use superior tactics to defeat foes stronger than himself, in comparison to Gilgameshes arrogance...

The Mighty overall just sounds like it will inhibit and weaken Shirou. I'm guessing he has a second one though, what I'm really hoping for (and pray you utilise) is to draw inspiration from Prototype Gilgamesh, and give Shirou the weapon Enki. That would be THE most kickass, perfect accompaniment for Shirou.

A Bow that splits into Dual Blades...tell me is that not the perfect weapon for Shirou? Not to mention it comes pre-packaged with it's own summoning chant to invoke it's greatest ability you could use:

"Behold! The inferno of destruction fills the heavens! Come forth! The Surge of Utnapishtim! This is what it means to destroy the World! Heroic Spirits (change this to Heretic Gods), suffer the curse that the insolence of challenging the King of Heroes has brought upon ye!"

Pretty much praying you give Shirou this badass weapon that never got used in Fate/Stay Night.
FenrirCrinos chapter 7 . 2/21
great chapter men, and don't worry for time, your readers still be here :D
dalulzing chapter 7 . 2/16
Why the hell is Saber here? This will stunt your main characters growth beyond all belief
dalulzing chapter 4 . 2/16
Alexander wants simply because he wants with no care of the consequences, He is probably the only campione Shirou should kill on sight. Then he demanded Avalon. Kill this bastard. There is no reason to be merciful to someone that see others as mere toys for their amusement.
Ame no Ryuubi chapter 7 . 2/12
a good story hope to see more later keep up the good work. No real complaints so far most of the time people try to equalize the noble phantasms and the gods but I like how you did it.
dopplerdee chapter 7 . 2/9
Cool chapter I wonder how saber feels about being restricted to such low(for her) levels
dopplerdee chapter 5 . 2/9
Nice chapter, I wonder if voban would trigger the anti-monster effect of Kanshou and Bakuya...
dopplerdee chapter 4 . 2/9
Well exclaber can't be traced persay as unlimited blade works cannot recreate devine blades (according to word of god (to the best of my knowpage)) this may be because it is made with un-earthly materials being and I quote a ' forged by the planet as the crystallization of the wishes of mankind stored and tempered within the planet.' And quote. ' The construction of weapons is limited to materials found upon the planet in the present era, so weapons like Ea, which is constructed from substances not found in the world, cannot be analyzed.' Once again word of god says' Divine constructs, such as Ea and Excalibur, are unable to be replicated, though there may be degraded Noble Phantasms with similar abilities stored with the Reality Marble. [3] Archer claims that it is possible to reproduce an imperfect version of Excalibur likely to drain him of all of his prana in a suicide attack. Shirou using Archer's arm in the Heaven's Feel route states that he would be able to project it if Saber Alter were to give him time, but believes that he cannot handle the sword and that the difficulty of doing such a high level projection in battle would make it impractical.' Though there is this ' Shirou, during Heaven's Feel, requires a weapon to destroy the Greater Grail and uses his image of the "The greatest Noble Phantasm I know of." The image in his head is that of Excalibur, and the weapon utilizes a large beam of light as an attack at the cost of his life during the normal ending. The conditions for where wrought iron is possible are enhanced within the Moon Cell, removing the limitation and allowing for the projection of holy-sword class weaponry. Their performance is still inferior to the actual weapons, limiting Archer of Fate/Extra to projecting a degraded version of Excalibur, Excalibur Image' so a human shiro could do it to a degree by sacrificing his life and it is possible that with a campione's ability to defy fate and natural order he might be able to trace somthing like excalibur image or even a full power excalibur... well as full power as tracing can normaly make atleast. Anywho I like your story sofar and hope the rest holds up
Littica Marek chapter 2 . 2/7
Having never actrually liked Gil I find this turn of events rather annoying, I'm sure as a plot device it's really interesting but it ruins any enjoyment i may have taken reading the fights.

I will try a few more chapters but I honestly dont think ill be keeping with this story if that keeps happening, what can I say, Gil just rubs me the wrong way