Reviews for Phoenix Burning
Could you update? Please? I'm really looking forward to it
Alex chapter 7 . 7/4
Update? Plz?
Alex chapter 5 . 6/29
Okay, no. At the end of your other story Madam Pomfrey specifically warned Serius about PTSD, I refuse to believe he would forget that for this long. Sorry, but PLOTHOLE!
Alex chapter 3 . 6/29
As horrible as it is, I love this kind of story. It allows for character growth you don't see in most books and strips the main character so thoroughly of their immortality that they almost seem human. Dang, that's weird to write
May a Chance chapter 2 . 9/6/2014
Hallucinations
Ginerva Bonnie Potter chapter 7 . 8/23/2014
Update soon
MAFITA chapter 7 . 4/21/2014
I liked this chapter! :) I'm sorry for not being able to read and review it before now, but RL hasn't been nice lately... :S I'm feeling very sorry for Harry in all this; it seems that he's unable to put what happened behind him, and I don't blame him, really (obviously). I hope that things will get better for him in the future... Maybe if Cedric recovered and woke up it would help him, what will definitely not help is Snape teaching him occlumency... that is a disaster waiting to occur... Anyway, I'm really looking forward to the next chapter! Hope to read you soon! Kisses!
Lollypops101 chapter 7 . 3/30/2014
good work
Padfootette chapter 7 . 3/27/2014
great chapter i loved it please update soon
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 7 . 3/26/2014
I loved loved loved loved it.
Mrs Potter-Jackson-Holmes chapter 7 . 3/25/2014
Yay, another chapter. I hope Snape ends up being nice to harry. Or at least less cruel. I love fics like that. Please update soon. I love this story :)
DarkRavie chapter 7 . 3/25/2014
Great chapter. This story pulls you in and makes me want to read more asap. I look forward to reading that happens next.
Child of Music and Imagination chapter 7 . 3/25/2014
As long as Remus at least has a fatherly relationship with Harry, then yes, I will read it.
andy0295 chapter 7 . 3/25/2014
Love you! This was great I want more.
And i'd like read Draco/Harry
KoreanMusicFan chapter 6 . 2/13/2014
has Sirius forgotten that he was told that harry could develop PTSD at the end of the last story?
even though i loved the last story for me the verdict is still out on this one.