Reviews for Where Do We Go From Here
Emily chapter 10 . 7/24/2014
You are SO talented! I love this story!
Happyfish chapter 10 . 10/3/2013
This was a good story!
Naoko Matatabi chapter 10 . 6/15/2013
Loved it. You balanced family and romance exceptionally well and the ending was superbe.
Kypriothe chapter 10 . 3/9/2013
Thanks for not having Jareth essentially rape Sarah. It was a little weird until he confessed otherwise :) but really though, loved the story. Jareth's introduction to frappachinos was great x)
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 10 . 3/6/2013
Wonderfull story. I really enjoyed your Jareth.
Guest chapter 10 . 3/2/2013
It would be great just to see a simple, brief epilogue, perhaps detailing the birth and early life of Jareth and Sarah's new baby.
Honoria Granger chapter 10 . 3/2/2013
Charming. Please don't abandon us Labyrinthians, though...sequel, eventually?
Princess of the Fae chapter 10 . 3/1/2013
Epiloge? Part 2?
Goldenstar13 chapter 10 . 3/1/2013
Fantastic ending! I love happy but vague endings like that. :) I can't wait to see what other stories you come up with!
excentricaluli chapter 10 . 3/1/2013
I dont know what to say so I will be short I think this is one of the most touching storys that I read in FF you did a wonderful job! :)
sunshinekatie1996 chapter 9 . 2/27/2013
YAY! Sarah and Toby reunited! :D I'm glad you put this in the story! It's wonderful!
Sarah Rose 29 chapter 9 . 2/26/2013
Three cheers for the plot bunnies!
excentricaluli chapter 9 . 2/26/2013
I cant believe this is so touching so comforting, I dont know how I am not crying yet! you did a wonderful job really, when do you think you will have the next one?
Princess of the Fae chapter 9 . 2/26/2013
I hope Toby will be more lucky then Sarah.
Guest chapter 9 . 2/26/2013
Oh, boy. Let's see how this new revelation goes over with the rest of the Williams family. I can't wait.