Reviews for Somewhere In Between
Squalleternally chapter 36 . 6/26
Still waiting Ashbear! I will literally be so disappointed in my heart of eternities if you don't finish this story! :D 3.
jade destiny chapter 1 . 10/4/2015
Just re-read this story again after so many years... It's still such a fantastic piece! It was my favorite Squall/Rinoa story when you were working on it years ago and I was desperately hoping that you would continue this story down the road. It's now been years and I'm guessing that is no longer happening. However, re-reading it again, I still love it so much that I'm just happy to have read such a good story, regardless of whether it is complete or not. I still have hope that you'll come back to this story some day and I hope I'll one day, I'll get a notification that this story has been updated. That would be an extremely wonderful gift. For now, I'll enjoy the story regardless and hope others are also given the opportunity to enjoy your story.
Tear Droplet chapter 36 . 8/4/2015
Just discovered this story and I think it's pretty good. I hope one day you two can finish this even though it's been years since the last update. Signs that you're still around will help too. I hope you two will come back
sumtyms chapter 36 . 4/8/2015
I read this again after 7 years... you were the reason i fell in love with fanfiction and ff8. This is just the best story ever... :)

even though its been years, i am willing to wait until you can come back to this story again. :)
Squalleternally chapter 36 . 2/10/2015
I will wait forever for this one to be finished, i check back every few weeks but alas. it seems life has taken these two fantastic writers away from this. I will wait!
SilentStarlightSky chapter 36 . 1/6/2015
This story is really sweet, and I've really enjoyed it. I don't know if you're planning on finishing it, but it'd be great if you did. Thanks for all your hard creative work. Fun!
Guest chapter 36 . 8/20/2014
I just finished rereading this awesome story again. I'm wondering if you are planning to continue with it, I really hope so.
Guest chapter 36 . 8/5/2014
Love the story, I only wish that you've finished it.
Ai Mamoru chapter 36 . 3/23/2014
Yay, I've made it to (and through) the last update. Such a pity it ended without a tiny little bit of closure. I hoped that Elise would tell Squall about the Sorceress and Knight think at least. I'm pretty sure you would have ended this last chapter on a happier note, if you did know it would be the last in four years by now. It's a pity, but you never know what life will through at you that suddenly makes a mere hobby lose its importance.

The title of the chapter is the first story of Ashbear I've written a review for, telling how difficult it is. And here I'm spamming you with massive texts. I've also read "Dancing in Time" and "Endless Waltz" and have to confess, I'd like the two more than this story. Reason is, there's much more harmony there. The struggles didn't stall over tons of chapters, and Squall and Rinoa really talk to each other. I think, I made it pretty clear what didn't sit well with me in this story. I'm not a big fan of drama, and that's what's this story is about. The characters handle all that drama in a fashion that really rubs me the wrong way. Yeah, it's really realistic and totally understandable, but I like issues being solved not worsend and stalled. BUT and that's important, I liked the story enough not to give up on it, and I'm pretty fast abandoning stories which are bad. The writing style is very good, you always make sure, that I know, what the characters are thinking and feeling, which makes it very easy to feel for them. All their decisions are understandable, but sadly frustrating nonetheless ;)

I really hope to see this story completed one day, you know, see the tormented characters receive their well deserved happiness ;)
And even though I got really worked up over the story, I still thank you very very much for writing and sharing it!
Ai Mamoru chapter 33 . 3/23/2014
Really, when I have to read "he/ she deserves more/better/..." and there's nothing they could offer, I'm going to scream. All that self-loathing. There's no need for that, they are so lovable. In my opinion the potential partner should decide, if one is worth or not.
Ai Mamoru chapter 32 . 3/23/2014
That was tragic. Why didn't he say, he'll come back? Why are the two thinking, the other one would be better off without him/her? Yeah, sure, because they weren't honest with each other or spoke about it. It's seriously pissing me off.

*sigh* But only four more chapter and I'm forced to take a (supposedly long) break from this emotional rollercoaster. Not sure if I should be happy or devastated about that.
Ai Mamoru chapter 31 . 3/23/2014
Elise is a really great, strong woman. I'm really sorry for her. She don't deserve this. I can really understand Rinoa's and Squall's guilt. But they should soon conclude that both of them can not lead a happy life without the other or voice it. You know, being selfish sometimes isn't selfish at all ;)
Please let then stay together!
Ai Mamoru chapter 30 . 3/23/2014
Thanks for the progress. I really enjoyed the honesty between those two. But of course you had to add the last paragraph. But, well, at least they forge ahead. I feels like we are on the up :)
Ai Mamoru chapter 29 . 3/23/2014
You present us with a kiss? o.O Thank you, thank you, thank you! Please ensure that everything's going to be better as of now. At least for them. Poor Elise won't get a happy ending. She really deserved to be loved, such a great woman! Her fate's just not with Squall.
Ai Mamoru chapter 28 . 3/23/2014
Wow. Wasn't expecting that. Now, isn't he the sweetest guy ever? :) Dance and solve your problems afterwards, okay?
1,676 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »