Reviews for Somewhere In Between
jade destiny chapter 33 . 5/26/2007
Aww, really great chapter! I have been waiting for this chapter since FOREVER so I'm really glad you updated. I really hope you update soon because I cannot wait for the next chapter and see what happens.. I love seeing the outcome of leaving each other that Rinoa and Squall are having. It's so sad and heart wrenching.
Griever0823 chapter 33 . 5/26/2007
Oh...My...GOD! Not only is this story succeeding in making me sob hysterically, but I also now want to give Rinoa a hug and Squall a good smack in the head...possibly vice versa as well. This was yet another amazing chapter, full of oddly cathartic angst and tear worthy moments. I'm holding out hope for a happy ending, but at the moment, the situation seems bleak. Excellent work; well worth the wait, as always!
Ayame-chan chapter 33 . 5/26/2007
Oh my gosh, I was grinning with glee when I saw the alert in my inbox. I have to say that this was worth the wait! This chapter made me tear up so much. And although the past few chapters were Squall and Rinoa focused, it was a good relief to see the other characters in the story come back. I feel so bad for Laguna, having to go through with what he is going through.

Maude, as always, is a good refreshener to the overall mood of this chapter. You always hear this but great job you two!
TianaFX chapter 33 . 5/26/2007
I LOVE YOU TWO!

Finally a update, great work you guys, the wait is worth it!

...sad that Squall left her, poor Laguna he feels to guilty...

We'l be awaiting the next chapter ) buhbye

take care

good writing!
shocked chapter 33 . 5/26/2007
When i looked at the profile page i thought it had to be a joke. You really did update. It had only been seven months you know. The chapter was good the writing wonderful as always. You said it was getting near the end so wonder how this will play out. Now I will set my clock for another seven months. Then you can post the next chapter and I can find out
r chapter 33 . 5/26/2007
Good chapter, looking forward to more
Mink4i chapter 33 . 5/26/2007
What a lyrical, melodic chapter this was. Very poetic and laced with intimate feelings that a lot of people can relate too. Loneliness and lost love are all hard to deal with, and you've both suceeded in creating and molding realistic versions of these adult characters, 8 years down the road, into beings of supreme love and natural sorrow. It's been a great time reading this story- and I hope to read more sometime soon. I can understand life and all it's trials and tribulations that one can expierence outside of the writer's world- so all I will say is that Itruly loved this chapter, this story and your motivation.

Thank you to the both of you. I eagerly anticipate the next chapter, whenever you can find the time.

-Liz
Peggy chapter 33 . 5/26/2007
I don't even know what to say :o I remember checking this fic every day since 9/12/06, the last update. Imagine my surprise when the numbers read 5/26/07 :D :D First, thanks for an update.

Second, damn you guys for being so good! I knew I was going to cry; that last line was a killer! You hear this a lot, I know, because it's true. You two are amazing writers; you really know how to make the story come alive. Great details, great plot, and great SADNESS ; ;! I loved it, like I always do.
JayLiyah chapter 33 . 5/26/2007
I was so anxious for this next update, that I immediately read this as soon as I saw it in my inbox. Thank you!

I really liked all the different perspectives showing their conflicting emotions. Even know I might not know the pain of separation between lovers, I feel that it'd be something like what you both described here.

I especially liked that you focused on Laguna's guilt; it was very in-character to me. Rinoa's last part was moving and wonderfully written. I loved everything, I only wish there was more.
Seelenspiel chapter 33 . 5/26/2007
great chapter, so emotional

I'm absolutely captivated by your story, I just wish you would update faster XD
Momoko17 chapter 33 . 5/26/2007
Wow... that was so great! I was just thrilled when I got my alert that you guys posted this morning. You guys have such an amazing writing style, I can feel the characters emotions as I read as clearly as if I were them.

Can't wait to find out what happens next!
ham on ry chapter 29 . 5/25/2007
*cries* YOU LIED! you said you'd have the new one up within a week or so! _ (and that was over a month ago) anyways, it really is a fantastic story. hope to see the update up soon!
Please chapter 32 . 5/2/2007
Please, please, please post the next chapter. I read on your LJ that you were waiting for to fix some errors, but that was a few weeks ago and I can't take it anymore! Please post it, you're killing me! )
Relik chapter 32 . 5/2/2007
This story makes me excessively sad. Out of all the video games I've played, only the Final Fantasies have made me cry. I've read lots of fanfiction about my favourite video games, some very sad as well, but only the Final Fantasy ones have actually brought tears to my eyes.

This is a beautiful story. All I can say right now is that Squall and Rinoa had frakkin' better end up together, or else I might have to go on a berserk rampage. Just kidding. About the berserk rampage, at least.
AThousandSuns chapter 32 . 4/27/2007