Reviews for Somewhere In Between
AHHHHHHHHHHH chapter 32 . 4/22/2007
AH
JayLiyah chapter 32 . 4/19/2007
I know I read this chapter immediately when it was posted last year, but I realized I didn't review this beautiful chapter. I took the time again to re-read the whole fic today (something I can never get tired of)and I remembered why it captured me so much in the first place.

I loved how this chap ended - it was bittersweet, the sincerity of their being apart once again, how you described it being so hard for them to leave one another... I felt for both of them.

I am anxiously waiting the next update... please end our suffering soon and upload it asap!
anonymous chapter 25 . 4/10/2007
This is my ninth or tenth time rereading this and I just noticed this, lol.

-“That my dear is my award winning, never duplicated, Catcherpillar chowder!

I think the name of the monster you're going for is caterchipallar, if I'm correct in assuming it. They're the fat green things you fight in the beginning when you first leave Balamb, right?
tripwirealarm chapter 32 . 3/27/2007
Well, now I'm a SLAVE to another fic! ARGH! I've literally been reading this ALL DAY from this morning at work to now, 9pm at night with my laptop battery about to die. It's honestly a very good story, with no other sugarcoat to it than that. My main praise goes to you both for being able to structure a lengthy story and still have a plot to base the drama around, something most fic writers (most writers in general, really) can't do. You've held my interest all day, seriously, so...yes. I'm sad that it's not finished because now I have to go do something else and wonder how its going to end, I'd be heartbroken if, after everything that seems to be in Squall's heart, he couldn't finally be with Rinoa. Hopefully you're both as idealistic as I am. Haha. So, KUDOS, five stars, etc. I'm looking forward to the ending...hopefully it's not ten chapters and a year away...but I know how that is. Good luck and thank you!

-Pandora
A Longtime Reader chapter 32 . 3/27/2007
Hey guys. I just wanted to say that I've read this story from right when the first chapter went up until the last was posted many months ago. This was absolutely my favorite fanfic on the site. I check back once or twice a month to see if you've updated, but at this point I really do give up, I don't think I'll check anymore. I do want to congratulate your amazing (albiet, unfinished) effort. I don't think that any other on the site touches it for complexity and sincerity. Thank you for so capturing my interest, and I wish you luck in all you do... but I do wish you had finishedthe wonderful journey you started. Thank you again, and bless.
Verona Sage chapter 32 . 3/26/2007
Okay so your last update was 9/12/06. It is now 3/26/07 don't you think you've kept us waiting long enough? This has got to be the most romantically heartwrenching fic I've ever read in my life! Beautifully written and if you don't update soon... I don't know what will become of my sanity. PLEASE PLEASE COMPLETE this story!
Rini-magic chapter 32 . 3/13/2007
OMG... i need to know what happens next or i might actually die... i finished this chapter about three or four months ago and been agonizing over it ever since. I love your writing, please continue! You're awesome!
Mister Bigbucks chapter 32 . 3/11/2007
great story. I wish you would continue.
A Fan chapter 32 . 3/4/2007
This is getting kind of silly... Please update soon, I'd love to see this complete.
Kentai chapter 32 . 2/20/2007
I can't believe he left without telling her that he'd come back. It's so sad it's driving me crazy. You two have some amazing talent.
heart me not chapter 32 . 2/17/2007
i'm pretty much speechless.

update?

Leonhartilly
AngelWings08 chapter 32 . 2/17/2007
*groans* Update soon please! This story is amazing. I really hope everything is all right with you both. You both are amazing authors and I really do hope to see an update soon.
Ashbear And Waywards FAN chapter 32 . 2/9/2007
Oh please Oh please guys! It's been so long since you last updated, the suspense is killing me! I check back everyday hoping for an update! I'm hooked!

Please update really, REALLY soon!

I hope everything is going well. You guys are both awesome.

Much love.

Take care.
Ojuuh chapter 32 . 1/31/2007
This is the best! And I really do thank you for that. I was on your accounts and use said that this wasn't the end... Is it ever gonna be updated because it is by far the best story on this entire site.
Ojuuh chapter 1 . 1/31/2007