Reviews for Somewhere In Between
ham on ry chapter 31 . 1/30/2007
oh. my. god. i'm DYING here! please update soon \
opprobe chapter 32 . 1/22/2007
Nice piece of work, I'm truly, truly touched. Please add on to the story soon :D. Thanks!
J chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
I know you guys usually take a while to crank out a chapter (and boy are they worth the wait!), but I keep checking this every day and get disappointed every day. I really hope you update soon!
Tiganca chapter 32 . 12/28/2006
i sincerely hope that's not how it ends! the two of you have obviously gathered quite a following of fans for this story. hope all is well in your lives and you are able to treat us to another chapter...
Minefields chapter 32 . 12/22/2006
It Can't End There! It Had better Not...

GRR!
Minefields chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
So Good! I Can Feel The Emotion Coming From Squall With Passion

And Its Only The first chapter! 31 more to go)
Guest chapter 32 . 12/18/2006
is everything okay?
Rikku001 chapter 32 . 12/9/2006
I really like this story how long till the next chappie huh!
Vick330 chapter 32 . 11/27/2006
I admit that it's sad that they're parting so soon after living such moments of emotional intimacy. As before, I'm torn between wanting to know what will happen and not wanting the tale to end :)
XxPhoenix BladexX chapter 32 . 11/19/2006
Wow this fic is so touching beyond words expression, my throat feels so dry now and I'm on the brink of tears after reading chapter 32 and I hvae never gotten so emotional over any stories before. I'll be a very very very happy girl when i see the next installation of this fic )
dissolvingbonds chapter 32 . 11/12/2006
God.. This is just.. just simply amazing.. You've got to know.. Man.. It's just amazing.. The way you've just nailed the characters down.. I don't how to tell/show you how great this truely is.. Your descriptions of their emotions, what they're thinking.. Just everything! You should be incredibly proud of this.

You made a fair few tears fall from my eyes.. (and trust me.. I rarely cry about anything. ;)

Like another one of your recent reviewers, i found this so captivating that i read it in only 2 days..
zero0000 chapter 26 . 11/10/2006
Okay, the scene with the soup has probably obeen one of the funniest sequences I've ever read featuring Rinoa and Squall. Makes me want to have been there.(",)
Ittan chapter 32 . 11/9/2006
I really wonder, how it will turn out in the end. how many chapters are left?
Kentai chapter 30 . 10/31/2006
Aw, when will Rinoa realize that they're meant for each other and that he's much happier with her than without her? How can she think that she should let him go? Let him live the life he deserves. He deserves to be with her.

Another wonderful chapter. So much drama. Makes it hard to stop reading. Sadly I need sleep so I can work. But I'll be back.
Kentai chapter 29 . 10/16/2006
How do you make all your writing so gorgeous? I'm jeleous. Very nicely done.
1,684 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »