Reviews for Somewhere In Between
jade destiny chapter 31 . 8/20/2006
Aww, the suspense!

I'm glad we finally get to hear from Elise and it's great to see her so considerate of Rinoa's feelings, even if she's feeling horrible herself.

And I'm REALLY glad that Rinoa finally has the courage to tell Squall to go home. This would bring a lot of story in the next chapter. Can't wait for it!
WarShadow chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
I was impressed by this whole story just took me forever to read it. I like the idea of the whole thing and am looking forward to seeing the future chapters. Also looking forward to seeing how Squalls trial is going to go if the information of Rinoah being revived happens to come up during it. Love the writing and looking forward to the future chapters ladies.
Ryutori chapter 31 . 8/15/2006
I love this chapter. It contain so many emotions and detail to how the characters felt and react. Please keep updating!
KathGriever chapter 31 . 8/11/2006
It's amazing how you're able to discribe emotions through words... It's amazing for us to read them and understand that... though you cannot discribe them most of the time, you can feel them... and you realize that, if you didn't, you wouldn't be alive... Right now, i think i've never missed someone so much... Thank you for keeping up the writing...
Conaleigh Leonhart chapter 31 . 8/11/2006
Loved this chapter, as I have loved every chapter in this wonderful story. I can't wait for your next update and to see what will happen next.

Conaleigh xx
Maradona chapter 31 . 8/10/2006
Whoa! There isn't much I can say, that hasn't been said over a thousand times before.

This fic has been on the go for bloody ages, but each chapter is well worth the wait. I can't wait to see how the situation is resolved...but poor Elise! She's such a nice character and I genuinely feel sorry for her. Seems like only guilt is keeping our favourite couple apart now.

Can't wait for the next update, keep up the good teamwork!

Maradona
pencilpusher1924 chapter 31 . 8/9/2006
OMG! This story is the BEST one I've ever read since...well I can't remember ... but this is the BEST! T-T I can't believe it... a cliffhanger .. T-T You authors are so mean! XD. Heh-heh ... update as soon as you can .. I can't wait for the next chapter!

SquallxRinoa 4eva!
sacred-heaven chapter 31 . 8/8/2006
man, ya'll are some great writers!PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

i don't like saying that in my reviews but i can't help it this time! this story is just too good! but you are doing a fantastic job on this story so keep up the great work!
LastoftheChosen chapter 31 . 8/8/2006
Come on! He can't leave her! It's not fair...

Great chapter as always. You two are amazing! Please update soon... I wont be able to stop that “Squall, you need to go home.” out of my head until you do.
Artemis'Fury chapter 31 . 8/8/2006
NO! come on guys...this isn't nice.

beautiful writing as always; once again i became so transfixed..i forgot about what was going on around me. can't wait for the other chapter!
Danax chapter 2 . 8/8/2006
I'm so confuzzled at the moment! What happened Rinoa? In the end of ff 7, she didn't go back to the horrible sorceress sealing place.. and Squall is the headmaster of Trabia Garden? Ok, I'm so confuzzled. Could you please like reply to this review and explain because these questions keep me distracted from the actual plot.. but i love the plot so far, even though I don't get it...
Amethyst Crow chapter 31 . 8/8/2006
Please continue soon! I am always so excited to see a new chapter notification in my inbox! Please! I love this story and can't wait to read more!
chrisVIII chapter 31 . 8/7/2006
how can you stop at such a crucial moment ? I like the way you leave us waiting ! this new chapter is excellent, really, as were the previous ones. I wish I were as talented ;) thanks for taking the time to write it...

A

chris
alicia chapter 31 . 8/7/2006
Don't leave it like that!
Sabam chapter 31 . 8/7/2006
No, he doesn't! Silly Rinoa ...

Yeah, I know, I know - but they're just so SWEET together. I'm surpressing a series of romantic sighs right now.

Anyway, I've got nothing new to say except, "Ohmigosh, you both rock, please keep writing, I will cease to exist if you don't."
1,684 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 28 .. Last Next »