Reviews for Somewhere In Between
Shizukii chapter 30 . 7/24/2006
One of the things I really love about this story is how you guys are able to keep the emotions and the personalities of the people within the story so real and so... human in a fantasy sort of senario. It's great, I really love this story _. I'm such a sucker for drama, haha.
Seelenspiel chapter 30 . 7/21/2006
excellent chapter again )

especially the two therapist sessions were amazing
Sabam chapter 30 . 7/19/2006
Ok, ok, everyone together now ...

Aw!

This chapter was so sweet, it was diabetic. Congrats!
KathGriever chapter 30 . 7/19/2006
God, that was beautiful! i can't wait to read the next chapter, and to find out what is going to happen next (if you know what i mean... _). Thank you for not giving up on writing such a beautiful story. Take care!
Lionheart1 chapter 30 . 7/19/2006
I have only one word to describe this chapter; beautiful.

Really.. everytime I read a chapter it takes me on a roller coaster ride of emotions following the characters through the story. You're both very talented writers.

I hope you update soon because I love reading this. So much.

Best wishes!

~Lionheart1
Silver Tenchi chapter 30 . 7/19/2006
Wow. Truly moving, well told, and beautiful story. Thank you both for this wonderful masterpiece. I eagerly await the next chapter, and at the same time fear the inevitable confrontation with Elise...

Kristine, I have followed writing for a long time now and I believe that many others will agree with me - that you indeed have a very great talent for writing. You're very humble, and always say you're just an ordinary person. That may very well be, but you're definitely an ordinary person with an amazing talent!

Now that you have team up with Wayward for this one - Wow! Please keep writing! and thank you for all you two have done so far. :)
LastoftheChosen chapter 30 . 7/18/2006
Amazing chapter!

I was crying so bad... almost the whole chapter! I wonder what's going to happen the next day... I mean wasn't Squall suppose to be back at Garden by now? I wouldn't mind if he stays with Rinoa though.

Anyway, tank you for this wonderful chapter and please update soon!
HideTheDecay chapter 30 . 7/18/2006
Honestly, this story is unexplainable. I want nothing more then for it to be real. It has like touched me in a way that I can not explain, I just...god I feel all the emotions they are and it's like killing me inside. Seriously, there are no words to describe it. It has developed so well, and god, it's just so amazing. Please update soon. Wow...so...amazing
sacred-heaven chapter 30 . 7/17/2006
I love this story, it's just so in depth with the character's feelings and thoughts. Keep up the excellent work!
Tairi Soraryu chapter 30 . 7/17/2006
YAY! Amazing last two chapters wouldn't let me review Ch. 29), and I'm so relieved Rinoa and Squall are able to have this moment of happiness! Can't wait to see what happens next. Thanks always for a great read. Keep up the hard work!
JayLiyah chapter 30 . 7/17/2006
This chapter was yet another beautiful masterpiece... the sharing of emotions between these two were just so heart-breakingly realistic. I just can't get enough and right now, I'm wishing there's more to read!

I really hope they have a happy ending like Rinoa imagines.. thank you both for sharing this with us.

Waiting patiently for the next chap!
HideTheDecay chapter 13 . 7/17/2006
Hey, I just wanted to tell you that I'm in the middle of reading this story and it is truely amazing. I love it more then I can explain and wow, it just blows my mind. I love how you changed the story line but still kept it 'the same'. It is...so incredible...and I tell you after getting this far in the story...I played a tribute thing I made for FFVI and man can it get a tear in your eye because it looks like Squall remembering his past in this story...so yes...you got me depressed and crying. Lol honestly I want to print this story and keep it forever...kudos to you...now all I need is printer paper and ink MUWHAHAHAH lol _
Rosa Heartlily chapter 30 . 7/17/2006
Another great chapter, girls. Love the intrigue around the tapes.
Bloodcrie chapter 30 . 7/17/2006
Oh my gosh...What a beautiful installment to this gorgeous story...How do you do it? Every single chapter is so moving. It's almost surreal! But it's truly a wonderful thing. This chapter brang tears to my eyes, It was just so heart-felt, and so...human. Real. In just this one chapter, You bring to the readers, so many emotions...I absolutely adore this fiction, and I admire you both for your talent. As always, I will look forward to the next update. And I thank you both so very much for this chapter. Well Done. This is my all time favorite story. It's just so beautiful. I have shared this tale with so many of my friends and they have all made simular remarks. You both deserve so much more credit for this one than I could ever possibly give. But Thanks once again. I will be eagerly awaiting a new chapter. Until next time, I hope all goes well for you both.

- Bloodcrie
Wild Angel Billie chapter 30 . 7/16/2006
Everytime you guys update this story, the Lifehouse song gets stuck in my head. This is the most awesome fic ever. I absolutely love it and I know that doesn't mean much coming from a nobody like me but take it to heart from one devoted fan of this stupid (Used as affectionately as possible ;)) game to another, it's awesome. Update soon, ok?
1,684 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »