Reviews for Somewhere In Between
RainbowKiss chapter 36 . 5/24/2011
Dear Ashbear and Wayward,

First off, I would like to thank you for writing a wonderful squinoa fic. I read the beginnings of this fic about eight(?) years ago, when I was still a thirteen-year-old teenager. And I deliberately stopped at chapter 18 because I'm not so fond of cliffhangers. I'd rather wait then go on reading till the end. Anyhow, I happened to go over my favorite stories list some 3 days ago and I felt compelled to read this even though I'm a bit disappointed that after years, it's still waiting to be completed. I can't blame you though. I still have an ff8 fic that's been left dormant for ages..

Anyhow, I'd like to ask you, Ashbear to please, PLEASE, PLEASE complete this... please do update! I know it's a big favor to ask considering that you're now on this alone. This story will never be the same without Wayward though both of you are great on your own.

This is a very intriguing masterpiece and quite emotional- the plot is quite plausible and the characters are well-captured. Not too many authors could write like this. Now that I've gone through all thirty six chapters, I just feel like I should beg off like the rest of your fans for an update..

Ok, i'm blabbering. I just hope you continue this SOON. I'm dying to know what will happen next. As much as I want for Squall and Rinoa to be happy together, I can't help but feel for Elise. Hers is an epitome of real love. I think she bears the greatest pain, she has sacrificed a lot. Oh well. I hope she also finds happiness in the end, somehow.

So please, update? You said that it's going to be 10 chapters. That's a lot of waiting.. but we, your fans are always crossing our fingers.. Thanks much for keeping the squinoa fandom on fire!
Lady-Rinoa14 chapter 36 . 3/3/2011
Just had to send in this one... Please update! :D
Rinoica chapter 35 . 1/21/2011
Dear Ashbear,

(I don't know if Nicole is still reading these, if you are, then know I hold you dear too :) )

It won't let me review the last chapter so I'll review this one instead.

I'm a week or so away from finishing my college. Currently I'm working on my thesis.(Yea, I was around 14 when I first stumbled upon this site ten years ago... time sure flies. I'll never forget how kind you were to me and my first attempts at writing, both of you.)

Anyhow, it's a lot of work and I like to something to reward myself in pauses between working. So a few days ago I remembered this story and started reading it to rest my mind a little every now and then.

It's truly a beautiful story, a whirlwind of emotions and just what I needed to escape the monotony of same old words, numbers and lines of code I've been hanging with the last month.

It's still gets me, I still can relieve and enjoy all the emotions inside this story. (Does that make me a sadist? hm... Well you two wrote it, can't make me worse than you are ;) )

So you said there's only 10 or so chapters left here? That's not much :(. But you'll make them nice and long and emotional, right? With a nice, not-too-perfect-but-still-happy-ending, right? :)

God, I missed those two and all the people around them :)

Will be patiently waiting for next chapters.

Love,

Rinoica
CosyInTheRocket chapter 36 . 12/24/2010
Update please :) Suspense has been killing me for past 2 years now xD 3
effect20 chapter 36 . 12/4/2010
I dont know what to say...but I want to leave a review.

I'm somewhat speechless by this fic. there arent to many times you come across perfection. However, this is not just perfection, its beauty. When a writer writes he/she wants the reader to feel what the characters feel. Reading this I felt I was at ballroom when she seen them. Standing in the doorway when they argued. And sitting on the couch when they kissed. The two of you have a unique talent. At this point i guess im suppose to encourage you, but even if you never finish (not saying your giving up). I am happy with what you have let me read. Thank you wayward and ashbear. At some point you have to live your life. Thats something we all understand.

Update when u can.
effect20 chapter 32 . 12/3/2010
...wow
sithlord66 chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
girls girls girls girls girls...are you ever going to update this? lol Hell at this rate Fianal Fantasy Versus XIII will be out before you update. Just kidding. You know I love the both of you. Kristen and Nicole you both Rock. Just hurry up and update.
Wintermoth chapter 36 . 7/13/2010
Hey, I normally don't read 'M' stories but a friend recommended it and promised me there was nothing in it I didn't like to read. (I.e lemons)

I stayed up till 5am to read this whole thing last night! I saw your message on your profile, but it's been over a year since you posted that. So, I was wondering, do you plan to update soon? Please!
Cindy chapter 36 . 6/28/2010
I remember I was 15 when I followed all your work. I'm now 22 and for some reason I decided to continue where I left off with this story. I have a lot of respect for your work and your passion for writing. You are an inspiration from when I was 15 to now. I am so happy to see that you are still writing, and that your dedication to your work is still as strong as it were years ago.
DrkAsn chapter 36 . 5/9/2010
Here is a poke hoping to inspire you guys to finish this story...

:( I miss the update alerts, and the writings in this story very much!
midnight.cowgirl chapter 36 . 4/15/2010
I really love reading this story. I have read it a couple of times whenever I'm feeling bored and it still doesn't get old. I'm really sad that its not longer being updated.
Xserith chapter 36 . 3/24/2010
you know i love this story!

i wish to see an update soon tho... [ its sad i just found it and it hasn't been updated since 08 *tear*

please i beg of you to update! ]
Guest chapter 36 . 3/24/2010
Love the story, just discovered this site a few weeks ago hope you finish it.
Worf chapter 36 . 3/10/2010
This story Has done something for me over the years, I lost interest in fanfiction but there was always one story I would check to see if there was an update. I absolutely love this story and it's sad to hear one of the main creator/writer has left, but I completely understand seeing as I'm not far from stopping with fanfiction all together (though I will always support SxR) I really hope that after you finish your other brilliant story After the fall that you will finish this amazingly beautiful story. This is my first time reviewing the story but I should have from the start to show support. I hope this updates soon and I hope you're enjoying xi as much as me!(snow looking like seifer was my selling point 8D)
Ol' Dandy Me chapter 33 . 2/17/2010
I have been sitting here for... I don't even know how long. Six hours? Eight? I'm fairly certain I literally have not gotten up in all that time, because I've been reading this story from the beginning and I can't look away. It has, at times, left me speechless, giddy, or near tears, and I have been consistently overwhelmed by the depth and detail of these characters and the things they are feeling. The emotions in the writing are so genuine, it's just breathtaking. I have three or four chapters left to read, but I'm not sure I can bring myself to do so, because I don't want to reach the end of what's been written. I've read the note in your profile, and I desperately hope that your stated intention to finish this piece is still accurate, because I am positively longing to know how things will turn out. Even if this story remains unfinished, though, I want to thank you for the wonderful experience of reading it thus far. I wish you the best of luck with life, writing, or wherever you need it.
1,684 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »