Reviews for Somewhere In Between
CassieMaria chapter 36 . 9/17/2008
Yay!

New chapter! :D

I loved it as usual.

I really can't stand Elise. 1 b/c she's a "hag bitch from hell"(I got it from a book I've been reading. xD) that needs to but out of Squall's life & let him be happy w/ Rinoa. 2. B/c she has my best friend's name!

Sorry, I just had to get that off my chest.

But other than that, great chapter, but extremely emotional & somewhat depressing.

Yay DRAMA! xD

I love your writing.

Please update soon.

:D
Chaze chapter 36 . 9/6/2008
i read this story on rpgclassics and thought you gave up. i'm glad to see that you are still working. this story drew me in when i started reading it years ago. it is different then other things out there and the level of writing is perfect.

i'll be checking back to see if you update.
xSummonerYunax chapter 36 . 9/3/2008
I really love and enjoy reading each and every chapter of this fic! You guys are amazing authors and I want to thank you SO Much for creating this amazing story! I've been with this fic since the first chapter and the story just keeps getting better and better with the emotions and characterization too intense to put into words. As always, I'm looking forward to the next beautiful update that I know you guys will bring. Take care and keep writing!
Kentai chapter 35 . 9/3/2008
So much tension and drama. Your writing impacts me so much more than I thought simple words on a page could. I love it. Thanks for keeping it up. You two are quite impressive.
devoted reader chapter 36 . 8/29/2008
i am looking forward to the next release! i really want to know what Rinoa is going to do! and i can't wait for Rinoa to "run into" Squall again because i know that's going to happen!
DragonGirl323 chapter 36 . 8/24/2008
God this story is amazing! And I never really noticed how many reviews this thing had...holy cow! Great job! This story is a true piece of art! I can't wait until the next chapter! :]

Sincerely,

DragonGirl323
Squalleternally chapter 36 . 8/22/2008
Great chapter, really enjoyed it.

Been waiting and waiting for each new chapter its quality. please dont keep us waiting TOO long for the next one. im eagerly waiting. keep up the awesome work.

Thanks :D

Squalleternally.
Rinimagic chapter 36 . 8/20/2008
YAY! new chappie! You guys are awesome. Keep write! I love this Fic!
The Age of Consent chapter 36 . 8/18/2008
Such a beautiful, tender story. I'm definitely looking forward to more.
Azurite chapter 36 . 8/18/2008
Ah, an agonizing period of time between updates! And I'm still left hanging because we've got so many potential things coming together (yet again) to collide. At least a part of the tension between Elise and Squall is "resolved," or at least out in the open. I'm glad Elise isn't one of those "written to be hated" sort of "other woman" characters; she's very well-fleshed out.

Hope to see more soon!
TripleC Squared chapter 36 . 8/17/2008
Go Get him Rin! The Knight needs his Lady as much as the Socerceress needs her Knight! *Hugs them both, sends Elise off to a corner with a cookier and pats her on the head* Thanks for understanding, dear. I Have a fealing the next chapter will bring fireworks, and I look forward to every spark! Great chapter
Optical Goddess chapter 36 . 8/16/2008
Ooh, that was good. Arg, I just want Elise to tell him about their bond already! I like this little fight they had. And where is Rinoa gonna go with Maude?
Seelenspiel chapter 36 . 8/16/2008
I can't tell you guys often enough how much I love this story! Great update - though I feel really sorry for both Squall and Rinoa XD
Rosa Heartlily chapter 36 . 8/14/2008
Ah, good old Maude! One of my favourite comic creations. Love the idea of her and Rinoa doing a Thelma and Louise :D

And I'm glad Elise gave Squall a good slap - it's what he needs.
Rinoica chapter 36 . 8/14/2008
Hello there :)

Yea, I'm still alive, and I'm still reading every chapter you publish :)

I'm trying to pull some of my friends into ff8 world (semi-successfully) and my latest weapon are the lines from your chapters I paste to them.

I know they would enjoy in reading your stories, I just have to make them believe that too :D

Oh, yea, and I really enjoyed this chapter too :)

(just for your curiosity, the lines I pasted then were the ones between squall and Elise - loved them)

Been missing you,