Reviews for Somewhere In Between
Kentai chapter 34 . 2/24/2008
I'm so happy to see the new chapters. I was just thinking about how awesome it is that I started reading this story nearly five years ago and here I am still totally emerged in it.

Another wonderful chapter as usual. I read chapter 33 again as well to catch up a bit and it was great all over again.
Yarouka chapter 22 . 2/11/2008
wow! this is like the best fanfic EVER! keep up the good work!
DragonGirl323 chapter 35 . 2/3/2008
As always, wonderful chapter! You are such a talented writer! Please update soon! :]

Sincerely,

Dragongirl323
Momoko17 chapter 35 . 2/2/2008
Another wonderful chapter, I can just feel the pain of the characters as I read. Really incredible job with that. I can't wait to find out what's going to happen next!
LadyLyn chapter 35 . 1/26/2008
Oh man, i just happened to check my account that my alert messages go to and saw the updates alerts. I was SO excited. I just recently started up another FFVI game and am so entranced by it again.

Oh the good old days. le sigh. But playing it made me remember this story and I was like "Oh my god, I hope there are updates."

For like three years I've been reading this story and I cannot wait for it to be finished.

Please, more updates! I'm itching I need it so badly. ;)

Love, Lindsay
Rosa Heartlily chapter 35 . 1/21/2008
Where's Rinoa off to?

And why is Cid being so horrible? Then again, he doesn't really know Rinoa, does he, so it does make sense. Still, having gone through what he went through with Edea, you'd think he'd have a bit more sympathy.
Bobby Danny chapter 35 . 1/18/2008
ooh my.! a really cut fic! i just want to see a squall more determinated whit his own fate, to stop complaning about his emptiness and realize that the love of his live is rinoa! not that elise... ohh we all know that he dont love her...ah i just want him open up his eyes and start to find his own happines...whit riona! jajaja I why dont hi just break up whit elise? jajaja im sick of her! and a question? i didnt understand tha part of the book, calling the wind, that book has someting to do whit the dreams of rinoa and squall? or the fact that shes a sorceress and squall her knight?
Sprung Queen chapter 35 . 1/12/2008
wow...this chapter was crazy.

it makes me sad when Squall thinks everyone is better off w/o him, but he's basically who they need most.

well the dreams in this one were crazy.

it's the sorceress-knight connection isn't it!

hehe.

well plz update soon.

i love this story!

you two are great writers! :D
peggy chapter 35 . 1/12/2008
What is this? An...update? nowai! I loved it, as usual. Fantastic work! I especially liked how Rinoa and Squall both dreamt about eachother. I hope that "soon" everything will work out between the two of them and Elise will die a horrible death :]

There are no words to describe your skill in writing. Keep it up!
WarShadow chapter 35 . 1/11/2008
Nice chapter it really make me want to know how the story is finally going to end. Can't wait to see what you two write for the next chapter.
Freyjadour chapter 35 . 1/11/2008
A good chapter, you really no how to make the reader feel the characters. Your descriptions and wording is excellent. Loved the chapter and can't wait for more.
Seelenspiel chapter 35 . 1/11/2008
You never cease to amazing. This chapter is absolutely breathtaking like all of your chapters )

Whenever I see you have a new update I always have to check it out as soon as I can lol
Luky chapter 35 . 1/11/2008
Always, great writing, althought this last chapter wasnt as good as previous ones as far as quality. However, what is upsetting is the snail pace that this story is proceeding at. We've already establish that the two feel aweful for being seperated- move along.

Regardless of what I say, I absolutely love it and cant wait for another chapter, lol... I'm terrible, arent I?
chrisVIII chapter 35 . 1/11/2008
Excellent chapter, as usual :)

Even after all those chapters, I'm still surprized by your talent and capacity at writing this story. You could have named it "on the necessity of communicating" It's terrible that no one is talking freely because they are afraid of hurting the others, but by shutting up, they make things worse. Proof that good intentions are not enough...

the story might be a fiction, it's topic is very real.

thanks again for writing it, it's such a pleasant read ! (pleasant not being the right word, but words escape me sometimes...)
r chapter 35 . 1/10/2008
Good chapter, looking forward to more
1,684 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »