Reviews for Of Mystery and Misery
Noxy the Proxy chapter 7 . 2/7
I wonder when they'll meet up.
Alexandria Ackerman chapter 7 . 12/27/2014
please update as soon as possible for you, :D.
Pikachudragon chapter 7 . 10/24/2014
More please
SprinklingStardust0596 chapter 7 . 5/6/2013
Hey! Love your story! It's really great! My favorite character is Mirabella! Are you going to do like a backstory on her and Nuincaliel? Or have you already? I'm bout to go see if you have! Toodaloo! 3Noodles(:
Fili Kili fan chapter 7 . 4/17/2013
Great story so far!
Hey, as a critic - my advise is to work on getting th plot moving when it concerns Kili, Fili, Thorin and company to meet Lili.
Just a question, how often do you post?
kaia chapter 7 . 2/4/2013
how old is lili/roin?
reika88 chapter 7 . 2/4/2013
seriously what's with lili being a fearful dwarf in her flashbacks? if you look into what little female dwarf information is available, you'll see and learn that the dwarf women are just as tough as the men. neither gender is as fearful of trolls as lili was. if she had been under the age of 20 then that fear would probably be understandable or if she was still a child dwarf
also those little author notes at the end of the chapters are kind of pathetic. no one uses the word psych anymore, and yes the chapters are somewhat too short
REDROBINS007 chapter 6 . 1/27/2013
Aww I really want them to meet up :(
amber chapter 5 . 1/23/2013
What happen next?
amber chapter 4 . 1/21/2013
What happen next?
babygirl2580 chapter 4 . 1/20/2013
I love your story! I was wondering when the next chapter was going to come out, and also when lili was going to see her brother and uncle again?
Guest chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
What the hell are "Olog-Hai" and what might they be "wondering" about?
allucinatoris chapter 2 . 1/11/2013
*mirror thumbs up*
I like the plot so far. Excited to read more.
REDROBINS007 chapter 2 . 1/11/2013
Glad I made your day! Aww that was a nice chapter, I hope she finds her brothers and Uncle soon, can't wait to see that reunion, I'm guessing there will be tears, and not just the ones from me lol. :P can't wait to read more.
REDROBINS007 chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
make them longer lol. I've been waiting to see if the sister card was going to get played, apart from this i know of one other story so you've gotten in rather quickly! i can't wait to read more :) please update soon.