Reviews for A Dark Reflection
Sirius Potter2 chapter 4 . 5/24/2013
Excellent update nice to see this story continued
nancy103 chapter 4 . 5/23/2013
This story keeps getting better and better! Thank you for updating and for making my day!
IasWraith chapter 4 . 5/23/2013
I am enjoying this story greatly. Please keep it up the wording and grammar. Very good.
Siriusly chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Why is everything getting updated by tds except night of fun... It's actually entertaining please get somebody on that.
kidneysrgood chapter 3 . 3/7/2013
I'm very curious right now. So many hundreds of years and no way of accessing Super Saiyan 4. How is that possible. Vegeta went from SSJ2 to SSj4 through the Blutz waves. Why couldn't Gohan do the same thing?
nancy103 chapter 3 . 3/7/2013
I love this fic! Not sure what is up with Gohan going down to hell but it looks like it will be interesting and fun, if Nappa and Raditz's camaraderie gives you an indication. Thanks for the update!
SSJAguila chapter 2 . 1/31/2013
Quite an interesting plot you have and I really like your writing style. I know they won't really have an impact to the story but just wondering. I'm guessing roshi, baba, and 18 are still alive as well? I kind of remember 17 being killed.

Anyways keep up the good work.
Sirius Potter2 chapter 2 . 1/29/2013
Excellent update
kidneysrgood chapter 2 . 1/29/2013
Damn. How did their presence escape the kai's?
KaosMoshpit chapter 2 . 1/29/2013
You know its times like this that they could really use a ssj 4 gogeta well I guess when gohan ascends it will have to be enough
nancy103 chapter 2 . 1/29/2013
Another great chapter! Thanks for a great story and the update!
nrvbdnd chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Great start. I hope you keep the good work.
E chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Very well done, Goku getting eaten by the Dragon Balls was a little sad but, a just fate considering how he would abandon everyone for strength or a good fight.
Sirius Potter2 chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Interesting start to a story here.
PAS-15 chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
This is very interesting! I like how make Gohan turn out to be the true warrior he was supposed to be. Good work.
31 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »