Reviews for Exit Strategy
glitter blizzard chapter 27 . 10/31/2014
Why you no updating?
Zenthisoror chapter 27 . 2/4/2014
I knew it! Kenobi was a... Well, this has certainly been an interesting fiction with an own character. I don't usually like fictions where the main character has been invented by the writer (just my way of trying to navigate away from those Mary-Sues...) but this has been a fascinating read. And I like how Sakura's character developed in this too. Juugo was pretty scary (a few chapters back), but then again I feel that a lot of writers don't quite manage to convey just how inhuman he can actually be. I also liked what you did with the Kyuubi here in the past couple of chapters, but I am curious about what exactly Kabuto did to Naruto.
Anyhow, it's been fun so far!
Zenthisoror chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
Well this beginning is fascinating! Beginning with the description of the electrical data becoming a physical body, the detached voice of your...simulation hacker...is nicely introduced. The initial couple of paragraphs did feel like borderline purple prose and, perhaps, a little more elaborate than necessary, but it caught my attention and that's what counts.
Enjoyed the interaction between the NPC and Kenobi (unfortunately, I can't help thinking of Obi-wan, but that's my problem), well, the conversation part, rathet than the beating up part.
I know nothing about computer programming so I had a very fun time reading the passages where Kenobi tried to hack into the physics engine. 'Becoming God could come later' made me laugh!
NarutoRox chapter 27 . 12/13/2013
I like Kenobi's interactions with the other teams, I'd like to see more of it.

And I must say, he should know better than to spar with the ladies by now...whether it's Sakura or Tenten, he always gets himself into trouble, lol. ;)
NostalgicWithLove chapter 20 . 11/30/2013
Ohhhh that was an evil cliffhanger.

I've been enjoying the story so far. In particular, Kenobi's ongoing conflict about killing people and leaving the simulation...I look forward to seeing how these things turn out.

And I thought I couldn't dislike Danzo anymore than I already do but hey! You made me dislike him even more!

I look forward to the next chapter!
NostalgicWithLove chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
I've only read the first chapter, but I'm already hooked. I'm a big sci-fi lover so this is a pretty awesome merge IMO.

Good job, can't wait to read it all and catch up! :)
Ser Serendipity chapter 27 . 11/27/2013
Jeez, what's with Tenten?
Bad experience? Nah, don't tell me. I wanna guess.
Man, sometimes I forget how terrifying Tsunade is. Anyone who can destroy streets by accident is worthy of fear.
Speaking of fear: wonder what Danzo's up to. Didn't appear much in this chapter.
Oh well. I'm sure we'll see plenty if him soon enough.
Loteva chapter 27 . 11/27/2013
Shikamaru's problems are a bit funny. Also, quite interesting that in a way it looked like Shika wanted advice from Kenobi. Is that because Kenobi actually has a girlfriend?

You got me rather curious what happened to Tenten that she would react this way. Though I have my suspicions.

I see what you're doing with Naruto-Kyuubi situation. He has control but it's not the real him.

I think you portrayed the horror of Tsunade quite well. Shouldn't she punish them somehow, especially Kenobi? There were people guarding him before he left so it looks more like she let him off easy.
war sage chapter 27 . 11/27/2013
good chapter
NarutoRox chapter 26 . 11/20/2013
I got interrupted three times while trying to read this, which is why this review is all over the place and I'm not logged in, sorry. :/

It should be noted, though, that one of the times I was interrupted I was caught gripping the desk with (in my companion's words) 'a bug-eyed, freaky death stare' while reading the section when Naruto/Ninetails is attacking Kenobi and Sakura. So sue me, I was into it.

Basically I was on the edge of my seat through most of it, save the ending when it started to slow down. AND THEN you go and have the heroes (because despite what Kenobi says, I'm still calling them the heroes) go and get arrested...a suspense of a different kind, but putting me at the edge of my seat regardless.
Well done. :)
Ser Serendipity chapter 26 . 11/13/2013
Aha! More intrigue! Freaking Danzo...
But at least everyone got out (mostly) okay. Pretty tense, though.
Wonder if whatever Kabuto did to Naruto will have any lasting effects. Or if he's even still alive, for that matter. He's good at slipping away... but not many are THAT good.
Also: Kenobi's actually a-! Well, you know. Wouldn't want to spoil it for anyone else reading the reviews. I mean, you alluded before, but actual confirmation... changes perception of his interactions a little.
Loteva chapter 26 . 11/13/2013
That was a long wait but worth it, I'm just so relieved that the team got out of Kabuto's hellhole in one piece. Naruto's partial control (I think?) of the Kyuubi transformation is an interesting development, did he achieve some sort of a truce with the Fox?

I especially liked that bit when Kenobi realizes that being with other people and the bonds are what makes someone human. After all, people have this internal need to socialise It's interesting how AI like Kenobi discovers the same need in himself, even though he doesn't possess the biological body that would necessitate making bonds as a survival strategy. Wait, in this simulation he does have the body and he needs to make bonds to make it through and get out, so... will he go back to his former state when he will leave the simulation? Is making bonds and behaving more human actually just a coping mechanism and when the circumstances change and he gets out of the simulation he would discard it and adapt some other way to ensure surviving and achieving his goals?

Once again you make me question everything about Kenobi's situation...
Princess Unikitty chapter 26 . 11/13/2013
liked the action in this chapter. and sakura.
Ser Serendipity chapter 25 . 11/5/2013
Holy shit Sakura's a badass!
I wonder how much blood they've lost between the two of them...
Ser Serendipity chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
Was trolling through forum backlog, looking for anything funny.
Found you asking people to read this all the way back in January.
Was like "Why not?"

Now, I'm angry that others didn't do the same.

Why do dumb fics get all the reviews? It's some cruel irony that bull***t stuff written only to bash or pair characters up get thousands of reviews, and something like this, which, in ONE CHAPTER, manages to be smart, engaging, and hook the audience in for more, gets less than a hundred.
It's damn close though. I might as well help it along.