Reviews for Wrong
almythea chapter 14 . 1/4
Oh,my Goooooooood! This story is so looovely! I love it love love it! You really can make someone hurt,can't you? Because,when I read some of sad chapters,my heart hurt so much. I thought that it would be a sad ending,but it's okay. Why don't you try to write a story with sad ending? Because I've never seen it .. :)
koocher chapter 14 . 11/21/2014
This story I think should continue. Please Please
Cheers
NK
Guest chapter 14 . 9/17/2014
:-)
Aquanik chapter 14 . 3/31/2014
What a lovely story. I was nervous for a minute there but u never let me down. Abt to read another of ur stories. Keep up the great work
MyEverLovingMore chapter 14 . 1/19/2014
Yay... HEA for the wonderful dramatic couple! Loved this story... thank you for sharing
MyEverLovingMore chapter 13 . 1/19/2014
I couldn't see the letters through my watery eyes... I cried so much I have a headache... Mother to mother, I felt Ana's pain... Gosh
MyEverLovingMore chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
How funny, but really messed up... I couldn't help laugh... love it
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 14 . 12/18/2013
What a lovely ending!
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 10 . 12/18/2013
OMG you'd think after what his life was like before he was adopted he'd want Ana to be in Teddy's life! I'm so mad at Christian right now!
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 5 . 12/18/2013
I'm adding another petal! Tell him!
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 4 . 12/18/2013
She may feel safe but she's only safe if he knows what the danger is. She's gotta tell him, soon!
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 3 . 12/18/2013
Wow David's an asshole! He's like the Jack Hyde of the story! I love how he schemed this up told her to have sex with Christian and then when he really turns up pregnant he freaks out! Men and their double standards! What's good for the gander is good for the goose too ya know! Yes I know that saying is backwards but it seemed appropriate! Lol and she can fight it all she wants but neither of them are gonna win so she might as well tell him everything now. He may hate her for what she did but he won't abandon their child.
Guest chapter 14 . 7/30/2013
heya ann?!(just guessed your name) i ust stumbled in your story learning to love and i like it!,and i do love your other stories about thei so-called family...hope you make another stories :)
Pielietje chapter 14 . 7/29/2013
Loved this story!
Maybe a sequel? ;)
zina588 chapter 14 . 7/29/2013
Sweet epilogue, loved this stiry, thanks for sharing!