Reviews for Wrong
loved it
B4bidden Products chapter 14 . 4/3
what a wonderful story
Ipscott chapter 14 . 10/10/2016
Enjoyed how this turned out
Guest chapter 14 . 5/28/2016
One of my most favorite story here on fan fictions. I lost count on how many times I have read this. It's an amazing story, short, sweet and very moving as well.
Lenka Fifty Shades Lover chapter 14 . 3/14/2016
I enjoyed this fic so much.
malugargula chapter 14 . 2/10/2016
Awesome
dakieac chapter 14 . 12/27/2015
I found this story today n read it in a gone and trust me you made me cry, tears rolling down face and I jus couldn't stop them. loved it
Guest chapter 14 . 11/8/2015
Hahaha hahahaha this is a funny satire... It couldn't possibly be a real story and thanking your beta there are so many mistakes that I could barely understand what you wrote and the plot was good to bad you couldn't execute the story
almythea chapter 14 . 1/4/2015
Oh,my Goooooooood! This story is so looovely! I love it love love it! You really can make someone hurt,can't you? Because,when I read some of sad chapters,my heart hurt so much. I thought that it would be a sad ending,but it's okay. Why don't you try to write a story with sad ending? Because I've never seen it .. :)
koocher chapter 14 . 11/21/2014
This story I think should continue. Please Please
Cheers
NK
Guest chapter 14 . 9/17/2014
:-)
Aquanik chapter 14 . 3/31/2014
What a lovely story. I was nervous for a minute there but u never let me down. Abt to read another of ur stories. Keep up the great work
MyEverLovingMore chapter 14 . 1/19/2014
Yay... HEA for the wonderful dramatic couple! Loved this story... thank you for sharing
MyEverLovingMore chapter 13 . 1/19/2014
I couldn't see the letters through my watery eyes... I cried so much I have a headache... Mother to mother, I felt Ana's pain... Gosh
MyEverLovingMore chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
How funny, but really messed up... I couldn't help laugh... love it