Reviews for Words Words Words
Totally love it.
Kitty Perry chapter 1 . 12/31/2015
This was really moving. I hate that it ended as it does in canon though. He's too fine to die.
opal2 chapter 1 . 12/31/2015
Loved it.
oleald chapter 1 . 10/20/2015
Nope. Nope nope nope. N o p e. I've been in a weirdly sad mood over Snape lately, and your fic is definitely Not Helping with the feels. Like, at all. In fact, I'm currently crying. The next time, give a woman some warning before tearing her heart out, please and thank you.
mysinger chapter 1 . 3/7/2015
Brillant!
kci47 chapter 1 . 2/27/2015
GAH! Freaking amazing. I love your writing and this was no exception! Really an excellent look into one of the predominant aspects of Severus' character. Love it!
Meiri chapter 1 . 2/21/2015
This piece is powerful.
Savva chapter 1 . 2/20/2015
Brilliant! Absolutely brilliant and perfect! This goes into my favourites and my community of brilliant one-shots! Bravo!
articcat621 chapter 1 . 2/20/2015
Well, I was sobbing my the time I got to the end of this sweetie... Holy crap. I just want to hug Snape and cuddle him and just love him forever. *sniffles* But seriously, you captured Severus's life so perfectly. Words are truly weapons and we can never take back what we say. That's certainly something Severus learned the hard way with Lily.

Beautiful, hun. Thank you so much for sharing. xx
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
Wonderful.

How God Created Mother

God took the fragrance of a flower,
The majesty of a tree,
The gentleness of a morning a dew
The calm of a quiet sea,
The beauty of a twilight hour
The soul of a starry night
The laughter of the rippling brook,
The grace of a bird in flight,
Then God fashioned from these things
A creation like no other,
And when His masterpiece was through,
He called it simply...MOTHER.

Happy Mother's Day!
arynwy chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
This such a vivid character study. We have so very little of him to work from in canon, but it is always his speech that captivates us. Along with a well placed "look" - be it a glare, a sneer or the gaze of a master Occlumens. Of all the characters in the HP-verse, Severus was the one that used his words like valuable currency.

He didn't have riches, he wasn't a Pure-blood and I am certain he had an atrocious accent at one time, however, we all assumed he was wealthy and a Pure-blood until the story told us otherwise. And it was his words that led us down that path. This is a wonderful homage to one of literature's most intriguing characters.
satene chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
Wow... heavy, and sad... but so so true. Loved it!
tambrathegreat chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
Beautifully done.
SophieAngel69 chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
That was interesting, and quite sad.
IND520 chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
This is excellent. I'm so glad I found this story.