Reviews for Christmas Meltdown
JohnnyCade4EVR chapter 8 . 8/14
Aw this is cute! I love the fluff :)
Erithebear chapter 8 . 6/23
I liked this story. It is well written despite a few grammar errors here and there. I like how you put your medical education in as well. As someone who get bronchitis and has asthma though, a nebulizer is usually not a pump while and inhaler is. A nebulizer is an annoyingly noisy machine that uses an air pump to turn a medicine put inside of it into steam so the person can breath in the medicine slowly and without OD'ing instead of an inhaler which is a quick spray that tends to aim towards the upper part of the lungs while a nebulizer will go deeper.

Unfortunately, the worst part of bronchitis or anything similar is, the phlegm has to leave the body one way or another and does not simply disappear. My first time getting it, I remember barely anything but I know I chose to avoid food lol.

Considering it wasn't infection based though it probably wasn't bronchitis or pneumonia because that is bacteria added to it. Still, inhaler is for a quicker action, a nebulizer is for longer treatment and phlegm will have to come out even though the inflammation is down it is still there in poor Jack's lungs. He can breath easier but no doubt, he will be hacking.

Cute ending, I am not sure if ya finished since it doesn't say complete but I loved it and hope to see more in the future.

You have talent, I will continue to read if I see more uploaded in the future. Have a wonderful day and I hope all is well.
Awwww I love the fluff
Urggggg too many big words for my sleepy brain!

Glycolysis? Krebs cycle? Nebuliser? Sporadically? Diastolic?! Systolic?! What do these even mean?! I HAVE NO IDEA!

*cough cough*

What I meant was, great so far! Your an excellent writer!
EnderNadra chapter 8 . 3/18
I love it! This is amazing!
ChameleonGiant chapter 8 . 11/17/2015
The medical detail here was amazing.

I'm gonna read another one
The Ghost King chapter 8 . 10/31/2015
This was an amazing story I LOVED IT SO MUCH
Lovepatrolalpha1344 chapter 8 . 8/22/2015
AWWWWW! THE FEELS! This was brilliant, simply brilliant, and I loved every word of it (except for the curse words, but there weren't very many of those, so they were easily ignored). A
Kisa167 chapter 8 . 8/9/2015
More please!
Zephyr169 chapter 8 . 6/25/2015
Awww 3 I loved it hehehe
pokefan22546 chapter 8 . 3/26/2015
I have just died from an overdose of cuteness. And Bunny... god, I think your trying to kill me.
pokefan22546 chapter 7 . 3/26/2015
YYYYYYYUYUYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!
marf chapter 6 . 3/26/2015
Woah... how did u learn all this fancy shmancy doctor stuff?
marf chapter 5 . 3/26/2015
Oh... thank... god... he's... ALIVE!
Guest chapter 4 . 3/26/2015
FFUUUUCCCCKKKKKKKK! Jack, you better not die on me!