Reviews for Uchiha Heiress Remix
A quick brown fox chapter 1 . 5/21
Can you please fix grammatical mistakes?

With over 1 million words, it's clear you care about this story, but seeing an error in the very first sentence of the story does not inspire confidence in the quality of writing...
Monkey King Omega chapter 1 . 5/16
this is good until the fem naruto scenes
Krieger Techpreist chapter 9 . 5/10
Was... was that fucking red vs blue?

... I need my shotgun...
apologeticallyme chapter 7 . 5/5
"Naruko-oneechan, I think you and Naruto-kun are the best thing that ever happened to me"
Lmao WHAT? Girl that's literally your 'Naruto-kun' messing around with some perverted jutsu he created!
apologeticallyme chapter 6 . 5/5
I really don't know HOW a sane human can think the 'Naruko' bits are a good idea. The sexy jutsu is okay for a prank or two, but making it into an actual regular thing and eotional crutch nonsense is ridiculous. Like Naruto is STILL IN THERE. All the naked cuddling and shit, he can see and feel all of it. He might as well just make a clone do the transformation and watch some lesbian shit then. Like they just met few days ago and Naruto is seeing Satsuki naked almost everyday. God this story would be such a PERFECT read without this
mastercheif1229 chapter 12 . 4/18
I love reading most of this fic, however, I absolutely DESPISE the Naruko sections and really hope that you stop doing them at some point!
lara5170 chapter 20 . 3/1
This is interesting but it doesn't seem to make sense that Sakura would become suddenly powerful or have actual fighting ability after just being bitten.
Leaf Ranger chapter 65 . 1/27
And this time, me being sick, dealing with sister moving out (and taking her cute bunny pet with her) and my own writing and laziness kept me from reading until now. Sorry. x.x

sadly don't have much to say beyond the girl's fight against the mutants and the guy's fight against the Brothers were pretty epic. Very nice indeed. I might leave the sound effects out as that was a bit...weird, but it's your fanfic, you roll how you want to.

Great work, keep it up, looking forward to the next one.
Yuzuki476 chapter 65 . 1/6
Good job.
NiebieskiLis chapter 25 . 1/1
This story is epic The best with fem Sasuke
Nightshadegirl chapter 65 . 12/28/2021
yikes, the stupid brothers got scarier, hopefully tsunade knocks them out and quick. as for mizuki, let the storm known as naruto and his girls put him down.
Darkmaster10000000 chapter 65 . 12/27/2021
Okay, this seems like a good time to explain my idea for Karin since you want it in a comment instead of a P.M.
Now assuming that you're familiar with her background in the anime, it would be conceivable that
Orochi-p3do would use her for his experiments or a potential hostage rather then training her (especially
if it meant pi$$ing of the brat that cost him a chance a the sharingan). Now my idea is that she was given
to that psycho scientist Amachi from the land of waves arc to use for his experiments, and ends up
befriending Isaribi. Then later when team 7 and the Viper Squad infiltrate the lab have Satsuki and/or
Hinata encounter and save her and Isaribi but not learn her last name until after Amachi is beaten and
they start heading back to Konoha. Now I'm not very good with words, but I hope this was good
enough that you will consider using it as a base for potentially getting Karin into the story since I
haven't seen any mention of her yet. Anyway feel free to include and expand on this idea however
you want, and if you decide to not, that's fine, I'm not one to get upset over things like that.

P.S. Send me a P.M. if you read this.
JAUNE117 chapter 1 . 12/27/2021
Great fanfic so far i am all for sasuke being a girl. But wouldn’t that mean that indra is a female and wouldn’t that mean that madara is also a Female;since ashura and indra reincarnate into a person with a similar personality and gender also they must be from these senju/uzumaki as-well as the uchiha.(the only case of that not happening is when hamura otsutsuki chakra reincarnates in Hinata Hyuuga during naruto shippuden the last movie possibly because neji the (in my opinion)previous incarnation was killed in the 4th great ninja war and transfered into hinata being the only Hyuuga nearby with a somewhat similar mindset and chakra. I have four questions and a single recommendation. First question is in four parts and they are; will naruto have the ability to use wood style for being ashura otsutski reincarnation after hashirama(since i and many fans felt that naruto was done dirty due to him not receiving any special powers from his uzumaki heritage besides the basics and not even gaining wood style from being Ashura otsutsukis reincarnation even though hasirama recieved the mokuton and it wasn’t passed on to any other senju or uzumaki clan member irregardless of them being immediate descendants or distant relatives) or would him being ashura otsutsuki’s reincarnation allow him to mold two or more chakra natures to form and use any chakra element kekkai genkai that doesn’t require a doujutsu but he has to train that element just like he did with wind style like in canon. Second question will naruto have a harem from the girls he has saved from extremely dangerous situations like Guren, Isaribi, Sasame Fūma, Amaru, Yakumo Kurama, Ryuztesu, Amaru, Hotaru(if utakata is killed off like in canon) and possibly tayuya and or ones that were in danger and would help with peace being attained faster in the shinobi world via politically arranged marriages like naruto being paired with Mei Terumi, Kurotsutchi, koyuki kazehana, Haruna, Shizuka Nadeshiko, Shion, Temari, Fuu, Yugito, Samui,Mabui, Karin Uzumaki(just because their from the same clan doesn’t mean they are closely related like a brother and sister but instead more like 3rd or 4th cousins at worst) aand has helped them change for the better(i ask this question since it baffles me how sasuke and naruto want to bring back their clans once they know/find out later on that they are the last male members of their clans and choose to only date/marry one girl even though there is a legitimate reason that they have to have multiple wives to have more children with since their clans would eventually die off as the uzumaki blood is eventually over written by other D.N.A over time and the benefits of being an uzumaki is erased from existence forever). My third question is in two parts will Naruto learn Fuinjutsu(i ask since his entire family that we know of have been extremely competent in that art and since his clan was know for making fuinjutsu master like they were trees growing money so some of that knowledge has to be instinctual at this point since its been many generations of fuinjutsu masters and some of that skill has to be a gentical trait by now) and will he learn the eight gates since he has a healing factor fom his uzumaki heritage that is increased thanks to containing yang kurama and its chakra plus being ashura otsutsukis reincarnation must have boosted his regeneration factor and chakra density even further than normal. Now my Final question and the first and last recommendation I have is that will naruto have gained all the 4 other chakra natures after training with them with the shadow clone training method or does he only have wind. I recommend and really hope that Naruto isn't stuck with wind nature elemental chakra only since it has been proven in both the manga and anime hell even the games that with enough effort and training will allow a person to gain another element affinity but it would be slightly weaker and cost a little more chakra than normal. An early example of this was when the canon Sasuke was training to use the great fireball jutsu as a kid but failed pretty easily when he was younger and had to keep training with the jutsu over and over for years until he finally gained a second elemental affinity apart from his original lightning only chakra nature. Im pretty sure that it has been stated in the data books that only 4 people in the entire shinobi world have master the five elemental nature chakra elements through immense training and effort, while others like kakashi used a body part with a special ability, naruto and the elemental dragon blade from that game, or used a forbidden jutsu/body modification like kakuzu,orochimaru and that chimera jutsu used by the main villian in naruto shippuden’s 3rd movie. The people said to have mastered the five natural elemental chakra are Hashirama Senju,Tobirama Senju, Mū, and Hiruzen Sarutobi.
DylanGreninja chapter 65 . 12/25/2021
EXCELLENT
Naruto30 chapter 64 . 12/24/2021
Nice chapter. Wish you update soon
2,522 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »