Reviews for Uchiha Heiress Remix
CosmicPanda chapter 1 . 9/22
c'mon man you gotta hit 1 million!
Klimis chapter 1 . 9/22
What? No, seriously? WHAT? Okay, he learned more than clones, okay, Fox is a pervert... BUT WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH SASUKE? Do you SERIOUSLY want us readers to believe that Hokage doesn't know that "the last Uchiha" is a girl? That's some real bullshit, because Mikoto and Fugaku had absolutely NO reason to hide her gender so EVERY person that wanted to know that they had a girl KNEW! And NO there is NO WAY that she could apply some jutsu in some way that could fool The God of Shinobi.
That is my first and at this point the LARGEST negative mark for this story. A blunder THIS big in the very beginning of the story is just not right. It speaks very poorly about the whole story.
The second is Naruto's behaviour... Again "what the hell"? Yes she smells of some girl, and? For fuck's sake, man ( or whoever you are ) he's a lonly kid that lost all family! S/he could just sit in his parents room with his mother's clothes that still could have some of her scent! S/he could pick it up on the street where s/he bumped into someone! And you go "EVIL FIEND! HOW COULD HE MAKE A MOVE ON MY DEAR PINK HAIRED GODDESS!".
No, just no...

So yeah, i couldn't force myself to read farther then their battle... That's just plain and simple IMPOSSIBLE and makes me want to bash my had on the wall...

The idea for this story is a good one, yes.. But its realisation... Maybe you make it better as you write it, but as i said a blunder THIS big in the very beginning of the story discourages any desire to read further..

Good luck with your further writing.

P.S. no haed feelings, just this whole thing was a real big FUCK NO in my mind...
Starwulf99 chapter 8 . 9/20
I really, really hope your grammar and spelling errors ease up in the later chapters. The story premise is interesting, but it is almost unreadable at times due to constant errors. At this point I think I'll only be able to go another 5 chapters, and if it hasn't shaped up some by that point I'll have to give it up for good :-(.
harlequin320 chapter 47 . 9/11
great chapter as always, interesting little date for Kiba and Tayuya, I wonder if that will go anywhere? anyways, great chapter, keep up the good work, I look forward to more to come
whitestriker1219 chapter 47 . 9/7
Been looking on Deviantart and have seen a few pieces showing a crossover between your story and RWBY. Is there any chance of that actually happening?
god of all chapter 47 . 9/2
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
jhawk046 chapter 17 . 9/2
What is this? Who is talking or thinking here? "Alright, time to prove to Sasuke-kun that I'm worthy of being his husband!" "AND TO SHOW INO-PIG WHO'S BETTER OUT OF THE BOTH OF US! CHA!" If it is pinky the is she a he or what if it is a she then get your act together this gender swapping is giving me a headache trying to guest who is talking. Also their means pertain to them and there means at or to that place. Just like you don't know which witch is which. You also need to look and the tense of you word it is present past or future.
fox of chaos chapter 47 . 8/31
been a while eh
Anon chapter 9 . 8/29
Guess I was wrong. Oh well
Anon chapter 7 . 8/29
I would like to take this moment to officially predict that Satsuki will be revealed to Hinata during the battle on the bridge. Haku will knock her out, just like in Canon, Naruto will go K-Mode, just like in canon. Hinata however will attempt to treat Satsuki and notice something wrong.

Thus is my prediction. Back to reading D
Kartikey chapter 47 . 8/29
Great as usual. But I think you should make team 7 more mature and more ninja like and hinata and satsuki less idiot and more serious than naruto. I mean sure it is fun for some moments but it gets annoying if they are like that all the time. Also, I don't know if it is intentional or not, but there is too much humour in the story lately, you should, probably, focus on bringing it to neutral side, or maybe a little dark side. Other than that, I have no complaints about your story, its really amazing. I also loved what you did with nina's hair, its cute just thinking about it. If you can tell me, I wanted to know what do you have in mind about naruto'r bijuu chakra mode, kyuubi chakra mode, rikoduo sennin mode and rinnegan. And if naruto will have something unique like hinata's byakugan and satsuki's sharingan, not kurama, cuase they are also his psuedo jinchuuriki. Is it possible for kurama to get out of seal like that cuase I don't think minato designed a seal that would allow kyuubi toget out,evenpartially?
Leaf Ranger chapter 47 . 8/28
Well while I respect your reasoning regarding Aoi, I do still have to disagree. the sad fact is, terrain wouldn't have saved him from Lee.

Naruto, with proper training, can easily defeat Aoi because again, Aoi has NOTHING but the sword and his senbon. How he got the jounin rank I'll never understand, but he doesn't deserve it, at all. But what's more, Lee can easily defeat Naruto unless Naruto brings out Kyuubi. Heck, Lee should have trashed Aoi like he was nothing, thanks to Lee's greatest asset: his blistering speed.

That is something that annoys me, that fanfic authors don't have Lee employ his speed more often in desperate situations, like this one, where it's life or death. Lee should have easily trounced Aoi because Aoi isn't worthy of his jounin rank, and all it would take is Lee taking off his weights and he would have crushed Aoi.

So...while I can understand your reasoning behind what you did, I do find a flaw in that you didn't employ Lee's full potential, and essentially handicapped him in order to have the fight go your way. I mean, I'm not sure if you did that intentionally, but that's how it came off to me.

Other then the Aoi fight, the rest of the chapter was incredibly well done. The parts with Kiba and Tayuya were great, and I like the hopeful implication that the two will be close. I'm hoping they have a chance in the future, and that Tayuya isn't going to die. Guess we'll see on that front. And we see more of Nina, which is great too. Very well done.

Sorry about ranting about Aoi there, but honestly, it does just sort of irk me that he's coming off far better then he actually deserves. I could understand him beating canon team 7, but not this version of team 7, or Team 9 there. *shrugs*
Danmaku-OverLord chapter 47 . 8/28
Nice Chapter! Can't Wait To See How The 3rd Viper Squad Member Will Be Like...

GOOD LUCK!
GBK0402 chapter 47 . 8/28
You guys are awesome and I can't wait for the next chapter
has inspired me to write my own version of naruto and I have 2 ideas for 2 storys unfortunately my laptop is busted therefore I shall not be able to upload it any time soon
god of all chapter 47 . 8/28
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story .
1,767 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »