Reviews for Uchiha Heiress Remix
ToraHater chapter 3 . 6/28
I like how the rewrites coming. I read the original until chapter 18 and moved on to other stories as it wasn't updating. Everything is coming together nicely. But, there are some mistakes that slip through the cracks.
Yanoakc chapter 13 . 6/27
Lol to the Haku/Kakashi interactions. Funny how you turned Haku into a bit of a perv
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 6/26
Great plot and chapter
zachfikes chapter 2 . 6/21
Thoughts are with only one 'quotation'
vampwalker709 chapter 5 . 6/19
What the fuck? Soldier pills for naruto even a clone is ridiculous

when he was only running.
TiberSeptim chapter 6 . 6/16
I love the chapters so far, I see you made it up to snake assault. I hope your still making this frequently?
Sparxthehedgehog chapter 34 . 6/15
Hi! So I've really enjoyed the story so far. Most of the cannon changes have made sense, the charicter growth is spot on, and I love reading this story! I do have a few thoughts though.
1: chomei could totally pull off any future kamen rider jokes you have, since most of them are based off beetles any way. I can totally see him shouting rider kick while drop kicking some root goons!
2: things seem to be going way too easy for the villains. At the rate you have them going, the main cast are going to need a massive power boost pulled from nowhere to match up. I'm not saying that the heroes should be the ones to stop every plot either! Domingo stupid and completely from left feild needs to hapen that's mucks up the works for the villains, preferably something hilarious, like kabuto catching the flu and ruing an exparament. Something that will make us have some sympathy for the villains for a few moments, I guess
3: I've noticed past chapter thirty that the gammer and spelling takes a hit. This doesn't detract from the story much, but I found myself getting confused a couple times. Please take care of this.
The Laughing Brain chapter 34 . 6/14
I've read this story since the beginning and it has not ceased to be great but I only have one thing to say FINISH HIM I mean really you dont follow through with beating your opponent ending their time on earth
SPeCTeR-ll7 chapter 34 . 6/14
It looks like Orochimaru is going to essentially recreate Kaguya's body with his project. Hey maybe zetsu will catch wind of this and use it to bring her back early, albeit weaker then expected.
hihiozabimaru chapter 34 . 6/14
So am I right in assuming that part 2 Hinata, judging by the multiple pictures associated with her, that her abilities stem from Kill La Kill and part 2 Satsuki, judging from your more recent commissions, will have her abilities from RWBY and Naruto will be from Kamen Riders, am I correct in my assumptions?

PS:
Sorry if I sound like a robot.
Love the story have been with you from the start.
Mr. Wonderful chapter 1 . 6/14
Women is plural. Woman is singular.

But I would expect you to know that already~
echo482 chapter 18 . 6/11
Dude you wouldn't be token down for having one lemon in a fic, so bring it back a fan fic loses something when you cute it up and leave something out and that makes you lose readers. So please bring back the lemon PLEASE.

P.S. Put it as a one shot on your profile saying lemon seen from chapter 18. I've seen a lot of people do that and they're still here.
Are you sure that you can't post the original Lemon Scene on another site (like ?)?
Umbra.Venator chapter 34 . 6/10
Epic chapter, Soooo looking forward to seeing Danzo get mauled, also looking forward to seeing the Civilians reactions to being controlled by him as well :)

Keep up the epic work, looking forward to future chapters! :)
harlequin320 chapter 34 . 6/10
interesting chapter, keep up the good work, I look forward to more
1,348 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »