Reviews for Uchiha Heiress Remix
kyuzo3567 chapter 1 . 5m
Narutos canon speech during the exam is completely useless in this story. Satsuki and Hinata both have complete faith in Naruto and wouldnt quit to save him like sakura was going to in the show. The only thing the speech did was make more cannon fodder teams stay and pass the first exam
cougarkillz chapter 52 . 5/23
I just read this entire story from Chapter 1 to 52, over the course of about a week.
After investing that much time into this, I had to leave a review.
First of all: I'm going to guess you aren't a native English speaker. There's quite a few grammar issues in the story, but I'll admit you do get better towards the end. Gradual improvement is still improvement.
I really like this story, however there are a few things I'd like to point out if you plan to write another story in the future.
Relationships: It seemed to me that it happened extremely fast. It took such a small amount of time between Naruto discovering Sasuke as a girl, to them suddenly taking a bath while Naruto is Naruko. It was so fast. In the future, it would probably be better to slow it down a bit and let the relationship actually build up.
Abilities: In the beginning, Naruto has a super sharp nose which is what leads to him discovering that Sasuke was Satsuki. What happened to that? It seems like his nose got used less and less, until now it's not even mentioned anymore. Plus, you have characters pulling off abilities that happened with training that was never mentioned. Hinata pulling off a genjutsu/ninjutsu hybrid dragon, after saying she got it from training with Kurenai. When did this training happen?
Sakura: I really like how you turned her into the antagonist in this story. It's great. The main reason a lot of people don't like her is because in the real story, she is pretty useless. However, you still had her being kind of useless. Danzo said he left her behind in Konoha to be a spy, but she never did any spying. She simply hid away, and never did any spying on anyone. It would have been better to have her put on an act, mingle with her peers, and see how many awkward moments Ino would have around her, since Ino knew that Sakura was the one helping Danzo.

That's all I can think of off the top of my head. And please keep in mind, this is meant as constructive criticism, not a flame bashing your story.
Making Guestes chapter 52 . 5/20
Say, have you ever heard about the similarly-million-word long Naruto fanfic known as "Eroninja" by the Jiraiya-themed author "TheLemonSage" on the website Ficwad but also posted here on FFN with TheLemonSage's permission?
Opinion chapter 28 . 5/15
If that is Sakura in preview, I'll be disappointed... Personal opinion though
What I'm wondering though, if you have different council for Shinobi and civilian, why civilian could interfere with Shinobi business
harlequin320 chapter 52 . 5/9
great chapter, keep up the good work
Itachi Hyuuga chapter 1 . 5/5
I'm so happy i finally found this story again i began to read it when the 11th chapter came out now your over a million words most likely one of the longer stories on this site
Nightshadegirl chapter 52 . 4/23
wow, just wow. i wonder if those pills made those sound trio go to a stage three for the curse mark?
NinjaFang1331 chapter 52 . 4/22
awesome job
Leaf Ranger chapter 52 . 4/22
Well...that's not ominous at all. *sighs* I really hope we don't have anyone else from Konoha, or Suna, ending up like Ino or worse. Guess we'll see, won't we?

Admittedly though...while I like how you've put your own spin on what's going on, I'm not entirely a big fan of Chouji and Tenten requiring help. Admittedly, I feel like it's really detracted from Chouji's development.

The fight in canon I think really helped set Chouji apart, taking him from simply being a comedic relief background character to being someone who actually was a skilled and dangerous shinobi. It was his first, and sadly ONLY moment to shine, as for the rest of the series, we never saw him come into that kind of spotlight again.

Here, it feels more like Chouji's simply there to give tenten time to use her new stuff, and wear Jirobo down so Kankuro could step in. And I think that kind of stinks, and is a bit of a disservice to Chouji overall. *Shrugs* But that's just my opinion.

Hopefully, again, nothing seriously bad is going to happen to anyone, physically, mentally, or etc. What you did to Ino was already sort of too much. x.x

Till next chapter then!
Anime Princess chapter 52 . 4/22
Please say it's not a remnant of Orochimaru from the cursed seal! PLEASE! I don't want to watch or read how they ALL find and struggle to beat back that pedophile freak! Who won't do the world a REALLY big favor and just die!
Animelover20003 chapter 4 . 4/22
I kinda want to see an extra piece of humor in the Hokage checking on them,then passing out on a nosebleed after seeing Naruko and Satsuki.
god of all chapter 52 . 4/22
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
REVANOFSITHLORD chapter 52 . 4/21
is that indra on satsuki mind?
I take it that Tayuya achieves a "perfect bond" with What Ever the Fuck she just ate!?

Loved how you introduced Gai's story of Lee's Drunken Escapeed!
tag0 chapter 1 . 4/21
A piece of advice. It's really hard to read when you can't tell (from the formatting) what is thought, and what is actual dialogue. Managed to get through it to the start of the Land of Wave arc, but it's honestly like fighting to figure out the difference (at least it is to me), so keeps throwing me out of the story. (Also, all-caps are very irritating, visually speaking; might I suggest doing them in italics and not all-caps?) The story itself seems to have an interesting premise, but there's only so much I stand reading when the formatting is like this.
1,901 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »