Reviews for A Tragedy of Error
casper22 chapter 25 . 1/14
Still my favourite Vesper/James story that I've found.
I truly do hope that inspiration hits again and you return and continue writing this story
I wish you all the very best for 2016
Kind Wishes
Sundaychild71 chapter 25 . 1/6
Yep, I reread the whole story and it is still as amazing as it was last year. Disregard "Spectre" and please, PLEASE continue this story. It is simply too good to leave like this ;-)
phoebe chapter 25 . 12/23/2015
God! i bloody love your story! please update it sooner! u are a brilliant and very talented writer!
Anazarel chapter 25 . 10/25/2015
This story is a hidden gem! I've just rewatched the Bond series and had a Vesper craving. This story is well-rounded and well written, I'm looking forward to your next chapters!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/30/2015
please update )):
Pink-Pencil-Girl303 chapter 25 . 7/7/2015
I apologise for not reviewing before, but I have been devouring each chapter and impatiently clicking on to the next, only to arrive at this chapter and discover I've caught up! Darn. While this is definitely one of the more calm Bond fics I've read, that calmness also lends it a refreshing air of realism - because ordinary life can be as gripping as guns and glamour. I fell in love with your Vesper, finding her strength in motherhood and building a new life for herself. And I am especially excited now that James has been brought back into her life! I loved their gentle, cautious dialogue and the tender moments between them... Thank you so much for writing this beautiful, slowly unfurling reunion story, I can't wait for more!
Daniel Bond chapter 25 . 1/11/2015
1 Year ! Update, please ! Great Fanfiction ! tank you.
Sofie chapter 25 . 9/5/2014
Amazing story! Looking forward to reading more!
Sofie chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
Great first chapter! You're a really talented writer!
Lemon chapter 25 . 8/14/2014
This is a fantastic story! very believable portrayal of the characters and manages to engage readers, leaving them wanting more. I am excited to see what happens next - I hope you continue this story! It is one of the best I have read!
Guest chapter 25 . 4/12/2014
This is so good I am basically hooked I love jamesvesper and ths fic is amazing. I absolutely love Henry's character throuought the fic and I wish they actually reunited in bond 24.

Please say it's not finished because I would love to see what you come up with next! You can't just leave us on such a cliffhanger! I so want to hear what happens next so please keep on posting!
CC chapter 25 . 3/1/2014
Yay for the update! Vesper should give in & let 007 back into her life, full-time and permanently (marriage would be best for their family). Bond can't be a 00 forever (Mallory was right- fieldwork is a young man's game), so moving from fieldwork to a desk job would be in his best interest.
GreenVelvetCurtains chapter 25 . 1/23/2014
As I've mentioned before, whenever I'm in Kensington I think of this story. As it happens, yesterday I was in Kensington. So I wondered to myself, has she updated her lovely fanfic yet? Nah, she won't have done. It's been like 7 months, no chance of an update. Why bother looking. It's abandoned - despite claims to the contrary *sad little sigh* - it's abandoned...

Imagine my surprise and delight when checking didn't prove to be a waste of time! How marvellous to find this story continues. Thank you! So glad you're still going. Well done, gold star for you! :)
ClaudsiesLannister chapter 25 . 1/14/2014
Thank you for posting an update! I'm so thrilled the story is still going. I'm sorry you've been ill and hope you're doing much better.

I love the way this chapter is really showcasing the difficulties in rekindling a relationship. Many people assume a relationship can simply come back to life after years of neglect, but in actuality, it's much more complicated.

I can't wait to see what happens next. :D
Clara-Lis chapter 25 . 1/13/2014
I can't begin to say how absolutely surprised I was, to open my favorite stories page and bump into your story at the top of the list, I literally cried "oh shit" rather loudly, startling my sister...

I thought this chapter was perfect in all levels. The reason why your story is my favorite on this site is because to me it's the most believable story-line, true to the characters in every way possible.