Reviews for A Tragedy of Error
Daniel Bond chapter 25 . 1/11
1 Year ! Update, please ! Great Fanfiction ! tank you.
Sofie chapter 25 . 9/5/2014
Amazing story! Looking forward to reading more!
Sofie chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
Great first chapter! You're a really talented writer!
Lemon chapter 25 . 8/14/2014
This is a fantastic story! very believable portrayal of the characters and manages to engage readers, leaving them wanting more. I am excited to see what happens next - I hope you continue this story! It is one of the best I have read!
Guest chapter 25 . 4/12/2014
This is so good I am basically hooked I love jamesvesper and ths fic is amazing. I absolutely love Henry's character throuought the fic and I wish they actually reunited in bond 24.

Please say it's not finished because I would love to see what you come up with next! You can't just leave us on such a cliffhanger! I so want to hear what happens next so please keep on posting!
CC chapter 25 . 3/1/2014
Yay for the update! Vesper should give in & let 007 back into her life, full-time and permanently (marriage would be best for their family). Bond can't be a 00 forever (Mallory was right- fieldwork is a young man's game), so moving from fieldwork to a desk job would be in his best interest.
GreenVelvetCurtains chapter 25 . 1/23/2014
As I've mentioned before, whenever I'm in Kensington I think of this story. As it happens, yesterday I was in Kensington. So I wondered to myself, has she updated her lovely fanfic yet? Nah, she won't have done. It's been like 7 months, no chance of an update. Why bother looking. It's abandoned - despite claims to the contrary *sad little sigh* - it's abandoned...

Imagine my surprise and delight when checking didn't prove to be a waste of time! How marvellous to find this story continues. Thank you! So glad you're still going. Well done, gold star for you! :)
ClaudsiesLannister chapter 25 . 1/14/2014
Thank you for posting an update! I'm so thrilled the story is still going. I'm sorry you've been ill and hope you're doing much better.

I love the way this chapter is really showcasing the difficulties in rekindling a relationship. Many people assume a relationship can simply come back to life after years of neglect, but in actuality, it's much more complicated.

I can't wait to see what happens next. :D
Clara-Lis chapter 25 . 1/13/2014
I can't begin to say how absolutely surprised I was, to open my favorite stories page and bump into your story at the top of the list, I literally cried "oh shit" rather loudly, startling my sister...

I thought this chapter was perfect in all levels. The reason why your story is my favorite on this site is because to me it's the most believable story-line, true to the characters in every way possible.
Forseti Purge chapter 25 . 1/13/2014
OH SNAP
I'm sorry for your health and I thank you for your fic. God it's been a long time. So glad you're still writing this.
Sunday chapter 25 . 1/13/2014
This was such a happy surprise! Sorry to hear about your health failing -I hope you are doing better now? It is such a great story, that I hope you can continue is nothing wrong with this chapter, just as intense as ever :-)
daniel bond chapter 25 . 1/12/2014
Happy Birthday Vesper logan12. ENFIN ! Magnifique ! Extraordinaire ! For Mrs Barbara Broccoli and Mr Michael G Wilson . VOILA BOND 24 ! Kation, please . UPDATE ! More, more ... Magistrale fan-fiction !
VesperLogan12 chapter 25 . 1/12/2014
I was sooo happy when I saw you'd updated this, and on my birthday too! :P It was amazing as always, and I do hope you have time to continue it soon!
JediMaster-Jen chapter 25 . 1/11/2014
It was totally worth the wait. So glad you are back.

I loved the vulnerability in James and the protectiveness in Vesper. Her first responsibility is to Henry, even before her own wants. I liked that she acknowledged that she wouldn't keep Henry and James apart, but that the boy will needs time to adjust to having James in his life.

Wonderful update! Looking forward to more.
isthisrubble chapter 25 . 1/11/2014
so glad you're still writing it, every chapter is a delight