Reviews for The Sound of my Joyfully Terrified Screams
Someguybehindyou chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
Dark and very good i like it but the happy mask salesman can travel back to the 3 days how else would he remember everything otherwise he would be like anju the deku lulu etc still really good
iheartLink chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
You know, I thought that this was very well-written, and as I was reading, I could really imagine what was going on, especially with the way you portrayed the Happy Mask Salesman. I love the Happy Mask Salesman by the way. I think he's one of the most intriguing characters in the game.

I think that this was interesting that you wrote this in present-tense. I don't see many people that do, but for this piece, it created a lot of tension. You can really feel the Happy Mask Salesman being pressed for time.

Only suggestion I have for you is to break up the last paragraph into smaller paragraphs. I think it would help create even more tension in the moment that we all know is probably one of the scariest moments in Zelda history.

But anyhow, great job :) I enjoyed this oneshot
the pick-it fence chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
I've always seen the Happy Mask Sales man as a figure of insanity at work but a very kind-hearted person as well. He's very strange...but also in need of help. This one-shot basically sums up what I think about him. Insane, but in pain. Very nice job.
Xandra Fox chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Ok. So I went creeping on your profile because chances are if there's one good Mask Salesman fic there might be another one. Looks like I was right!

It was cool to see the HMS in so much distress! It seems like a lot of people have him pinned down as this invincible godlike being, but I don't believe that to be the case. So it was refreshing to see him portrayed in the way you did! The insane laughter at the end was also a nice touch. Again, awesome stuff. You should just make a series of one-shots for this guy or something.
Library2.0 chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
This was great. It was written perfectly. Very interesting.