Reviews for Touch is a Funny Thing
:}
super-rat chapter 9 . 4/3
Naaaw These two are just So cute.
You write them well!
Not sure if this story is going to get an update, but thank you for the story so far!
TheMonsterGirl chapter 9 . 7/31/2014
I love this! Adorable :-
Lilly The Omega Wolf chapter 9 . 5/27/2014
Can you please continue this? Its such a wonderful story. Ive only just found it and I think its super awesome!

Jack and Tooth are just so cute together and everything felt totally legit and real between them and I love how things are developing slowly but surely.
I Just Won A Free Toaster Oven chapter 9 . 5/22/2014
I'm enjoying this story a lot - a nice, slow romance, with plenty of awkwardness that makes me laugh. So glad those two finally managed to get themselves together.
LightSpeed Athlete24 chapter 9 . 4/2/2014
... beautiful. :'))

oh my god, I really love their confession and awkwardness and fluff and... ugh... :')))

Thank you thank you thank you for posting this chapter! :DDDDDDD
I may have just discovered your fic, but I am SO glad I did! :DDDDDD

I'm looking forward to the next (and last?) chappie, Mr./Ms. liltrix! Take your time, :D
LightSpeed Athlete24 chapter 7 . 4/2/2014
This chapter SOOO gave me the good vibes. Jack was utterly hilarious and cute here, being all embarrassed! I was squealing and giggling the whole time! xDDDDD

D'awwwwwwwwwwwwww... I really fangirled over here... and as you see, I'm sucking typing a review so... xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD ((fangirls more))
jtdarkman chapter 9 . 2/3/2014
They made it. It took awhile but they finally made it. Great story just great
Hmmmmm chapter 9 . 12/15/2013
PERFECTION *falls to ground in dead faint, wakes up to howl incoherently at the sky, faints again, wheezes*

(JK to the above, I'm already lying down)

Wow I love love love it You make me f-feeeyul. Geez.

That was just perfect. I love how the kiss was innocent, but not childish. To-tal-ly as I imagine a kiss between two Guardians of Childhood to be.

I'm going to be squeeing for a good long while thanks to you.

So thank you!

P.S. M'lovin' the Sandy. He's just awesome and few have nailed him like you did. Often he's just background decoration, or not even mentioned at all. I love love love how you've portrayed him. And Bunnymund. And Northhhhh. And Toothy. And Jackkkkkkk *does the Mini Faery wriggle of pure delight and adoration.*

I sincerely hope you update, cause your writing be awesome.
'Tis a p-l-e-a-s-u-r-e to read, and so faithful to the movie, it feels like (man I wish it was) canon.
KYAAAA chapter 8 . 12/15/2013
I'm going to cry or die or laugh or KYAAAAAAAA!$$ Probably the last one.

By the way, I see what you did there Tooth being the Guardian of Memories and all-brilliant and nuanced jes' like the rest of this fic. I love it!
MMI love it chapter 7 . 12/15/2013
The North thing was hilarious and so very accurate, it's exactly how that sort of thing would go. Man, even Jack not going to Bunny for help is so IC. u This fic makes me happyface so much.

Love what you're doing here-the slow gradual transition from Oblivious City to Romance Meadows, by way of Hazardous Love Peril Road, with a nice long stretch along The Nile.

Kkkkk, I just thought of "bad touch". Don't though, it wouldn't really jive with the heartmeltingly cute tone you've got going (I love it), but maybe a "misunderstanding touch"? I could easily see ole Jacky, young, inexperienced and hopelessly in love, accidentally doing something a bit misunderstandable. Sigghhhhhh! I'm so in love with your writing!
Byaaa chapter 6 . 12/15/2013
Man, I love in-character. Just, just awesome. I love it

Pft, anyways, your style is just beautiful. It would be nice if you could write a "touch" with Jack feeling Tooth's skin-the human part- and...yeah.
Byyyaa chapter 5 . 12/15/2013
Lovely So natural and sweet and cute. I love it

Mmm, I'd like maybe Tooth teaching Jack how to fight without his staff-that would be sweeeet.
AW YISSS chapter 4 . 12/15/2013
I love it I love it That was so awkwardsweet. I squealed like a parakeet.
Byes chapter 3 . 12/15/2013
Haha the teeth thing is hilarious, romantic, and slightly gross at the same time.