Reviews for Touch is a Funny Thing
Mister Cuddlesworth chapter 9 . 10/2
Is it too late to hope for a satisfying conclusion? Or would it be best to turn towards other fluffs?
Rosie2009 chapter 9 . 6/12
I absolutely love your story! It is great! Please continue!
Loved this!
Shiori Kudo chapter 4 . 11/28/2015
HSM?
iLoveFNaF's chapter 9 . 9/25/2015
You write really really great stories
ouo

You gonna make more or is this it? (Not rushing :P)
RaginCajun22 chapter 9 . 6/9/2015
Next chapter?
Guest chapter 1 . 4/3/2015
:}
super-rat chapter 9 . 4/3/2015
Naaaw These two are just So cute.
You write them well!
Not sure if this story is going to get an update, but thank you for the story so far!
TheMonsterGirl chapter 9 . 7/31/2014
I love this! Adorable :-
Lilly The Omega Wolf chapter 9 . 5/27/2014
Can you please continue this? Its such a wonderful story. Ive only just found it and I think its super awesome!

Jack and Tooth are just so cute together and everything felt totally legit and real between them and I love how things are developing slowly but surely.
I Just Won A Free Toaster Oven chapter 9 . 5/22/2014
I'm enjoying this story a lot - a nice, slow romance, with plenty of awkwardness that makes me laugh. So glad those two finally managed to get themselves together.
LightSpeed Athlete24 chapter 9 . 4/2/2014
... beautiful. :'))

oh my god, I really love their confession and awkwardness and fluff and... ugh... :')))

Thank you thank you thank you for posting this chapter! :DDDDDDD
I may have just discovered your fic, but I am SO glad I did! :DDDDDD

I'm looking forward to the next (and last?) chappie, Mr./Ms. liltrix! Take your time, :D
LightSpeed Athlete24 chapter 7 . 4/2/2014
This chapter SOOO gave me the good vibes. Jack was utterly hilarious and cute here, being all embarrassed! I was squealing and giggling the whole time! xDDDDD

D'awwwwwwwwwwwwww... I really fangirled over here... and as you see, I'm sucking typing a review so... xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD ((fangirls more))
jtdarkman chapter 9 . 2/3/2014
They made it. It took awhile but they finally made it. Great story just great
Hmmmmm chapter 9 . 12/15/2013
PERFECTION *falls to ground in dead faint, wakes up to howl incoherently at the sky, faints again, wheezes*

(JK to the above, I'm already lying down)

Wow I love love love it You make me f-feeeyul. Geez.

That was just perfect. I love how the kiss was innocent, but not childish. To-tal-ly as I imagine a kiss between two Guardians of Childhood to be.

I'm going to be squeeing for a good long while thanks to you.

So thank you!

P.S. M'lovin' the Sandy. He's just awesome and few have nailed him like you did. Often he's just background decoration, or not even mentioned at all. I love love love how you've portrayed him. And Bunnymund. And Northhhhh. And Toothy. And Jackkkkkkk *does the Mini Faery wriggle of pure delight and adoration.*

I sincerely hope you update, cause your writing be awesome.
'Tis a p-l-e-a-s-u-r-e to read, and so faithful to the movie, it feels like (man I wish it was) canon.