Reviews for Blessed Still
BM originally chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Very good! The stories where Fili and Kili look after their uncle are few, so this was a good find! thank you for sharing it!
Jubei-Kazuki chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Oooh, it's so cute . I really love interactions between Thorin and his nephews.
I loved it ! Thanks for posting :)
StainedGlassFlowers101 chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Ohhhh so sweet! This is an amazing story! Truly beautiful!
LiL PriNCeSs Me chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
That was so sweet. Aww. Just love it. Definitely a change up from your other two stories. This one made me smile. As usual, love your work, you write incredibly well. :)
Frodo's sister chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
That was sweet. Please continue. By the way, do you know how old Kili and Fili are in human years?
Purestrongpoem chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
That is sweet. Good story.
ChaiGrl chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
I think I just re-read this for a 5th time. Lol. You truly captured the characters in your story without going over the top with the drama. I LOVED it. Hope you decide to write more stories.

Take care and Happy Writing!
angelrider13 chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
*flailing* Soooooo cute! I love it. XD
Autumn chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
that was so sweet! thank you :)
Oddments and Tweaks chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Awww! Yay! I do love fluffy family Durin fics! This was really lovely, very sweet but not overdone and definitely still in character, thanks very much for sharing! :)
I Worship Steven Moffat chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Okay. This is lovely and amazing and I cried tears of fluff.
HOWEVER.
You mentioned (just in passing) that Kili (dear god, Aidan Turner) was the youngest dwarf. He IS younger than Fili, but the youngest dwarf in the company is the adorkable Ori.
That's it.
I LOVE YOU
Cockapoo chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
This was so sweet :)
Rowana Renee chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
I grinned like an absolute idiot while reading this. gaaaah it made me so happy! _ About time to be reading something cute, I thought, and this was certainly something very very cute indeed!
lovestory121 chapter 1 . 1/11/2013