Reviews for One Step at a Time
Dawnfire11 chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
so many feels! The best part... ALL OF IT! Great job! I loved the angst and comfort. Merlin got a hug!
godsdaughter77 chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
This was really sweet. Thanks for sharing!
scottstiles19 chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Oh good lord the bromance is so so perfect. Arthur and Merlin are so cute. My favourite part was when Gwen and Gwaine found them sleeping and the tear tracks down their faces. Eeek so adorable I think my heart broke.
MamzelleHermy chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Wow! I loved it so muuuuuch !

I loved the part where Merlin admited he didn't want to tell Arthur because he had changed and Arthur had told him not to. That was really, really realistic! I

It was really brillant !
Nebriniel Peredhil chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Amazing brought me to tears
Ocean Mint Leaves chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
OMG. Cari you just hammered my heart repeatedly with each and every word! MY HEART. MY HEAAAARTT.

What I liked best? What I liked BEST? Honey what I liked best won't do because I sniffled through the whole story.

I can't even...

Okay. Just let me hug my teddy bear and sniffle some more. Cari, that was so full of emotion that you made ME emotional. And I kept having this Deathly Hallows feels for some reason. Which is odd.

I can't congratulate you enough for your creativity in the way you used the 'I don't want you to change' phrase. It's just like Merlin to get caught up in his King's last words. Arthur comforting him was just too sweet. The bromance was outstanding on this.

Then Gwen and Gwaine coming home and seeing it! You couldn't have ended it better. Beautiful! *sniffles some more.* Aw, God!

The Soundtrack. High five my friend!
21 | « Prev Page 1 2