Reviews for Regret
Azucar chapter 2 . 6/30/2014
I found Tony comforting Ziva wonderful and Vance's pov new and interesting to read. Great job playing that out for us!

Sugar
Lady of the Rogue chapter 2 . 9/8/2013
Your version is better than what we actually got :) Thanks for the story! You are a lovely writer
Guest chapter 2 . 3/21/2013
awesome - This is the closest I've read so far to what actually happened in "hereafter." Okay, its a very extended version of Ziva and Vance's conversation, but you got the tone (especially of Vance) perfectly. Very nicely written!
naTIVAlu chapter 2 . 2/6/2013
Well, they still haven't had the Vance-Ziva match, so the second part could still be more than just playing :)

I enjoyed this. Thanks for writing. And there are others out there who unbashedly love Vance :P
tangled6 chapter 2 . 2/3/2013
This chapter was PHENOMENAL. The first chapter was great but this chapter was exceptional. As Vance is also grieving, he has a noticeable insight into what Ziva must be feeling and the bleak comparison to what his children could have gone through and what Ziva is going through was poignant, as well as Ducky's sincerity regarding his fellow employee's loss. Riveting stuff you compiled here and the details were practically poetic. Particularly the mentioning of the picture frames and Eli's own collection moved me and I'm not one easily moved. I cannot wait for the next update, especially regarding the team's interactions with and speculations on Ziva. Some Gibbs, McGee, and of course Tony scenes would be ideal. Please update soon!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/14/2013
I really like it but I think you should make another story or just continue This one. Make it about zivadavid taking a vacation with dinozzo like Vance told her to. Please it would mean the world to me if you did!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/14/2013
I really l
ncis-1001 chapter 2 . 1/14/2013
this was really good, and well done, i think vance is quite a hard guy to get right but you did it :)
AgentD.6 chapter 2 . 1/14/2013
Yeah, Vance's character was really hard to grasp at first, but I love him now as well. The killing of Eli and then of course Jackie was mindblowing and its been fun to read all the new story line possiblities that are created with the recent changes.
eva-david chapter 2 . 1/14/2013
I loved Jackie Vance, and I am devastated that she is dead now. The Vances really didn't have a lot of luck that night. :(

Loved the tags though, especially the secon one. Can't wait to watch these episodes when they air here :)
Schmaltzy chapter 2 . 1/14/2013
Your characterisation is really excellent, the discomfit of both Ziva and Vance is palpable.

I can really imagine their reunion will be much like this (then again, it's pretty pointless speculating at all in this fandom).

Thanks! I hope you have inspiration for further chapters.
Dr. JES chapter 2 . 1/14/2013
I think you did a great job of capturing Vance - not many people can manage to do that! I also feel you did an excellent job dealing with their respective grief. Great chapter.
nk chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Great job so far.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/13/2013
Great storyline. Lovin' it!
nopenname66 chapter 2 . 1/13/2013
That was really brilliant. I am so impressed!