Reviews for Age of Discovery
fangirlflails chapter 11 . 3/21
I'm a lazy reviewer, I know, but you snuck in mention of a very beautiful car and I have to thank you for that. I LOVE Civic Hatchbacks. My very first car was a 96' that was unfortunately murdered one evening when I got t-boned by an asshole that decided not to abide by traffic signal law. The car is now sadly sitting in my back yard waiting for me to come upon enough money to fix it up.

Any how. I just wanted to let you know that that lithing mention has made me love you even more. Also, these little snippets into unseen B&B life are absolutely fabulous. Keep on keeping on!
Bones2014 chapter 18 . 11/30/2014
Ok, that was f**king Hot! Damn, you are good! Where do you come up with these wonderful stories? Evil grin right back at ya:-) Loved it! Cuz I could so see Booth doing this. Never mind, I think that was one of my recurring dreams, just like the last chapter:-)
Bones2014 chapter 17 . 11/30/2014
Well, I guess that was the ultimate climax to this wonderful story. I enjoyed that tremendously. Agree with the thumbs up! Once again, that a Brennan is one lucky lady:-)
Bones2014 chapter 16 . 11/30/2014
How sweet was that! I knew he would be a spooner:-)
Bones2014 chapter 15 . 11/30/2014
Another beautiful chapter, & so plausible. I could so picture that happening. Amazing!
Bones2014 chapter 14 . 11/30/2014
Ohhh, that was special. Sensual. Sexy. Perfect. I always thought that their first time would be heated & passionate because they had danced around it for so long, & slow & sensual would come after. Loved this:-)
Bones2014 chapter 13 . 11/30/2014
Hearing Booth's thoughts...always amazing!
Bones2014 chapter 12 . 11/30/2014
I loved Cullen. I wish he had never left. Couldn't stand Hacker. I mean who could really see Brennan with that dufus? Ludicrous! The Pain in the Heart was the one episode that I couldn't stand Sweets. I love him except for that episode. This was a great chapter. Love that Cullen supports them.
Bones2014 chapter 11 . 11/30/2014
Ok, I love this one. Although Booth has told her on several occasions that he would die for her (which she found out in Wannabe in the Weeds) & kill for her, this brought it home for her. And who doesn't love angry, protective Booth? You depicted him perfectly here!
Bones2014 chapter 10 . 11/30/2014
Love that she noticed his vulnerable side & how to handle that aspect of his personality. I love that you brought this out.
Bones2014 chapter 9 . 11/30/2014
Appropriate title. This was nice. It worked just like this. I loved this chapter. I could feel the emotions, their need... Beautiful.
Bones2014 chapter 8 . 11/30/2014
I love patriotic Booth. What am I saying? I just love Booth! I tend to forget that he's had a horrific past, because they tend to cover Brennan's more. I also don't think that people realize how horrific being in the military can be emotionally, when soldiers make it through unharmed physically. This was an eye opening chapter.
Bones2014 chapter 7 . 11/30/2014
This chapter is so Booth...very true to character. I really love the reason you posit for them finally getting together when they did. Totally believable for these two.
Bones2014 chapter 6 . 11/30/2014
Wow, that was amazing...HOT...sensual...Perfect. Brennan is one lucky woman! Yes, I'm a Booth fan.
Bones2014 chapter 5 . 11/30/2014