Reviews for Give
wobbuffet the third chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Ahhhh! That was adorable. I love the sibling relationship between Tanisha an Duncan. You portrayed it beautifully. Um, I'm not sure what else to say except that you're really an excellent writer. I really admire your ability to actually write stuff as opposed to letting fifty billion plot bunnies cloud your head but never writing them (not that I do that, pshh.) And, I didn't know it was her birthday. Ermm, I should go say happy birthday to her.

I actually have no idea how adding characters to that list works but I would suggest you email the staff of , except I don't know their email. The automated emails I get (for PM replies/reviews/favorite alerts) are from bot fanfiction. com (you know the drill, remove the spaces 'cause doesn't allow websites, etc.) Or, you could do as they say on the home page and tweet them... at fictionpress? I'm not sure. Um, while you're doing that, could you ask them to make it so that the archive's name is just plain 'NERDS' as opposed to 'NERDS, Michael Buckley', seeing as there isn't any other NERDS series, and you don't see 'Harry Potter, JK Rowling'; it's just plain Harry Potter, and same with most of the other books. Good luck with that, anyways. We do have a bunch more characters that need to be added to the list.
Absense chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
*cries happy tears* My heart seriously stopped when I saw you uploaded it. I know I've said this like fifty times by now, but thank you, thank you, thank you. This is the best birthday present ever!

I'm so glad that you didn't just make Duncan the perfectly-spineless-Nice-Guy that people seem to think he is. It's really great to see more of his personal life, and how he deals with his sister, and awww you just fixed my birthday singlehandedly. Thank you!

-Misha