Reviews for Remuneration for Instructional Services
Taly-chan chapter 1 . 5/9
I've likely read this one at least five times, and I always end up laughing like mad at the same places. A true classic
purrfus chapter 1 . 1/19
So much fun to read. The soda that squirted out my nose while I was laughing? Not so much fun.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/14/2016
LMAOOOOO Sounds like Snape's super salty... (alliteration FTW!)
Smile Back chapter 1 . 11/10/2016
I like it xD
BabbyGirl93 chapter 1 . 10/15/2016
Love it
jon reeve chapter 1 . 7/24/2016
Just as good the second time through.
swedishluck chapter 1 . 7/17/2016
I was rereading my favourite list and came upon this, and I am so so sad that I can't favourite it again.. But then I realized that I never reviewed it (sorry about that, I was kinda bad at reviewing stuff back when I first read this) so here. I love this. This fic is perfect. It's absolutely amazing. I remember why I put it in my favourites and it's because this is a fic I'd read again and again and again if I had the time for it. It cheers me up.

/SL
ElementalMaster16 chapter 1 . 6/28/2016
this is pretty hilarious! especially snape's last remark had me in stitches. :D
Calmzone1 chapter 1 . 6/18/2016
lol, I'd love to see Harry return for 6th year as instructor for real, setting it up as 2 or 3 days a week for his classes and then the others for classes he's taking, after all, it would only be charms, transfiguration and CoMC as he'd be self studying for his own Defense NEWT. he could even join in a 3rd yr Runes course
GatorLHA2 chapter 1 . 5/2/2016
Excellent dialog!
FantasyLover74 chapter 1 . 4/28/2016
it is to cite for words
lord Martiya chapter 1 . 4/28/2016
Nice to see Petunia can respect that from Harry. Teaching, if done well, is one of the most respectable professions, after all...
Vampireking40 chapter 1 . 4/28/2016
This was a great little one shot story. How Harry Aunt was finally being nice to him. That Harry was reconized as a teacher despite being a student. That Umbridge is out for good. Wonder what she would do to Harry if she could.
Corwyn chapter 1 . 4/9/2016
You know, that's kind of true ... :-)

Thanks for sharing it.
Nosoulisan.Island chapter 1 . 3/26/2016
I cannot convey how much I enjoyed this although I am trying. Grinning like like a fool...