Reviews for More than Friends
Guest chapter 4 . 10/10/2014
Hey!..please write some more chapters :) it's really good I want to know about their plan "Operation Bechloe" please please :DD
BlakeysEars chapter 4 . 9/6/2014
MORE PLEASE OR ELSE ILL EAT YOU LIKE A COOKIE: QUICKLY!
Guest chapter 4 . 5/28/2014
This is aca-mazing. I really love. Pls update soon, tnx
BubblineFTW chapter 5 . 6/16/2013
Omg I'm laughing so hard. When Stacie's just like 'Operation BeChloe'
and everyone was like 'Whaaaaaaaaaa?' I love this fic xD

Update soon!
u r awesome chapter 5 . 6/15/2013
Initiate operation Bechloe! Woo!

Awesome update! I can't wait to see what the Bellas will do to help Beca and Chloe confess! Great job! Please update soon.

u r awesome
Guest chapter 5 . 6/12/2013
This is cute. I can't wait for the operation Bechloe to start. *evil smirk*
Guest chapter 5 . 6/12/2013
Love it please update soon !
Guest chapter 5 . 6/11/2013
Pervy Chloe hahaha. Thanks for the update.
AngelOfDeath07 chapter 5 . 6/13/2013
I like how Chloe is so casual about getting changed with Beca, even if Beca isnt :P And operation Bechloe is in effect lol
Monkeyfuncky chapter 5 . 6/12/2013
Very good
ChocolatMoosePi chapter 4 . 6/4/2013
i'm hooked!
Guest chapter 4 . 5/29/2013
Love your story, continue the good work
Guest chapter 4 . 5/28/2013
This is a fun and lovely story. Can't wait for your next update.

"Personally, I think you should stop it when they finally got together. BUT! Make a sequel in which they're already in a relationship. Not too much in the future. Maybe a year or so when Beca is still in College... " I agree with his/her comment.
u r awesome chapter 4 . 5/30/2013
Ay, they both like eachother! Why don't they just admit it! :)
I can't wait for some more truth and dare and get some more awkward, awesome, funny, and surprising moments.
Great job! This story is really good! I really enjoy reading it! I love how many of the characters from the movie are in your story. They are characterized very well. I really liked your own special style to the story. I hope you update soon.

u r awesome
AngelOfDeath07 chapter 4 . 5/30/2013
Drinking and truth and darw never ends well lol. Aubrey is going to cause trouble now lol