Reviews for Desperation
Fairedenale chapter 2 . 9/6/2010
Are you continuing or not? I would like you to...You should have Goku find out about what Bulma did and why and have him and Vegeta go find Yamcha and use him as a punching bag. I think that would be funny.
Soliel6 chapter 2 . 8/22/2005
this is a real good u could do now is make vegeta only think about bulma and vise versa. yamcha thinks now that they are together so he should start bashin to get bulma back. hat u could do is... you know wat email me cuz i dont want to spoil the story.
i really love RAY KON chapter 2 . 8/16/2005
Hey, it wasn't as bad as you thought.

i can say one thing though. You don't need to add the 'ha ha's' in. just put 'she laughed' or whatever.

Anywayz that was good! i'd like to read more!

~R y'$ ng£l~
Princess-Bulma96 chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
wow that was great for your first chapter cant wait for the next one.

later p.b x

demondeansgirl666 chapter 2 . 8/13/2005
it's good really good i like it update it soon
K-chan16 chapter 2 . 8/13/2005
aaw, that was cutely evil. The tension between the two for a moment was PERFECT! It seemed a bit OOC for buloma to be wearing those types of clothing. You know, "now-a-days" clothing? they're in the future, i don't really think that's in style. Plus., a g-string for Bulma seems way OOC. i think you did Vegeta and Yamcha perfectly though _! 'specially vegeta o.o;; lol. I hope to see more soon, hope this helped at all.
inuyashasbabe18 chapter 2 . 8/13/2005
hey how about the next chapter starts with vegeta training and some how the computer malfunctions and vegeta has to go find bulma but accadentaly walkes in on her when she's taking a shower or changing.
NekoSasu760 chapter 2 . 8/12/2005
Ideas? Uhh . . . let me think here . . .man i usually have a lot of ideas going through my head, but with what you have written so far, i can't think of anything. Right now, it just seem like the typical B/V get together. No offense, tho. You need to spice it up. Make something happen. I'm not helping, am i? The title kinda gives off like one of them might be desperate for attention or love or just plain somebody to notice them. Pick either Vegeta or Bulma and focus mainly of that character. Does that help? Cuz that's all i got. Sorry if i didn't help any. I hope i did. Well, update if you can!
K-chan16 chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
ah! How can you just leave it at that? I though the swearing was a little out of context, though I have never seen the uncut version, so what do i know, eh?
QamStu chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
aw, no more cutting! T_T veggie will make it all better! great story so far!
bebex2xsweet chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
oh continue babe!
i really love RAY KON chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
argh! vegeta actually cares.

good story so far.
NekoSasu760 chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
So, this is you first fanfic, right? Awesome! Chapter a little short, but that's not really important. All in all, I loved it. So far, it is the typical story idea, but that's not a bad thing! Anyway, update!
lynnxlady chapter 1 . 10/28/2002
very short~but tell me when you get more of this up, i love bulma/vegeta fics.

~thanks for reviewing my ficcy!
not sure yet chapter 1 . 8/3/2002
haha, well looks like you got yamacha outta the quickly, cant really say too much bout this yet