Reviews for To Live Again
Timothy Mohr chapter 1 . 2/5
Very interesting explanation on the reviving of the three Dwarf warriors. What most impressed me was the Dwarfs second visit to The Shire, and the interaction between the revived Dwarfs and Bilbo. The only thing that seemed to be missing was Killi revealing his surviving to Tauriel (in the next book perhaps?) I'm not sure how J.R.R. Tolkien would feel about this alternate ending, but I think he would be impressed with the similar style in which he wrote The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings. Very well written, if only you could convince Peter Jackson to add this to the Extended Edition to The Hobbit: Battle of the Five Armies.
Noxy the Proxy chapter 4 . 1/29
Wow. Great story.
Stormglass chapter 4 . 1/10
This is a very interesting story I really like it. :) it's also very touching. Good job. :)
Paul Genesse chapter 1 . 1/9
Well done. I already knew you were in awesome in many ways, and now I know you're a good writer.
ArwenLove chapter 2 . 8/6/2014
Wow really emotional then slightly funny at the end
Sophia chapter 3 . 3/10/2014
spinefish poison?! is it from WOW?
Sophia chapter 2 . 3/10/2014
g.r.e.a.t. this idea with the poison: genious :)
it would be great alternative ending for the 3rd movie. for fans ony ;-)
bluestring chapter 4 . 1/18/2014
OMG! I cannot wait for a sequel to this!
This was AMAZING!
wrmauney chapter 4 . 11/9/2013
refreshing for emotions after reading all the flood-inducing accurate endings
DwarvenWarrior chapter 4 . 4/21/2013
That was SO EPIC
I wish it had happened in the book!
DwarvenWarrior chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
THAT WAS AMAZING
Shadowdancer125 chapter 4 . 4/3/2013
Much more nicer end than in book :) If you will write adventures of Fili, Kili and Bilbo I'm sure that I'll read them. Just love those brothers so much 3
EraAre chapter 4 . 2/17/2013
This story makes me so happy and I refuse to acknowledge that Fili and Kili die so I will forever believe this :)
Cockapoo chapter 2 . 1/29/2013
Yes yes yes this is making me so damn happy ohmygoshhh!
Cockapoo chapter 1 . 1/29/2013