Reviews for Enough
lillelouis chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
Louey06 chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
Great story. i loved the brotherly moment at the end. Also that Cas was there trying to help Sam through it all when dean couldnt' take it anymore.
Leia 96 chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Your explanation for why Dean wasn't affected by Famine was GENIUS. I am seriously in awe of you right now. Wow.
Moydra chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Dean not wanting to feel anything has always been my personal opinion on Dean's interaction with Famine. I'm glad someone decided to take a fic in that direction. I am firm in my belief that this is EXACTLY Dean's hunger.
cold kagome chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
aw.. poor boys/
Guest chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
You did a nice job with this, looking deeper into why Dean wasn't affected by Famine's pull. And I like how you described how Sam felt Dean was disappointed in him giving in to Famine. I liked it, thank you for sharing!
Katy M VT chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
I like that take. It makes more sense than Dean being dead inside, because he was clearly upset about things, and people who are dead inside don't get upset.
EllyKayWasHere chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Wow I never thought about it like that before. That was really really good.
fluffy2001 chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
I love "missing scenes" type fics, and I love "My Bloody Valentine." One of my favs. Better late than never I usually say, and I like your story here. Well done, and I could definitely see that happening. Thanks for sharing this!
Linnie McCary chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
That was such a sad and horrible time-good job illuminating it!