Reviews for Outtakes
NarMaVeg chapter 1 . 4/12
Thank you very much for giving your permission to Pali to translate your story “Another League”I loved it, lots of laughter and lots of romance. Greetings from Mexico.
Lady Grigori chapter 6 . 4/11
Hi Cara, I've just read the Spanish translation of Another League. Thank you for allowing Pali to share it with us, it was hilarious. I hope we get to read more of your stories in our language. Greetings from México :)
kristenbk33 chapter 6 . 9/4/2022
Hey Cara, I was reading I Remember December and your AN says there are some future takes somewhere but I can't find them. Can you send me a link or something? Thank you!
Freedom2604 chapter 1 . 3/21/2022
Hi Cara, I've just read the Spanish translation of All Nighters. Thank you for allowing Pali to bring it to us, you're an amazing writer. I hope we get to read more of your stories in our language.
Greetings from Mexico :D
Vianey Cullen chapter 2 . 11/11/2021
Muchas gracias por permitirnos leer esta historia a traves de la traducción de Paliia! 3 gracias por dar tú permiso y dejarnos disfrutar de estos Edward y Bella, los amé por completo!

Saludos desde Jalisco, México!
ElisabethMasen chapter 1 . 10/5/2021
Hi Cara, I've just read the Spanish version of Together. Thank you for allowing its translation and I hope we get to read more of your stories in our language. We love everything we've read so far, you're an amazing author.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/9/2021
Hi Cara, I've just read the Spanish translation of Second Page. Thank you for allowing Pali to bring it to us, you're an amazing writer. I hope we get to read more of your stories in our language. Greetings from Mexico!
Freedom2604 chapter 6 . 8/9/2021
Hi Cara, I've just read the Spanish translation of Second Page. Thank you for allowing Pali to bring it to us, you're an amazing writer. I hope to read more of your stories in our language. Greetings from Mexico
Gloria :3
quisha1991 chapter 6 . 3/10/2020
Can you send me This Life so I can save it and read it whenever? Pretty please
elizabeth bennette chapter 6 . 12/15/2018
Love it.
CSG chapter 6 . 9/26/2017
Feckin hilarious! I wish there was more from Whisler!
CrazyKaiteM chapter 5 . 8/26/2017
Loved this one shot. Would love for you to expand it.
starsmina chapter 1 . 4/14/2017
!
mounds01 chapter 6 . 11/3/2016
Oh my goodness that is great!
Guest chapter 6 . 3/12/2016
Chapter six was hilarious. It's nice to know that jasper may not hate them.